1.country

1.country
2.Do boys do this in your country?

Attached: ed661b203e7a68216feba191c80454db-1.jpg (400x480, 24K)

fu ck off to LGBT! Dont make me throw the gays off the roof now.

that kind of an asserted manly insult only makes gays even hornier

kys finnshit
xD

Homophobia is linked to significantly lower IQ

Attached: 2.jpg (944x1050, 150K)

Attached: 1554770305598.jpg (486x434, 43K)

Why are boys so cute?

die finnshit

yeah right please link me to whatever research done by gay "scientist"

Be creative don't post this gay shit everyday

Only sometimes

Attached: 1539395510045.png (1440x812, 1.41M)

I wish
I hate myself so much for wasting all of high school and never having a single relationship, not even a friendship, with anyone

t. is insecure about his gayness

that's a girl
can't you tell?

Why do finnish posters do this?

why do flip posters desperately try to fit in while being so lame?

1. Thailand
2. Of course

Attached: 1844a73e08e34a9b5cb056c7f6b1f499e896631av2_00.jpg (347x424, 53K)

Attached: KIFV3DQ.png (1273x737, 1.51M)

fuck off kike faggot

yes branton PLEASE kill them all

This but I did have friends. Graduated college khhv though

Yes but not with me

Fucking kys

Attached: 1501367398470.png (2200x2832, 1.57M)

>gay anime posting
>cool

Attached: 1554673261345.png (1000x700, 101K)

I have NEVER had a long haired bf or hookup. And it makes me sad

Not really but maybe I will get to do this

Attached: 1531597013431.jpg (632x800, 97K)

I want a bf!

Attached: 1439791368846.jpg (695x662, 180K)

Flag
Yes, but not to me :(

It's ok to be gay. You don't have to hide your feelings from us.

I want a bf!

Attached: 1554094031473_0.jpg (1200x850, 157K)

I want an underaged bf!

yes but not to me

Attached: 1554770469703.jpg (352x550, 22K)

I m uncomfortable/gross out from seeing gays make out. I am not gay, calling non-gays gay only makes me angry. I was gay right voter becasue i took pity on them, i m voting agaisnt gays just to spite u all.

user... Not a great idea.
You'll find someone user

I know but I really wish I could have one and we could be the same age I just wish I never missed young love ;_;

same

Attached: 6d51b55d6bd44396f885a25670cb4f40.jpg (600x806, 55K)

Cope
You type like a retard btw

Attached: 1551823177293 copy.jpg (742x720, 52K)

LGBT is cancer
What?
>It's ok to be gay. You don't have to hide your feelings from us.
Regarding this, I'm happy that these threads have usually very good and wholesome vibes.
Ootsie juonu jo aamukahvia?

Oh you're the one that can't post pics, good morning.

Attached: 1548298050768.jpg (1100x1100, 148K)

No, I'm not him actually. :D I'm just lazy.

Do boys really do this

Attached: 1523813980536.png (600x462, 171K)

Weird I got that vibe from the post.
Lots of Finns in these threads.

Attached: cb2.jpg (658x800, 322K)

You mean like in public? Not really as somebody would probably snap and beat the shit out of them.

I'll try to find out.

Attached: 1546515760370.jpg (500x700, 102K)

Ahhhh. I see. We'll usually I don'tpost pictures, simply cuz I'm lazy. And the other Finn is rangebanned. Are you the one with a cute voice btw?

>Lots of Finns in these threads.
Three I think. Me, one with a range ban and a third one I don't know. I've cut back on posting anyways... Haven't been feeling like it.

Attached: 325a60f8878692b46de082d441ae6ecd.jpg (399x600, 73K)

being a faggot is linked to have even a lower IQ

Mhm that's me.
I'm currently talking with the other Israeli who was in these threads
Three is a lot and the Finnish presence on Jow Forums is pretty strong..

Attached: 1553819440921.jpg (1600x1131, 362K)

>And the other Finn is rangebanned.
Again? Lol, I unironically liked him tho

Cope, have sex

He just bypasses it.
Based.

Attached: 5634575848.png (478x738, 354K)

>Mhm that's me.
Very cute voice! I sound like a chimp myself, lol.
>I'm currently talking with the other Israeli who was in these threads
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!! ;) I hope it's going good.
>Three is a lot and the Finnish presence on Jow Forums is pretty strong..
Probably since alot of us are NEET.
I think he is banned from posting pictures? Or someting of that sort. He was posting pictures some time ago, but then he got banned again from posting pics. Jannies don't like him.
>have sex
Sorry Italybro, that's gonna be a yikes from me, dawg.
T: Turbovirgin

You talking about me?

Attached: 1520975410310.jpg (262x206, 12K)

Jäbä postaa kuvia?! Huutia. :DDDD

Good morning.
Like a chimp? What do you mean by that?
It's going good he's shy and nice.
Yeah in Sweden and Finland welfare is apparently pretty good from what I heard, used to talk to some guy who had a few hundreds of euros left after rent.

>Like a chimp? What do you mean by that?
I mean my voice sounds retarded.
>It's going good he's shy and nice.
Well I hope it'll go good for you two! Yeah in Sweden and Finland welfare is apparently pretty good from what I heard, used to talk to some guy who had a few hundreds of euros left after rent.
Literally me, after my neccessary expenses each month I'am left with couple hundred € to spend and I usually just kinda save it up since I don't have the use for it.

Kyllä varmaan kun oon op ja sillee

Niin niin, mut et sie ollu jäissä? Talkkarit ei oikein nauti.

>t. Turbovirgin
>yikes
Whatever you say lol

Attached: 1554664321547.jpg (371x332, 62K)

95% ISPeistä taitaa olla bannattu
Löydän tosin niitä joita ei oo ja emmä nii aktiivinen oo enää muutenkaa

I just mean, that you don't gotta be mean like that. :/
Ai ku on ny poikkis vai? ;D

I'm sure your voice is fine, at least you don't get mistaken for a tranny.
And I hope it'll be good too...
And that sounds nice..

Attached: 1546722882515.gif (220x244, 139K)

Eiku mulla on pojuyde virallisesti nykyään nii en nää kauheesti pointtia :3

mpreg...

I do and did this AMA

>I'm sure your voice is fine
It's not.
>at least you don't get mistaken for a tranny.
Kek, I wouldn't pay that any mind, you sound C U T E and that's what matters, yeah?
>And that sounds nice..
It's... Comfy.
Niin niin, sitä mie meinasin, on varsin kivaa, vai? :3
Greentext the encounter in question.

Attached: da2.jpg (601x601, 57K)

1: Flag
2: I want to find out
>tfw 20 and still no bf

me on the right

Lol, hello gennaro

I suppose that's what matters...
And yeah sounds nice and comfy, meanwhile I'll have to slave away and min wage barely leaves you with much considering how expensive rent is.

Attached: 1532513902490.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

>And yeah sounds nice and comfy, meanwhile I'll have to slave away and min wage barely leaves you with much considering how expensive rent is.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hate working, If I had to go to work from 9 to 5 in a factory or something, I'd probably kill myself. I'm not built for that, neither mentally or physically. It's weird, like... I enjoy the comfy aspects of NEETdom. But in the end however, there needs to be more, user. I don't live, I merely exist. I live in a small town close to the russian border in a dying suburb, with no future to speak of. This can't continue forever. I had my 24th birthday yesterday and it feels... Hollow. The fact that my depression has evolved from just being a seasonal winter thing to the real deal, so to speak. It's bad...

Attached: tltrxj83rfv11.jpg (460x562, 37K)

Happy birthday user, you should probably work out a bit develop a new hobby and try to improve yourself, not like I can talk I'm not in a good condition either.

Thank you.
>you should probably work out a bit develop a new hobby and try to improve yourself, not like I can talk I'm not in a good condition either.
I try, little by little, it's not easy. And most of the time I just end up picking up anything, you know. I'm gonna do get a doctors appointment very soon, and I'll probably end up talking to some shrink. I find very, VERY embarrassing. Falling into a pit of self hatred, no confidence, nihilism, misanthropy and apathy is dangerous. Sometimes I think, that no wonder people turn into drugs, alchohol, self-harm and promiscuity, I don't wish these thoughts, these dark thoughs on anybody.

I have my principles, my convictions and I try to live by them. But I fear that someday in the future, these things will be gone. And IF that happens, all bets are off. Even if that doesn't happen. I will simply fade away.

Obviously it's not easy I've never said it's easy.
I need to see a shrink myself probably and I feel the same about it being embarrassing and stuff like I'd be wasting the time of others.

I’ve never seen it but I wouldn’t complain if two cute boys did this front of me at this point honestly. Maybe the gayposting is getting to me.

>Obviously it's not easy I've never said it's easy.
And I never implied that, user. I know you mean well.
>I need to see a shrink myself probably and I feel the same about it being embarrassing and stuff like I'd be wasting the time of others.
It's not that I see it as a waste of time, per se. I see it more like a... Sign of defeat and weakness. It makes me question myself. It makes me feel disgustedat myself and it makes me feel like a failure. SInce I cannot stand tall, stand firm, and stand straight. On my own.
Well it certainly got me. People seem kind here.
T: Bi(-curious) Finn

These threads are pretty comfy, no tiresome played out jokes based off of flags, less overdone memes, etc. Still don’t know how I would react to gay stuff in real life though, I’ve always averted that kind of stuff out of principle. Some of the pics I’ve seen on here though do make me question some things. Good luck sith the self help by the way, I’m pretty lonely myself but I think I prefer that way most of the time, I’m still halfway through college at 21 though so maybe in a few years I’ll be all depressed sounding too.

Aw, I hope you'll get better.

>Still don’t know how I would react to gay stuff in real life though
Me neither. I have the principle that my love life and my sex life (or in this case, the lack of both) is my business and my business alone. LGBT shits tend to build their identity completely around their sexuality and that disgusts me, the whole culture of snowflakeness is just utter insanity. I like women and for a longer time now, I've felt attracted towards cute boys too. I dunno. I'm a turbo virgin regardless so I just stay by myself.
>I’m pretty lonely myself but I think I prefer that way most of the time, I’m still halfway through college at 21 though so maybe in a few years I’ll be all depressed sounding too.
I prefer to be alone by myself as well, alot fo the time. BUT this moment, this situtation I'm in. I wish I had someone, who I could be close with, who I could relate to and possibly who I could be intimite with.
Thank you user, your kind words are appreciated.

No

Attached: 1553583575255.jpg (600x552, 57K)

won't be chasing any trannies soz

Yeah I hear you. I’m up at 4:15 am again because I have nothing to really look forward to tomorrow. These threads at lesst gave me the encouragement to lost some weight that I have had since I was about 13 so that’s good I guess. I’ve been exercising too, even just doing some push-ups and other bodyweight exercises at one point during the day can really improve the way you feel I think, no equipment needed either so I would consider it for your case if anything just to keep you busy. I guess I’ll turn in for the night now, good night user, thanks for the talk!

Attached: 805EA4EF-EA0E-49CB-9BEB-AE19D77C15CF.jpg (828x1340, 236K)

Attached: 945050.png (700x700, 362K)

stop posting
i cant handle the crushing loneliness

Attached: 1553980464340.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Cocks...