Give me your top 5 altcoin!

Give me your top 5 altcoin!

WHY? (real arguments please)

Thank you!

Attached: DfHHmW8UYAAG7Qi.jpg (1200x675, 148K)

P3D. Because china is discovering it.

REQ
NANO
OMG
FUN
0xBTC

REQ and XLM fren

>Give me your top 5 altcoin!
Fuck off, your not gettin my altcoins!

Relex: New way of financing real estate development on a global scale. Finra approval in Q4, transparent and well connected team

QASH: Too big to fail, japanese guys know how to business

Addiotionally I hold JNT (big gamble) and NXS (normies and media will love this satellite shit)

Link
BAT
Enigma
RLC
FUN

Just go XLM.

Please buy ARK

I'm fucking dying over here

buy actual tech, thats useful

Attached: 226542.jpg (1920x1080, 898K)

REQ and PRL

ADT QRL XBY ITNS INXT

C'mon, don't be shy fren
Tell me? Should I guess?
IOTA?
SKY?
REQ?
ETH?
LTC?

DCR for on chain governance

CAPP (x25016)
POE (x4473)
TRTL (x3076)
SNM (x2536)
LINK (x1007)

Really in 5 years time if you haven't put all your spare cash into the above then try to scrape together enough for some rope.

Attached: 1531839340969.png (789x608, 1.01M)

VEN, AMB, FSN, MAN, ELA

monero - usecase
iota
cardano - >solid devteam

thats it

Link
Agi
Link
Nexus
Moar link

Only thing I own.
And if there wasn't xlm only thing I'd buy is btc or xmr.

I like low/medium cap.

XDAG
HOLO
AERM
NULS
LUX

ChainLink
ChainLink
ChainLink
ChainLink
ChainLink

Because Sergey spits hot fire!!!!

Attached: med_1461116084_image.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Only option. That's it. do your research.

Attached: nimiq.png (732x500, 396K)

For me it's
Eth
Zil
OMG
Dgd
Zrx

Skycoin - great ecosystem, beside the coin is involved in running projects, experienced development team behind, predictions are very good for Q4
Ethereum- preferred for ICOs
Litecoin- fast transaction speed

That's all
I believe in TOP 3

ETH
BCH
LTC
XRM
USDT

This.

ZIL.
STRAT.

My top 1 is Iotex and the fact that it wasn't mentioned even once in this thread makes me comfy asf

LINK
REQ
XRP

And ETN for much higher risk, I'm not 100% on this one but I am on the others.

Whats the weather in Delhi like today?

I'll only tell you guys after I finish accumulating. Some aren't even on the market yet.

Bitconnect

Zil and colx. All you need right there and careful of the link meme

Nuls
ITC
Switcheo swth

BNB

BIX (bibox token, very undervalued)
HOT (genius devs and lowest sat coin on binance)
RVN (bottomed out community pow coin)

xrp
xlm
zrx
jnt
link

>No Tron TRX on this thread

you all will miss out

CET - daily 0.5% dividends paid for hodling

Lol sure thing Rajeesh.

>Solid dev team

Attached: 1520799669835 (1).png (1172x965, 680K)

old wallet with 5000 TRX, do i hold?

Attached: 29695158_1666599043377930_834160016349196121_n.jpg (847x635, 57K)

NEM. Doing more than ethereum and stealing their startups from beneath them. People are beginning to move away from ethereum already with the continued bugs and loss of investor funds in projects built on ethereum. NEM blockchain has yet to be hacked. For the noobs who don't know the 500M coincheck heist was entirely coincheck's fault and they paid for it. The $500m could've EASILY been secured by on-chain multi-sig native to NEM blockchain but they kept 500m NEM in a hotwallet.

ADA
HST
GRFT
BAT
XLM

XMR (being used every day; untraceable; fungible)
EOS (super fast blockchain for commercial scale; created by Dan Larimer, backed by billionaires)
ENG ("secret contracts"; created by team of MIT geniuses; one of themost cited whitepaper in all of crypto; recently partnered with intel)
LINK (moonshot, but the project is actually legit)
don't have a 5th alt - would put anything else into BTC

Good choices user - at least someone in this thread has a decent IQ to pick things with an actual product, and either first mover advantage, real utilization and partnerships, or an actual needed use-case of anonymity (with first mover)

the fuck

>personal milestone: using the women's restroom
Even the fuckin trannys know they should not be in the WOMENS restroom...

XLM
BAT
LINK
BCH
MCO

SKY, ETH, monacoin. More Sky

NEO because its the only platform besides Eth with running dapps and by the time 3.0 is done in December then Chinese regulations will be rolling out causing it to overtake Eth by mid next year.

Attached: 1530246220116.jpg (269x188, 8K)

>ENG ("secret contracts"; created by team of MIT geniuses; one of themost cited whitepaper in all of crypto; recently partnered with intel)

Yet it hasn't one anything but bleed
Explain this

NXS, they putting up satelites early next year,

It's so undervalued, not many talking about it since there hasn't been much marketing

Attached: 1523910746974.jpg (756x767, 68K)

NEO is my only hope to make it

ETH
EOS
ZIL
BAT
ZRX

XLM
ZIL
VEN
i have some shitcoins but i've lost faith in them

Hydro
Nkn
Ori
Uuu

IOTA
IOTA
IOTA
IOTA
IOTA

VOLKSWAGEN;DAIMLER;BOSCH:AIRBUS it is fucking obvious that IOTA will be one of the biggest players in some years.

Agreed can someone explain this one?

Kill youself please and thank you.

IOTA doesn't work though

ETH - first real crypto, not a MI6 shitcoin like btc
REP/GNO - prediction markets; next level of betting/gambling
XMR/ZEC - edgiest coins in whole crypto

Req

what is cappacity?

>hot
groundbreaking tech, talented devs, real product
>icx
connections too big to fail, best interoperability solution, will have tons of icos. has reached point of maximum fud (profit)
>nas
self evolving, search framework, dev incentive protocol - unique feature set backed by huge dev adoption
>zil
scalability

I'm interested in discussing this with some of you, so if any of you stick around, I'd appreciate some back and forth.

Coins I hold: ETH, XMR, BTC, FUN
Coins I'm interested in: HOT, DAG, ZIL, XLM, RChain (RHOC), ENJ
Misc. coins I'm looking at: Masari (MSR), Hydro, IOT, Hubii, Dfinity, Aion, HPB, NKN, TOMO, HBT, MAN, HST
Absolute shitcoins on my radar: CRED, DERO, SLT

I'm thinking about DCAing into the HOT dump on Binance. RChain is of particular interest to me, and ZIL looks good, too, but gives me Chinese Hustle vibes.

What's the deal with Iota? I really think the memes are pretty retarded, and it's done nothing but die on us seemingly (>inb4 best time to make money).

Give me the rundown on ZIL and XLM

ADA
XLM
LINK
IOTA
XMR

MCO
QSP
LRC
COLX (Thank me later)
UFR (Thank me later)

>COLX (Thank me later)
seems like an utter shitcoin with some user arab devs lol

? wat ?

How in the world did you get to that conclusion? Honest question how in the world did you get to that conclusion?

Have you read the latest AMA? I'd suggest you start there or join discord.

i have no explanation other than it's bleeding like all other alts. when alt season returns, i expect it to grow accordingly (as it did a few months back during the consensus hype). right now it's 3% above my buy price.

NEO #1 blockchain 2020

Attached: neo fat stacks.jpg (800x451, 162K)

>Have you read the latest AMA? I'd suggest you start there or join discord.
reddit?

MCO - Own crypto.com and one of the most solid crypto creditcard projects

QSP - recommended by Teeka, the only viable player in auditing smart contracts

LRC - Basically connecting everything decentralized

COLX - My personal favorite (40M). Low MC privacy coin with solid volunteer team and solid user base. Team is insanly active, ALWAYS delivers on time but mostly even before deadlines. Latest AMA is very bullish. Price collapsed due to exit scam of an exchange it was selling. Currently my biggest hold (next to fiat).

UFR - Good shitcoin project, read whitepaper it's simple to understand. Throw a bit of money at it and don't look back for a while. Not on the radar yet, will happen eventually.

>Currently my biggest hold
:thinking:

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 2.53.57 PM.png (284x232, 15K)

Definitely take a look at the striim whitepaper. Magnitudes more TPS than all competitors. Testnet audit almost complete. Sitting at 1/255th of plasmas marketcap

Attached: 9260265d7abb5a19649f3e8038d4b675.jpg (1621x1697, 215K)

>Definitely take a look at the striim whitepaper. Magnitudes more TPS than all competitors. Testnet audit almost complete. Sitting at 1/255th of plasmas marketcap
I'll look into it. Is it actively being traded or are they doing some sort of distribution/sale in the future?

Ah yes another "investor" who knows it all. Have you looked at the volume before it did a 100x within two weeks?

>No because I am an absolute non-white retard

XMR
ETH
BAT
BNB
ZEC

ETH
XMR
XRP

Just fuck xlm. It’s like the Toyota Corolla of crypto. Everyone normie has it, everyone expects it to moon. That’s why you’ll never get rich off it. Too much supply

Toyota Camry is the way to go

You mentioned hubii so i assumed you were familiar with the project. Same team, originally partnered with omisego to use plasma for their payment system. Were unhappy with the tools provided and the pace and uncertainty regarding further development of plasma. Figured they could be a better solution in the fraction of the time of the other projects. Put original plans on halt while building this foundation quietly. 4 Weeks since striim deployed to ropsten, the audit is almost done. In short token distribution will be 50% to HBT holders and 20% to ETH holders. Look up the founder on medium @jacobotoll if you want more intel on airdriip.

Attached: 847aef5aa100947d1140b7b7afbf48d3b88e7af3.jpg (1920x1282, 234K)

Btw why is no one posting any arguments?

ICX.

Solid team, quiet at the moment but pulled off a token swap with major exchanges without a hitch. Ledger support just announced. They obviously know how to make things happen.

People looking for immediate moon will be sad and angry, but as a long term prospect the team is worthy of investment

LTC-you won't go wrong following Chinky Lee.
ETH-closest thing to an actual use case for crypto we've seen yet
XMR-muh darkweb drugs, slaves, and assassins
LINK-do you really want to defy meme magic?
BCH-because of all the boomers who think they're getting a bargain on BTC on normiebase. It's the Asylum Studios of crypto.
Sorry if you were looking for validation of your shitcoin.

Xlm only

>Ah yes another "investor" who knows it all. Have you looked at the volume before it did a 100x within two weeks?
>it did a 100x!
>who cares if the 24h volume is too low to buy in without moving the price significantly!
>retard!
>shitskin!
damn, you are a great salesman!

BNB
MCO
VEN
XRP

lol, you haven't even been to cryptopia have you? Trading volume is not orderbook volume user.

your point?

I'm 70% in to PART
>First coin to implement dApps on BTC's core
>First dApp is an entire decentralized marketplace (in alpha)
>Coming DEX
>100% SEGWIT
>CT for BTC
>RingCT for BTC
>Cold staking POS is quantum resistant
>I'm currently staking around a 9% annual return
>LOW circulating supply means big fiat gains

Attached: particl-opengraph-sharing.jpg (3840x2160, 374K)

what a time line.

1. Bitconnect (muh only 28 million coins will ever be mined)
2. Chainlink (muh everyone need decentralized oracle solve problem)
3. Skycoin (muh decentralised internet)
4. Holo (muh I don't even know)
5. Iota (muh washing machine pay for it's own washing powder)

This one sure is something special. A blessing and a curse to live in it.