/brit/

/deutsch/ edition

Attached: C6910CE6-08A0-48D2-9C48-15293C42739D.jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OfezJOAWCE
youtube.com/watch?v=lalBmbrWEvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3IkvZ3ePCIM
youtube.com/watch?v=IbBVKLbvd64&list=RDIbBVKLbvd64&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=J1ia-OQThno&list=RD7s6tufofYrg&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine letting Jow Forums memes decide what you do and don’t buy irl

Just imagine

Just walked around for 7 hours at uni and all i did was write 400 words on an essay

Attached: images (29).jpg (640x480, 80K)

Me in the turquois shirt

I had a Switch, it was shit and I traded it in. Nintendo faggots REALLY over hype the quality of Nintendo games.

Mental that soon all of Europe will look like this.

doing a sit on the toilet at work
but i am not doing a poo

Those are American tourists

Attached: 552517C0-C60E-4D69-8271-A6AF9CFB856B.jpg (225x225, 6K)

There is not a single meal in the land for a hangover (other than a full english) that can beat three eggs in in a jug, battered with a fork, some mozzarella cheese thrown into it to it, some chili peppers (the big ones) cut up into pieces thrown in it and for the final touch the garlic clove crushed with a butter knife and haphazardly chopped into the mix. Then take the resulting mess and pour it onto bread. Fucking divine and ready for bed-pilled.

odyssey was mint and being able to play on the bog is a benefit

It’s fine if you don’t like it but if you let Jow Forums tell you what to buy you’vd lost control of your life

Attached: FB_IMG_1554790903622.jpg (1200x1200, 75K)

i got a nintendo switch and never played it

yep seen this, could be worse

a lot of north american and jap adults grew up with their stuff so it's kinda like admitting your childhood toys or tv shows were bad
they never took off in most of europe interestingly where sony dominatd esp till the ps3 era

You arrive in Paris

Attached: 882825825852852.jpg (768x512, 167K)

>existential crisis
>have a wank
>everything is better

>hangover
Are you 30+? Lol.

I know these pics are memes but mainland Europe generally does look just as depressing if not more than Britain.

Breath of the wild and Odyssey are objectively good games

Can’t be fucked with the rest of this faggot nerd shit like sekuro or whatever that new game is called, I like games I can play and relax after a day of being outside and socializing with people

didnt ask

Don’t care

Not a meme lad. Thats a roma gypsy ghetto somewhere in Northern Paris. Police tore it down though I think.

The mainstream reviewers and youtubers, everyone over hypes their stuff. Mario Odyssey and Botw are great but the rest is just meh.

yeah, I remember Playboy: The Mansion on ps2 too

Most continentals live in flats which is even worse than our terraces.

ngl lads, Ariana Grande makes my penis into the big penis

Well desu lad until recently (I'm 25) although I had hangovers, they were just raw visceral feelings I could suppress. Dry mouth, minor headache, dumb shit like that. But these days I have intense feelings whenever I'm hungover, like I genuinely feel like I'm about to die other that there's awful, some cosmic horror out there that I cannot even comprehend coming to rip us all to shreds. I feel some hollow empty feeling inside me that scares me to hell and back like I'm an empty cavity.

The hangovers and dry mouth and shit are the least of my concerns there days, its usually eclipsed by the feeling I've done something really awful like abusing a women or being abusive toward my friends when I know full well I haven't.

Every time I look at Germany or France it's all grey and every building is an ugly concrete block

Having the diarears

That’s literally how the UK was when I went

Attached: 76779ADA-E39E-488F-8833-AB4A88B93D7D.jpg (480x325, 73K)

unironically suspect it's easier to become a woman than to change one's nationality in-actuality. (not just on paper.)

Might move to America once my yank wife's spouse Visa expires.
Dunno where to move to though. My job is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OfezJOAWCE

Got a match on okcupid. She likes old movies and hates SJWs, maybe I'll finally get a gf.

move to the northwest or northeast

>Dunno where to move to though. My job is shit.
Don’t expect a handout

france ruined europe over and over and mutilated sweet innocent england into becoming the infamous perfidious albion.

germany should absorb all of france and wipe the cursed french race off the face of the earth.

how do old people even move to australia to retire
like do they have a boomer-pension visa or something?

McGintytown, Arkansas

Their boomer company gave then big pensions and they were guaranteed retirement. They also had it so tough that they had to have an entire £5k mortgage for a home which they sold for £250k

Yes. We have the same thing for people who are retired and have the financial means to be self sufficient without recourse to bennies, but nobody wants to move to Britain

too many young brits here too

Thats weird, id think the main reason tp go to Australia over the uk would basically only be wages

Der Ewige Boomer...

Boomers want to go retire somewhere hot, and they are too middle class to move to Spain with the boomer proto-chavs

Fair. I guess almost all english people here are at least middle class.

youtube.com/watch?v=lalBmbrWEvQ

Attached: Apu headphones.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Attached: 1552941143105.png (470x424, 9K)

Trainberg running late already

Not a happy camper

Wish i lived in a place with a med climate

H
AMBURG

Attached: brexit.png (604x225, 23K)

gotta be just outside masjid

It's outside the train station. I've stayed at that hostel.

n word

youtube.com/watch?v=3IkvZ3ePCIM

Attached: stick-your-tongue-all-the-way-up-my-tight-asshole.jpg (400x400, 106K)

africa is a good country i mean france

Attached: 129398432990324.png (597x214, 23K)

I want to have her.

Attached: lets-have-nappy-sex-and-both-wet-our-nappies-and-we-can-swap-them-to-make-us-both-warm.jpg (400x400, 112K)

Attached: Average Day In Germany.webm (480x848, 1.69M)

lots of places in middle east and north africa have regions with comfortable climates without potential for natural disasters like hurricanes etc yet you wouldn't immigrate to one of those places because of the humans inhabiting them
meanwhile freezing landscapes like north europe have some of the highest quality of life countries in the world hmm interesting that

Attached: zynismus.png (628x131, 15K)

ok boys
youtube.com/watch?v=IbBVKLbvd64&list=RDIbBVKLbvd64&start_radio=1
ooh doo doo ooh doo

what's like living in israel?

it already does and it's beautiful

it’s called hangxiety/ beer fear

any med fags here?
I have what I can only describe as an anti-cold.

My nose isn't blocked it's just EXTREMELY fucking open. There's like no snot in it whatsoever and both my nostrils just have a thin moist layer on their inner surface.

I sneeze once every 20 minutes or so and when I do it feels like I've been fucking shot.

Am I going to die?

Attached: 13.png (329x272, 179K)

Cover each nostril and breathe in deep with the other. Are they equal or is one nostril more open than the other?

Imagine that there are many Shylocks living next to you.

could be worse

Why do people from the British Isles have pink skin?

Nobody else in Europe seems to have that.

this is based

Attached: 1530694156576.jpg (399x370, 23K)

billie piper is peng

whats the biggest thing you could fit up there?

they're both extremely open
I feel like I could stick my fingers up them and touch my brain

It's so unpleasant I'm nowhere near enough articulate enough to describe this pain

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

danish gene

i kinda like israel but i have heard israelis dislike asians

>they're both extremely open

Then something is potentially wrong. Not life threatening, but your nostrils are supposed to alternate slightly. If they aren't then your nervous system might be affected

You do know that women don't actually enjoy this shit right? Like I really like the idea of face sitting, but it turns out their vaginas aren't actually best positioned for enjoyment when they sit like in the traditional face sitting stance. Luckily I derive most of my pleasure from how my partner is feelings like some emotion vampire, I personally don't have much of an interest in sex, so I was able to go through with it and perform but... women don't actually enjoy half the shit you say they do.

t. chiefly tawny "german" with large jewish admixture

womensturation

just relax bro, smoke a doobie

Holy fuck and the guy is black lmao

Holy fuck IMAGINE the itch

Attached: 1546684355001.webm (236x420, 846K)

Europe is generally grim except for Paris

okay boys (and girls)
got a great party game to play

We list music artists that are known by literally everybody YET simultaneously have 0 good songs.

I'll start: Madonna

Blur

right wing israelis hate muslims, leftist jews and europeans and african shelter seekers in that order, but i don't think even most hate fueled ones think too much about any asian nation, doubt the average south korean think much about this region as well, obsession with jews seems to be a western thing due to the massive abrahamic influence

Tell me about the mutts. Why does it make them seethe?

Attached: 1551226983737.png (1620x632, 33K)

the libertines

>girls
no female has ever posted here.

feel like cryin
youtube.com/watch?v=J1ia-OQThno&list=RD7s6tufofYrg&index=2

good one

Can't believe my boomer cousin told me the 90s was all about Oasis vs Blur

I'm a southerner and it's not even close.

looks like he was lucky

there is one autistic bint that gets angry if you talk about middle eastern girls

How? That isn’t a trauma injury it’s an infection that got infested with flesh eating maggots, literally the opposite of lucky

fook off

Hamburg

Attached: Hamburg.png (604x161, 11K)

Britpop was 100% shit
Blairism in music form, the enjoyment of Britpop is a signifier of the ignorant and the insufferable.

beatles

Attached: Piero_Scaruffi_(2016)_(cropped).jpg (220x302, 15K)