pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/03/21/pm-wishes-communities-celebrating-nowruz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit map

singapore is not chinese
we are ISLAMIC

Prove me wrong.

Eastern Euros aren't part of our civ

They are Greek civilization, not Latin

Attached: la5koctylev111.4ui8lh1zkbgg444ko8oggcowk.ejcuplo1l0oo0sk8c40s8osc4.th.jpg (800x482, 162K)

some are latin on your map
everything east to italy-austria-germany is eastern europe

>Turkics are Persian
L M A O

>autism

Eastern Europe historically used Greek influenced script like Cyrillic and is Eastern Orthodox and heavily influenced by Byzantine culture

They are though. You are aware that the word -stan as in Turkestan is Persian for "land" right?

Their high culture is Persian. So was India during the Mughal era.

>Brunei is green while the rest of malay archipelago are orange
kek, also

>New Guenia
>latin
really?

I'm glad that Americans are closer to Sub-Saharan Africa than to us, but you're wrong about Estonia and Latvia

Persian and arab culture are very similar and should just mesh into becoming islamic culture since islam is the dominant cultural trait for all those countries

they are as different as Greek and Latin spheres

It looks like Latin and Greek are religion based.

They are irrelevant

Attached: 800px-Great_Schism_1054_with_former_borders.png (800x856, 260K)

I dont even see a difference between greco-latin culture

peruvians and bolivians arent latin theyre mongols

religion and script. Also historic sphere of influence of Constantinople vs Rome

Brunei was always been an Islamic retard. While Malaysia and some parts of Borneo was Hindhu-Buddhist.
So was Singapore.

>everything east to italy-austria-germany is eastern europe

yeah, latin eastern europe

This is more brainy by far than all other maps in which japan is a civilization on its own.

lol
i grant you that for today and i'm going to sleep

Whoever made that map should be executed

wrong map

Attached: civilization.png (1204x1196, 374K)

The "African civilization" isn't a thing, for the longest time the Ethiopian church was coptic, even now they're very similar.

Modern Latin American countries (other than Peru, Bolivia and Paraguay) have nothing at all to do with the pre-Columbian civilizations though (despite of how based they were)

>slavs are Greek civilization
>africans are Latin civilization
>Turkey is Persian civilization

Attached: 1553102240032.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>rook at us! we speshul!

Yeah, only retards put it as a different category. I know the argie memes, but Argentina and Uruguay definitely have more whites as a percentage of their population then us or Canada. Yet, they are categorized differently? What bullshit.

Das rite
Squat with me brother

Attached: 1554494556673.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

We have our own. Nothing with greeks.

K bro

Attached: BRx7hoU.jpg (2912x2184, 956K)

>for the longest time the Ethiopian church was coptic

There's a lot of religious differences in the church. Remember user Egypt pretty much slot a lot of contact with Ethiopia as it shifted religions AND there was always big gap between the 2 entities on top of local practices being a part of it.

Indian

If the japs can get their own culture then why can't we?

There is no latin caivilizations. There are only 4 civilizations: Egypt, mesopotamia, India, China. Rest are just rape babies.

porkies are just muslim indian.. they ain't persian.

Not saying they're exactly the same, I just mean it was literally part of the Coptic church, it finally split from it in the 1950s I believe. Before that, it got most of its patriarchs/bishops(w/e) from Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Abunas_of_Ethiopia

t. Anatolios/Eustathios/Konstantinos/Arkadios

Doesn't negate the other part.

Even then the Coptic church is still African.

Their Christianity is different, so what? So are alot, that doesn't make them an "African" civilization." If bantu blacks who just recently became christians can be under "Latin civlization" why is Ethiopia, with its ancient church, not apart of Greek Civilization or at least another category like Oriental Orthodox civilization?

Christianity isn't African, at best it should have its own Category. " Oriental Christianity civilization"

They are made of Mughal refugees after they split from India.

Their script is Arabic and Urdu has alot of Persian loanwords while Hindi has Sanskrit loanwords and uses Brahmic script. Pakistan is obviously an heir of the Mughal persian

you are a White supremacist Jow Forums tard that categorizes civilizations by phenotypes

southern Africans speak European languages and follow European christianity. Uses latin script and is influences by Western european values and etc

Muh poltard. The script the Ethiopians use is called Ge'ez, a semetic script derived from Sabean/southarabic. Their language is Semetic, They are not close to bantu blacks at all and have their own distinct civilization related to the middle east (Because of trade and proximity).
Their civilization wasn't forced on them by colonists but evolved like the rest.

Meanwhile, bantu blacks can barely speak english, some speak pidgin english, they syncreticize their voodoo shit into their form of christianity. Western values? Like what? Killing White farmers is a "western value?" Bantu-blacks aren't part of "Latin" civilization.

I kinda made it sound as if they're part of middle eastern civ. though, that's untrue too. They are pre-islamic, Damot and later Axum had their own Red sea civilization, which is why a lot of Yemenis have DNA that ethiopians also have (not to mention, Axum conquered yemen once).

>Their script is Arabic
WRONG
>and Urdu has alot of Persian loanwords
Sure.. but we are talking about culture, no?

If I'm being pedantic, they would be somewhere in between Perso-Indic, but definitely not Persian.

>The script the Ethiopians use is called Ge'ez, a semetic script derived from Sabean/southarabic

Heavily altered as well as ONLY BEING USED by Ethiopians. If they used Arabic script your "point" would stand.

>Their language is Semetic.

Of it's own branch. Hell the vast majority of non-Arabic speakers are in the Horn.

>Meanwhile, bantu blacks can barely speak english, some speak pidgin english, they syncreticize their voodoo shit into their form of christianity.

Their English is pretty good compared to other areas. Hell they are infamous for being over articulate in formal settings. Every place puts their local religion shit in Christianity/Islam. Italians do it,, Germans do it, Arabs do it and etc etc.

>Western values? Like what? Killing White farmers is a "western value?" Bantu-blacks aren't part of "Latin" civilization.

Ohh this butthurt over the "white farm killings" lol. You really don't know how balls deep colonialism got to them culturally.

Don't confuse post Islamic Arabic with pre-islamic arabic. Their script is DERIVED from the Sabeaen script and evolved separately after that. It has no connection to the other scripts.

>Of it's own branch. Hell the vast majority of non-Arabic speakers are in the Horn.

Yes, so? I wasn't saying otherwise. Ethiopia is like Japan, it derived important aspects from other countries (like their script and religion) but evolved separately later on. That is what I'm getting to, their Orthodox culture is close to others in the middle east and egypt, at one point, Axum was a powerful Christian Kingdom. If Bantu blacks can be under "Latin civ" I see no reason why Orthodox Ethiopia isn't under "Christian civ" either.

>Their English is pretty good compared to other areas. Hell they are infamous for being over articulate in formal settings. Every place puts their local religion shit in Christianity/Islam. Italians do it,, Germans do it, Arabs do it and etc etc.

Hahaa, what the hell are you talking about. Are you black or something? Their English is fucking terrible, many speak pidgin English.

>Ohh this butthurt over the "white farm killings" lol. You really don't know how balls deep colonialism got to them culturally.

List me these "Western values"

>speaks persianized version of indian language that is written in also the modified persian script
>celebrates Nowruz
>its national dress, salwar kameez is not native to india but of Mughal (Persian) origin
>Muhammad Iqbal and other prominent academic figures in pakistan’s history had ties with Iranian culture or at least used Persian
Yeah no

>celebrates Nowruz
lolwut?

Attached: CF7306EB-9876-4D8D-B81A-7B3F5C68F997.png (6300x3095, 1.38M)

>0 reading comprehension

>long midface
>week cheekbones
>recessed chin
>probably a weak jaw under those face pubes
Never gonna make it

We Mexicans are mesoamericans, not w*stoids

"arab" "civilization"

aren't modern greeks turks?

Attached: 1549188923405.png (511x512, 117K)

>shitty map, m8.

>Nowruz is the spring festival celebrated in Iran, Afghanistan, the Central Asian states and **parts of Pakistan**. It marks the first day of the Persian New Year.

pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/03/21/pm-wishes-communities-celebrating-nowruz/

Aren't modern nips Yayoi Koreans?

that's literally impossible by definition, because "japanese" is a synonym for yamato race.

cringe

How about you prove yourself right, you fat delusional fuck?

The boundary is drawn according to religion, achmed. Greek is orthodox countries, Latin is catholic/protestant.

It doesn't really make sense to classify Czechia or Poland as Greek, they have historically and culturally more in common with you than they do with Russians.

With that logic it is also impossible for us to be Turks

>tibeto-mongol civlization
the fuck kind of meme map is this

In our case, we historically had literally nothing in common with Russia and co. after the Slav tribes split in the 6th century.

shit map, we are arab mixed with BLACK culture

Didn't even put a tiny amount of effort into this map, huh?