/brit/

Legalize guns in the UK edition

Attached: 4007912C-1EE0-49EB-A913-23E15C97FC8E.jpg (640x640, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdPSAweX85I
youtu.be/iyZxtz-4PKU
youtu.be/mIP3wZwWJA4
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/04/03/londons-murder-rate-higher-than-new-york-citys/480860002/
vocaroo.com/i/s0pszYYvynD2
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1934/07/23.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>guns aren't effective in a brit flat
You ever held a short barrel shotgun?

living loving laughing

americans are so fucking annoying, jesus

My favorite trap got married and deleted all her social media

Attached: BmrImx3CAAAm_vo~2.jpg (900x600, 82K)

don't need guns though mate
the only reason to need guns is if the government is the enemy
and i trust my local police
oh wait
youtube.com/watch?v=FdPSAweX85I

>americans are so fucking annoying, jesus

Attached: A3E49EC1-632D-46F2-8AB1-2A2E0A5B9D5B.jpg (371x495, 19K)

Driving with th gf today and got behind some shitter car with a bunch of vegan and “FUCK ANTI ANTIFA” stickers as well as various violence against mean people stickers

Pulled to next to him to get a good look and lo and behold, pallid malnourished manlet with a patchy beard and a flatcap

Why do they always wear flatcaps

no and i'll never need to
the chance that my assailant has a gun is virtually zero
whereas in your life you are living in a world where every cunt has a gun especially the baddies
i prefer my world
BUT THEN

reckon we should sack off money and just relax

Attached: BUFs18XCUAEs1qC.jpg (576x1024, 38K)

way ahead of you mate

They didn't kill "hundreds of billions of people or whatever" and if your going to argue communism is "150" years old, capitalism is even older.

Attached: 1548160539443.png (320x286, 78K)

Plenty of videos and forum posts of guys building shit like this
scribd.com/doc/234653552/The-Box-Tube-MAC-11-Practical-Scrap-Metal-Small-Arms-Vol-2-pdf
I don't think I've seen one I'd call a real success story tbqh

just off for a piss
nobody touch my drink

*farts in your drink*
hope he likes big macs...hehe

Lie asleep in the arms of the Lord...
In the southern part of Texas
Near the town of San Antone
Like a statue on his pinto rides a cowboy all alone
And he sees the cattle grazing where a century before
Santa Anna's guns were blazing and the cannons used to roar
And his eyes turn sorta misty
And his heart begins to glow
And he takes his hat off slowly...
To the men of Alamo.
To the thirteen days of glory
At the siege of Alamo...

Attached: 1534744895110.jpg (2000x1333, 512K)

A person doesn’t need a gun to kill you, a person only needs a knife or their bare hands to potentially kill you, especially if they’re out of their minds on drugs

So yes if anyone breaks into my house I am IMMEDIATELY killing them with my shotgun, full stop, you’ve given up your right to life by invading my house and becoming a potential threat

put a sock in it you fucking retarded tankie

12th for Orla

Attached: 195017032_Orla-McCool-Louisa-Harland-Derry-Girls-C4.jpg (900x650, 97K)

what if they're just mad hungry?

across stalin and mao communism easily killed well over 100 million, and yes capitalism is older, its why I stated it in the question

Hope they like the taste of buckshot I guess

alright lads
i'm back
did anyone touch my drink?

cringe

*slips a mickey in*
nah you're good bro

What’s cringe is the fact that your government will put you in prison for defending your home

Just sit back like a good little subject and let the paki take what he wants, he needs it :)

What if they just knock at the door pretending to be selling something and stab you? You should answer the door with a shotgun pointed at the guest.

Reckon you should bait a crackhead into breaking into your house so you can pop your homicide cherry and shut the fuck up about it

nah its sound mate
*smirks as you raise it to your mouth*

refer to my previous point

Who answers the door for people they don’t recognize?

LOL
youtu.be/iyZxtz-4PKU

everybody?

imagine being scared to open your door
guns have fucked up america thats for true

Nobody answers the door without looking to see who it is

Lmao burglars btfo

>Northern gf (Hull) is a slob
>Whenever I point out her slobness she calls me Tarquin because I am from Surrey
>It was cute at first but not it's annoying as fuck
>She was biting her toenail off the other day and then went in for a kiss with me and I told her to fuck off so she said "suit yourself tarquin"

northerners are baboons

and if you don't recognise the person you just won't answer?
youtu.be/mIP3wZwWJA4

Remember going to an AC/DC concert with a buddy of mine. They kept showing the crowd and the audience on the big screens and I thought it was only a matter of time. Sure enough during You Shook Me All Night Long they put the camera on this girl and she raised up her shirt and the crowd went absolutely wild. The band kept on playing because they had seen 100 million boobies before and it was nothing to them.

Attached: 1530106096548.png (1500x839, 371K)

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/04/03/londons-murder-rate-higher-than-new-york-citys/480860002/

Shouldn’t you be scared? You don’t even have guns and yet somehow more people are being killed in London than NYC

Maybe if you just looked at whoever was at the door and judged from there, pakis wouldn’t be stabbing you as often

>nobody answers the door without checking to see who it is
Yes they do, what are you on about

my pet cat niggerman is sat right outside my door looking at me

That’s correct, if they look suspicious and I’m not expecting anybody why would I answer the door?

Do you not like your missus or just her northerness?

Good morning user

God save the queen

Attached: 98.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Sorry but being a tankie is fucking based

Based. They killed like, maybe 50 people who deserved it?

Attached: stalin.png (600x1282, 767K)

idk, to see what they want?

Sucking a golf ball sized nigger through a hose

Hello Finlad

based
good for you mate
someone knocks on my door i open it a bit
i live in a nice area as well but i've dealt with too many psychos to give strangers the benefit of the doubt
i'm ready to fuck someone up if i'm at home or walking down the street
i'm from fucking bransholme sunshine i'll wreck your world if you want to fuck with me
still don't need a gun and i certainly don't need nasty cunts in my neighbourhood using guns

jus burry me in da society wit da gamers n shiet

Attached: MV5BMGQ1ZGZmNTAtM2MyYi00NmZhLTkwYmYtNTNlZDRhMzU2ZTgwXkEyXkFqcGdeQW1yb3NzZXI._V1_UX477_CR00477268_AL_ (477x268, 11K)

My house isn’t a business, why do I care what they want?

People have knives in every country, this isn’t just an American thing. If you just answer the door without even looking you’re asking to be stabbed and robbed. Why are safe practices like looking before you open the door a bad thing?

vocaroo.com/i/s0pszYYvynD2

Attached: crikey.png (420x344, 111K)

leave some women for us tarq
t. hull

Don’t really care if Brits don’t want guns as it’s their country and they can do whatever they want but yeah I don’t understand how people here can be like “lol bro just open your world for anyone who cares why are you so paranoid? Like don’t even look bro just open it”

worse listeing to murder than seeing it for some reason

Stalin killed probably 10-20 million by the higher reasonable estimates. The highest credible estimates for Mao are around 45 million.

Mental

we're coming

Attached: image-10.jpg (1100x660, 277K)

>murder
Killing burglars isn’t murder, it’s pest extermination

all fully justified, both individually and on a societal scale

I'm not saying don't look, I look too because my door has a peephole, but I'm not going to just not answer if it's a stranger. It might be a new neighbour or something. Last time for me it was a nice Korean guy that wanted to ask about the building.

thankfully the courts didn't see it that way, the guy clearly planned that
ah well, hes in prison now so who cares

it's people who've never seen bad neighborhood
people who don't know why we have locks on our doors
give them two days in bransholme and they'll beg for locks on their doors
they don't represent brits
they represent middle class sheltered cunts who've never seen a pub let alone a fight

me on the left

Based. Fuck kulaks.

Attached: kulaks.png (500x486, 166K)

Attached: 1554109121129.jpg (500x484, 47K)

oh give over you larping gimp

hate it when someone posts a picture right before or after one of my posts. makes my pic look less noticeable in the thread

Thankfully burglars in America know they always run the risk of being shot and thousands of them are shot and killed every year while the home owner faces no charges

My state has both castle doctrine AND stand your ground laws, burglars enter a home knowing there’s a 50/50 chance they’re going to die

But like I said, cower in the corner while the big paki man takes your belongings because he clearly needs them more than you do and it’s just the right thing to do

was hoping it would be at least Thursday by now

Problem with this guy is that he baited them into burglarizing his home repeatedly and documented slaying them out of spite. As opposed to just organically bodying a home invader at random.
Still though, raises questions about castle doctrine. Either it is or it isn't.

If it’s a small korean man yeah sure I’ll open the door, I’m not saying I won’t open the door for anyone as I’m not a hermit but if they look suspicious in any way I’m not opening it, just common sense

When they start trying to break in, THAT’S when I kill them

dont really support the death penalty doled out by vigilantes lmao
I mean if it stopped people being robbed i'd get it, but you still have burglary there yeah, so its just the same but more people die
not sure thats better really lol

I hate it when I eat a spicy pepperami, sneeze and the some how particulate matter of it lands in my nose and because of the spicyness my nose starts running.

I like a nice spicy nose now and again
keeps you on your toes

Should I wait for the cops to arrive and just hope a burglar doesn’t want to kill me? Or should I kill him and remove a threat from the general population while protecting myself and my home?

Why are you so adamant that this is bad? My house is my house, I have the right to feel safe in my house, I also don’t know what anyone breaking into my house wants or is planning so with all of that in mind why should I NOT shoot them? Is that burglars life sacred? Not more sacred than my girlfriends life, not more sacred than my dogs life, not even more sacred than my fucking tv at that point

You guys can't even vote for a conservative representant

got a massive spot on my face

*PEW*
*PEW*
>you're dead

Attached: 1554761619843.jpg (650x366, 21K)

alright then

*thows a banana at you*

Uni from 9-6 today but have only spoken about 3 times its driving me crazy

Attached: images (30).jpg (659x465, 38K)

>pew
>pew
>REALLY sorry about that

Attached: 7C585FF6-6B89-4B61-B15B-E37FDEEEA4B9.png (618x298, 265K)

>girlfriend
least convincing bit of the post and thats saying something

mate spend one single day on bransholme estate
it's not a larp people live like this

Theres shooting a burglar and then theres executing him on the ground then waiting for his sister and excicuting her on thtw ground as well

outchea in bransholme
real shit outchea man cant open door cos opps on the block

Attached: f2755703f8a93785225a13be336ad9c1.png (1007x521, 573K)

You on the right me on the left

Attached: 1551517698948.png (666x667, 485K)

having depression is like watching your life from second person

I would never touch you

nobody needs to hear about how you looked in a mirror today you fat bastard

pfm

gerard batten?

When did I condone setting a trap for people and filming it? I’m saying that if a burglar breaks into my house, they’re getting shot, very simple, nothing more than that

If they don’t die then they lucked out and might live to see another day because I’m not going to execute someone bleeding out on my floor. Wouldn’t count on it though because it’s 12ga buckshot and I wouldn’t exactly be aiming for the legs (which would still likely be deadly as I’m bound to hit a femoral)

not even le black book claims over 100 mil
lol you people are fucking insane

>Wells : The Chartists did little and disappeared without leaving a trace.

>Stalin : I do not agree with you. The Chartists, and the strike movement which they organised, played a great role; they compelled the ruling class to make a number of concessions in regard to the franchise, in regard to abolishing the so-called "rotten boroughs," and in regard to some of the points of the "Charter."

>Chartism played a not unimportant historical role and compelled a section of the ruling classes to make certain concessions, reforms, in order to avert great shocks. Generally speaking, it must be said that of all the ruling classes, the ruling classes of England, both the aristocracy and the bourgeoisie, proved to be the cleverest, most flexible from the point of view of their class interests, from the point of view of maintaining their power. Take as an example, say, from modern history, the general strike in England in 1926. The first thing any other bourgeoisie would have done in the face of such an event, when the General Council of Trade Unions called for a strike, would have been to arrest the trade union leaders.

The British bourgeoisie did not do that, and it acted cleverly from the point of view of its own interests.

>I cannot conceive of such a flexible strategy being employed by the bourgeoisie in the United States, Germany or France. In order to maintain their rule, the ruling classes of Great Britain have never foresworn small concessions, reforms. But it would be a mistake to think that these reforms were revolutionary.

marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1934/07/23.htm
as Stalin right in his appraisal of Britain?

Attached: stalin4.gif (400x299, 2.36M)

You lads like clouds?

Attached: Mammatus_clouds_regina_sk_june_2012.jpg (2592x1936, 1.76M)

the violent power fantasy of an unfulfilled young man