What does your count think of Salvadorans?

What does your count think of Salvadorans?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_El_Salvador.svg.png (1200x720, 56K)

Mexicans in denial

we don't think of them
btw i've noticed there's a lot of offshore tremors near your coast, how you doing?

honestly i not know anything

We don't, we know you exist, some of us are forced to learn the name of the capital in High School, and that's about it.

Who cares what they think?
Fuck them all
Fuck the human species
Just burn it all down

And fuck nations
Fuck humanity

People don't really think about you. It's mostly good tho

San Salvador?
or that city was in Bahamas?
shit, i forgot

I dont think much about you.
t. CHI

maras n shit

Yes, it's San Salvador.

Yours is Asunción, you speak Guarani and Spanish (but Guarani is more common among the rural and lower classes whereas Spanish dominates in the "high spheres") and one third of your population got obliterated for going to war against Argentina and Brazil trying to prop up a friendly dictator in Uruguay, you drink mate and historically for some reason your dictators have always been very autistic, even by Latin American standards.

That's most of my knowledge about Paraguay.

>nunca te vas a encontrar en la gran via con la mara
>nunca vas a comer pupusas con casamiento hechas con amor por tu mama
>nunca vas a tener una novia de la huatepec

se 100te mal bro

My family is from there and I was actually born there before moving here at age 3.

Attached: CgHGea8WEAAXVU6.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>for some reason your dictators have always been very autistic, even by Latin American standards
??
not sure how Higinio Morinigo or Alfredo Stroessner could be considered autistic, care to explain even if we hijack the thread?

It s an island in central america, right?

De Francia who was one of the most preeminent minds in precolonial Paraguay becoming dictator for life and then proceeding to force the European higher classes to marry Indians or blacks, turning the country into a hyper-militarized proto-totalitarian state while also attempting to remain isolationist and achieve autarky.

Francisco Solano had the incredibly stupid idea of declaring war on both Brazil and Argentina at the same time for something that honestly wasn't worth it, on a much more minor note for some reason he never married his Irish mistress/courtesan.

you have to go back walter

>proto-totalitarian state
and proto-communist, 15 years before Karl Marx even went to the printing presses
but again, those are TWO (2) dictators, what about Estigarribia who turned my cunt into true fascist (democratic christian way) country or the others?

I don't know a lot about 20th century Latin American history other than the basics (my own country's, the Mexican Revolution, Peron, all of the Communist revolutions and insurrections and economic history), I wouldn't be able to tell you what I think of your 20th century dictators.

It's just that Francia's policies really left a strong mark on my mind as they were the opposite of what most other Latin American dictators did (economic protectionism instead of free trade, forced race mixing instead of racial whitening, political isolationism).

Sorry for trying to destabilize your country by funding and training right wing paramilitary death squads in the 80s

Just how bad are Mara Salvatrucha and La Calle 18? Is El Salvador more dangerous than Guatemala and Honduras?

>trying

Attached: tusdocumentos.jpg (794x1280, 94K)

Violent MS-13 members or old women running a papuseria.

Attached: 694940094001_5513452798001_5513454701001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Ahem
Fuck you american
Thank you for fucking us even more, arsehole

Just saying this from country to country, dont take it personal user, maybe youre cool, maybeee

Greasy spics who are illegally immigrating to the US.

Fuck off cunts, don't blame Ameribro for our own stupidity.

How's that american cock tasting?
>salva wants to suck on a cock
Imbecile, idiot, moron.

honesty I do not know anything.

But one salvadran poter hate Japan.maybe it's OP.

How's the mortality rate going?

Can only speak for myself. I checked some minutes ago and I still had a pulse.

Its not him, ITS ME
And dont worry, i have a simple method, no taking second chances, just burn all of japan.

> my count
they don't realize it's a different country than mexico

> me, personally
it's a really poor and violent country, yet still capable of producing ridiculously sexy women too
in high school we had this pair of twins from El Salvador, and they were built like this. i still look up pictures of them on social media and masturbate to them desu.

Attached: latinas.jpg (570x570, 47K)

>dude racism is cool until muh dick
Latinas are shit, all females are, most humans are shit, mind you. But you're a fucking bellend.

>get shot in a gang battle
>rush to hospital in shitty taxi because ambulances won't go to your neighbourhood
>get to hospital
>get shot at hospital in a gang battle again

It sure must suck not knowing how to somewhat run a moder state

Mexico DLC

don't even know what is salvador

Holy shit..
Based.

>I SAID IT
>BASED
dont mock me, that american dog had it coming, you just can tell what kind of poster he really is

Marcelo, tu gobierno es literalmente incapaz de manejar política monetaria y fiscal como gente adulta responsable, se ven forzados a tomar prestamos del FMI y el país sufre de inflación de dos dígitos, ¿y luego vienes a decir mierda como esta?

Por favor, qué puto chiste (y no estoy afirmando que CONGOlombia sea mejor ni nada así).

> racism
i never said anything racist
El Salvador objectively is poor and violent, and although it may not feel so bad to you, that's because you have adapted
but the conditions you guys live in are sad, i wish i could do something to help

>Latinas are shit
you're opinion is shit

>you're
your*.

Learn the bare basics of your own language before you go calling out other people's opinions.

I think their flag is nice. They use Spanish, but they enjoy naming in English/American/Anglo style.

worse than the average mexican

> le ebin plebbit Grammer Nazi
if your doing that unironically that's pretty pathetic
i hope for you're sake it's just a joke

you NEED to get annexed

I think little girls are hot, mostly around ages 8-11 with their budding breasts and slender shoulders.

Fuck niggers.

I really hope you're just joking

Yes, forgive me for expecting the barest minimum of intelligence from your part.

Muchas gracias.
EAT SHIT, no one wants your "help" american piece of shit or in truth, your posturing of fake pity, literally everyone on this site is a huge (racist) cunt towards me, or this shit nation, and yes it is a waste of country. Be it as it is, you americans will always be huge cunts.
>your taste is shit.
No its not, all humans are ugly and repulsive.

What do you mean? I'd never rape a girl, i'm a kissless virgin myself. I just speak the truth. Their silky hair and gracious smile is too cute.

FUCK NIGGERS.

basado y rojopastillado

Blue and white, Urban Fright.

Nice proxy falseflag
and if youre the real deal, fuck you for being human

95% won't even be able to find it on a map.

Don't give him (you)s he's the incel japaphobic. He's a slut for (you)s

NICE FALSEFLAG
INCREDIBLE
YOU SHITS WILL DO ANYTHING TO PAINT ME AS THE BAD ONE
WELL GUESS WHAT, IM A MISANTHROPE, I LITERALLY HATE THE HUMAN BODY, SO GET YOUR FALSEFLAG OUT OF HERE

I love Japan though. I'm learning japanese so i can read loli doujins easier. Too bad most artists are shit and can't grasp the essence of lolis.

>literally everyone on this site
again, what have i said specifically that offended you? you asked for our perspective in the first place. if i've misrepresented your standard of life, please do correct me.

kek look at this uppity monkey and laugh , he thinks because he can write 5 dollar words on an image board that makes him better than the mllions of brave lads that left his shithole to come to make in my country

Coman mierda caribeños mugrientos, vayan a cenar coca

>Too bad most artists are shit and can't grasp the essence of lolis.

They can't draw that well in general.

Ohohohoho, that delicious (You), I almost thought I wasn't gonna get it!.

Jajajajaja. este man. Seguro jugara a Taxi Driver y va a matar a nayib en la toma de posesion en el centro.

Little girls are cute, you can't ever deny the truth. They are the ultimate beauty in this world, and it's my life goal to have a daugther so i can give her massages and enjoy a tranquil life with her, until she becomes a slut.

Loving lolis brings me the feeling of 'mono no aware', something you desire but will never reach, only see the beauty from afar as it vanishes.

>coke nation with guerrillas

>y no estoy afirmando que CONGOlombia sea mejor ni nada así
Marcelo ¿no me digas que también les recortaron el presupuesto para las clases de Comprensión de Lectura?

jajajaja que chistosa pelea de changos.
t. Chicano superior

How's poverty you nose fuck?

Nothing is beautiful, deal with that.
My country, my nation
Everything is a huge sack of shit, boy, see where it gets you, come on, go faster and faster
People like you are why humanity has to die, your fake pity fools no one, pol shitter

And no, Im not op, dont know why he asked and I dont care, any attention that this place gets, and worse, on this shithole site, its just a bad idea.

please stop coming here, go home

>forced race mixing instead of racial whitening,
You mean like the Church was proposing if race became an issue in America? Wow thats lik s. XV

>No its not, all humans are ugly and repulsive.
Necesitas a Jesus urgentemente. Hero,now.

Ok coppers if you're reading this lovely cordial exchange, I'm not the self proclaimed incel nor the paedophile, don't get me v& pls . Thank you.

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

>jesus
No thank you, jesus? Please.
Humans are revolting and deserve death.
No matter our nation, language or race, all humans are horrible.

ORACIÓN A LA BANDERA SALVADOREÑA

You reap what you sow

Que vergüenza no me la sé completa.

What a shitshow of thread