When was the last time you touched another human being?

When was the last time you touched another human being?

Attached: FCD07AA4-7803-45A7-8F22-017AD16FD163.jpg (750x1290, 446K)

I hugged my mom today. Also hugged several cute girls last Wednesday

I dont even remember. Five years ago?

What are some of those things?

Chad please go

reading clickbait
posting clickbait on Jow Forums
fishing for (you)'s

Friday. I'll see my gf tomorrow.

this is why I make sure to have lots of close female friends, they give out free hugs

You know, depression, stress, anxiety disorder and all that

Attached: 97DE9ADC-7D83-4A0B-93D3-939A6F03A22A.png (750x1334, 893K)

I didn't read it or post about it, and I asked him because I didn't want to look it up.

Can you please stop?

Attached: 1546797893129.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Hmm not sure. But i do know babies and infants, when not physically touched alot as they grow, get bad brains

like a hug? 2014 I guess

If you're OP you posted the fucking screencap so I assumed you had read the shitty article.

GF about a week ago. The other day she casually mentioned how she used to have unprotected sex with her fuckboy ex all the time and now I'm not even sure I want to see her again. Bitch could've easily given me every STI under the sun.

Context on hugging the cute grills?

to make matters worse her ex was an abo named Gordon

I couldn't even tell you the last time I had human contact. It's been years. I did get a tattoo recently and that required a bit of skin to skin contact. Shit was weird. I felt something strange and then I just had the epiphany that I'm so fucking lonely.

Attached: IMG_1577.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

I don't know I don't have phsycial intamacy with my family even though we're on good terms. I patted a dog this morning.

What if the person doesn't like hugs and all that stuff

with a non family member? never

I still got those back then a year or two back.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let’s see, there was...
Um...
Maybe when...

Attached: 1554333752726.png (750x477, 476K)