BUYING REQ WAS THE WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE

>big announcement moved to Tuesday from Friday
>"coincidentally" today is when BTC bullrun starts

fuck my fucking life REQ just can't catch a fucking breath. I'm unironically starting to think market is actively stopping REQ from mooning.

Attached: BUYING REQ WAS THE WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE.jpg (1440x784, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tartine-crowdfunding.request.network/project/cjiyyb4cl4i0h0794sru1dk5l
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-july-24th-2018-community-manager-special-ethex-listing-e3fc9633726f
reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/91hn1q/this_is_what_the_request_network_team_has_been/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So sell

Bump

what's the "big announcement" going to be?

No big announcements, I think he means the biweekly updates

never

bi weekly update but supposedly they moved it to Tuesday because of a big announcement. not to mention the volume spike we saw a few days ago

they didn't move it to Tuesday because of some big announcement ya retard. Please sell REQ and go away.

then why did they?

Because the community team told them it would be better to make announcements during a weekday when they can respond to the community during the week instead of dropping an update and disappearing for the weekend

Because people were crying that friday reports was bad, because the market tend to move down in the weekends

they said something along the lines of "after releasing an update on Friday, there is no time to fix any bugs until Monday, because of the weekend"

If they announce a partnership with Company X on friday, they have to wait until monday to announce that is actually Company X France, because of the weekend.

I fucking hate REQ.

Attached: dustpepe.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Fuck my life

Buy Mobius sirs

REQ is a scam
The circulating supply was initially much lower

Probably they'll announce a partnership with Amazon (France) and then have it retracted 3 weeks later.

I feel so bad for REQ holders. Nobody deserves to get raped so hard.

remember that game-changer crowdfunding dapp that would bring normals to crypto?
yeah it has had 1 (one) person donate 0.0885 ETH in three weeks
tartine-crowdfunding.request.network/project/cjiyyb4cl4i0h0794sru1dk5l

Bruh, look at this dude...

JUST

It's because it's a shitty project

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-july-24th-2018-community-manager-special-ethex-listing-e3fc9633726f

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4 shitty updates in a row
This Tumblr tier blog is surely the worst to date

Attached: 1531943420789.gif (600x505, 825K)

kek
my fucking sides, they are living the life, moneytis didn't work out so they grabbed milions in ICO for their shitcoin and now enjoying their life, good for them

I'm selling in the next alt bull run, I have no faith in the project anymore

fucking hell, to think I thought 30 cents was too low to sell

>Show off how you enjoy fine dining and premium real estate in a market where your investors lost 90% of their wealth

Jesus fucking Christ, these people are completely out of touch with reality aren't they? They have no decorum.

Fuck me.

Attached: 1516707565203.jpg (640x640, 92K)

>I'm selling in the next alt bull run,
wrong choice, you should sell now, req is not breaking 7 cents any time soon and you may as well sell even if you bought at ath

Jesus Christ this is unironically terrible. I will always be grateful that I sold during the bull run.

I'd rather get chink'd, at least they don't fucking shove it to your face

what a fucking joke this project has become

has become? as if you even comprehend what's it supposed to be.

HINT: IT AINT PAYPAL 2.0 YA DUM DUM

THESE FUCKERS ARE FEASTING AWAY ON OUR MONEY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

95% DOWN FROM ATH I EAT OATS EVERYDAY AND THESE FRENCH MAGGOTS HAVE THE AUDACITY TO POST THEIR FUCKING WORK VACATION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1 X33Ts1C0Xny-1jEyEAn-dw.jpg (1342x844, 317K)

a-at least it's not vegan ;_;

im literally steaming rn guys

do they have a main building

Attached: 1 jF9tSA4hgYqR3IfPxbJAqA.jpg (800x1421, 371K)

Sold and bought 47k HOT.

See you guys in lamboland

Attached: boomercharger.png (1272x890, 2.33M)

Nothing wrong with oats man

Least ya healthy

>buys what he understands should be a long hold
>unironically waiting for "muh announcement"
>crying like a little bitch because he's not rich yet
Warren Boomer once said that the stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. I think that it's applicable to crypto as well, and that this board is the perfect illustration of that. I see this so much here.

shut the fuck up eveyrone knows its unironically over. they scamemd us

Attached: kek.png (246x277, 174K)

I'm crying because I didn't sell when it was over $1. I'm crying because I got promised a legit project instead I'm getting shitty instagram posts as "update". I'm crying because the price bleeds more and more every day while the devs are enjoying life with the money they scammed from the ICO

Completely agree, please continue to sell me your cheap bags at a loss brainlets.

>forever whinge
>forever poor
>99% of biz

>hurr pls sell me your cheap bags

you fags have been saying this since 30 cents

>Buying req
>Making it
Pick one

Strange how people missed some pretty significant tidbits in this update, like this part:

>Etienne presented the overall vision of Request, explained potential scaling solutions in-depth, where Request want to position themselves long term, and the positive relationship Request has with a number of different governments.
Not just strong connections with the French government, but with a number of governments.

>There are three layers to this project; (re)branding, digital platform creation and content creation. Each of these layers are aimed to be completed by the end of the year. The team are working with a global industry leading full-service agency on the full project. It is a significant project which will provide an essential number of long-term benefits for the team, partners, community and builders/developers. Visually updating the roadmap will be part of this project, following the same timeline.
People have long criticized this project's marketing, and now the team is working with 'a global industry-leading service agency' to handle their rebranding.

Plenty of good stuff in this update, but please keep selling so I can increase my currently 190k REQ stack, appreciate it.

Attached: 1528965302501.png (750x750, 679K)

Don't worry faggot.

Soon enough you'll be able to buy all the REQ you can ask for for less than 100 SAT.

>but with a number of governments.

None of this will amount to anything. Just like OmiseShit partnership with Laos or Burundi or some shit. It's all a marketing gimmick.

>Completed by year end
Enjoy holding this shit to $0.03 until you see any type of price movement from the rebranding

Enjoy your monkeys pictures

Attached: 1_4UKs2himMgbotvXEftWj2Q.png (1200x1600, 2.75M)

oh god, I gave them money for project and this is what they do

I REQUEST MY MONEY BACK, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here an extract from the menu of the restaurant they are sitting in:

Mozzarella di Bufala,Cherry Tomatoes & Basil - $25

"125gr Buffalo Milk Mozzarella with Cherry Tomatoes & Basil"

>They eat 25$ mozarella with my money

I honestly don't mind, I'd rather bet on a sure thing rather than play shitcoin hot potato and get burned when things don't work out.

I'll be quietly accumulating at these prices and below while faggots like you keep fudding this project until it inevitably takes off without you having bought in.

Attached: 1522731736595.gif (250x250, 993K)

Shouldn’t be long now. The weak hands are dropping like flies. We all know what’s in the pipeline

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/91hn1q/this_is_what_the_request_network_team_has_been/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG this is hilarious. It's a fucking travel blog now where they post pictures of their food and all the fun stuff they've been seeing. Hiring Robbin Mazurel as the brand manager was probably the dumbest decision they ever made. How the fuck does he think this is a good way to build the brand??? It's a project update for investors and he's writing about the teams visit to the park where they got to see monkey friends.

They are mocking us. I gonna kill this muslim pork eaters french faggots

Attached: 1531517963045.png (341x358, 208K)

Of course they read nothing, this is biz... where 99% of anons are early 20s ADHD brainlets whose attention can only be grabbed by instagram pics... they can't read anything with text, only memes and ELI5 posts because they're retarded and don't have the attention span for anything with detail

>this is what delusion looks like
We get it user....you married this coin. You've held all the way down to 6 cents and can't stomach the loss. Get real though, this is a shit update and you know it. The team started out strong, but they seem to have hit a wall at some point.

got banned for criticizing their job application have a rick and morty reference on it. ive been a faithful ICO holder since october and this is the FUCKIGN THANKS I GET? PICTURES OF THEM TAKING MONKEYS AT THE PARK AND EATING FINE DINING AT MY EXPENSE?

The thread doesn't show up in the subreddit. They instantly hid it. What a shitshow.
Never invest in anything french.

>big announcement
you know, that 90% after any announcements the price will crash?

Fuck, that monkey is more productive than the REQt team.

Attached: REQ.jpg (573x492, 94K)

Same here. Those motherfuckers.

I'm going to be actively working to tank this fucking garbage coin out of pure spite now.

Lol fuck this. I’ve been defending the project for months but this last “update” is honestly indefensible. Literally spending my hard earned money on dinners out instead of building the fucking product. I’m sick to my stomach. I hope this team fucking fails at this point and I’m absolutely done supporting them. Also I could do the community management job 1000x better than these jabronis which shows their hiring practice is fucking garbage and I’m sure their devs are as total shit.

>STILL measuring in boomercoin
>when alts outperform boomercoin by percentage every single year
It's like you haven't learned anything. Enjoy your $20 boomer profits lol

looks delicious, good thing that I never gambled on req

Req is findom for neets.

Not to mention the Devs dumped over 80 million tokens during a bear market

same. i AM A FUCKING ICO HOLDER AND THEY BANNED ME FOR CRITICIZING THEIR UPDATE!

kek

>Warren Boomer
lel

I don't hold any amount of REQ, but I am building an app that automates tax returns for small companies and this:

>As the protocol develops, the accounting side of Request will be able to scale to mainstream use. This will allow larger businesses who handle both crypto and fiat transactions to use Request for their accounting. The incentive is very clear considering the ease of use (no data entry).

Is good news for me and great that they're focusing on the aspect that I care about.

>still hoping to get rich by doing nothing
>not building products/services
>forever poor

I don't care. I bought req at 5 cents after the ico drop and have held it (maybe like a retard) through the present. I have gained and list hundreds of thousands of dollars. Just told myself that iron hands don't sell regardless of the price until the time is right. That strategy might have fucked me right up the ass these last 7 months but that's my fucking strategy. Good strategies like holding eventually have the greatest odds of success. Poor results from a good strategy are not a good reason to deviate from that strategy. In times like these bad moves are parlanced as 'adaptive strategies' when really they're just the moves of limp handed sellouts who wouldn't be able to hold their own baby maker if tumblr didn't have instructables

Attached: 1531481691471.jpg (480x360, 45K)

How do you find the development tools and coding quality in general?

>firm spends investors' money on $25 appetizer portions of cheese and hires outside consultants for "rebranding"
Shit like this is why the west is doomed, folks.

oh, please. As if every other ICO is counting every dime and not spend some of the money for a fucking dinner.

>thinking women are competent in anything

"Team diner

After the intensive day of doing community workshops, we joined the team for diner at a great Mozzarella bar where we’ve reviewed the day and talked about the days to come."

>90% down from ATH
>nearly at ATL in a bull market
>intensive day of doing community workshops

Attached: 300px-Feel_Guy.jpg (300x300, 10K)

buddy, have a look at req chart - it is just blood the whole time, why are you holding it. Coins dont all of sudden go 100x, if req was to moon you would notice trend reversal first

you missed out on hundreds of other moons, I sold at 20 cents and will rebuy five times as much if I please to
hodling is good for bull market, not bear
you held through all of the drops though, we bull now buddy!

They focus really heavily on UX for devs and integration... integration has been a breeze and really enjoyable.

this. just so looking forward to a halfway decent pump and ill relieve myself of the bags, which I bought very low, but still buttfucked me with dropping lower and lower and lower than ever expected. avg buyin 880 sats, but comeon..

>That strategy might have fucked me right up the ass these last 7 months but that's my fucking strategy.

Then you go on to call it a good strategy XD

REQ has the most delusional bag holders in crypto

Attached: REQ-life.png (800x388, 148K)

>be REQ brand manager
>REQ is down 95% from ATH, tokenholders are unhappy due to lack of progress and losing the wikimedia partnership
>need to inspire confidence in the community again
>I know of a perfect way to do this! *snap*
>it's a picture of a fucking monkey sleeping
pure kino

Attached: 1_4UKs2himMgbotvXEftWj2Q.png (800x1066, 1.39M)

Hahaha this update is quite funny

You retard havent built a single thing in your life and you reproach the REQ team to eat in a restaurant.

I want the team to have a nice life while they're building their product. Im convinced they dont indulge in useless luxury expenses.

You want them to eat ramen and get burned out after one year? Business virgins detected

they dont need to flash their wealth from ICO investors in our faces while nothing gets done. at least scammers TRY to make people believe theyre doing something.

How is eating at a restaurant flashing wealth? It’s a normal thing to do

It's no surprise that a bunch of autistic basement dwellers on a Cambodian basket weaving forum have no idea that a proper work/life balance is the key to avoiding frustration and burnout.

Attached: 0C8E1A7F-B438-46BD-8450-37AB7B52B973.jpg (2272x1704, 188K)

Where is the update?

I was banned from their discord for mentioning that their rick and morty reference on their job application was unprofessional. I work as a web developer and I have never had to write a stupid story referencing pop culture to apply for my job.

They ate dinner and saw some monkeys
That’s the update :^)

YES POST ANOTHER TIME

retard

nobody gives a shit now gtfo

> flashing WEALTH
> eating in a restaurant

Holy shit where are you from user? Eating in a restaurant is a common thing, in business its normal to have dinner with partners. I hope you're 14.

Is this update a fucking joke?

Wish I could afford to go on a fancy fucking holiday like this instead of busting my balls wage cucking to buy more REQ

Wtf

sure. but posting it in what is supposed to be a formal update on what they have developed in the past 2 weeks is very unprofessional.

We all feel you bro.

There's an army of us that bought into what once appeared to be a decent project and team. I don't know what the fuck happend.

This is still a decent project by crypto standards
Which is pretty pathetic

Well its a different kind of update get over it
team is working and making progress. Understand they have to entertain the ADHD investors like yourself, they must be creative.

lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 16.32.58.png (1336x336, 72K)