"French is important"

"French is important"

Attached: French.jpg (650x607, 192K)

it is, frogs are the only tolerable western europoors and thats the only thing they speak

French is only important if you live in Guinea

%

Je suis froncofon ;)

je să mă piș a la tufișul mă-tii

Je sais ma pisse à la fistule m'attire

fpbp
/thread

Rude

Impressive numbers for the Netherlands.

These maps are always bullshit though, remember the same map for english, we had something like 25% and spain 20%

So Luxembourgeois speak more French than French, even though it's not their native language... Hemm

That seems pretty accurate to me

Romania is pretty based
Or is it because we keep sending back the Roms that live here and they just chill in Romania before they come back?

>I'm frenc-

Attached: 1525296915296.png (881x710, 692K)

To many immigrants don’t speak french, obviously. Or there are a lot of french people who are retarded.

how does it make france feel that most schools stopped teaching french and now spanish is the seccond language tuaght in most schools?

africans speak french

Nobody cares about the UK m8.
I have to painfully admit that some French people dreams of America, but frankly the UK is totally out of our minds, except maybe when there is a rugby match once a year.

same way German and Italian stopped being teached in French schools to be replaced by Spanish even it's a useless language spoken only by thirdworlders

Nobody cares about the little island next to us.
Honestly do you care about what's going on in the Faroes for example?

Luxembourg has a bunch of EU officials. All of them speak English, German, French.

you've just caused a frog chimpout

>france
>not 100%

Attached: 1551781225355.jpg (421x421, 62K)

I wish I learned French when I was younger, I feel like I'm too old for that now.

Attached: 19.png (399x388, 114K)

¿qué?

it's true man, south american is a shithole