Germans aren't white

1. Your country

2. Are you chiefly tawny?

Attached: benjamin franklin.png (772x942, 1.48M)

1 USA
NO, FUCK NO! I am of noble scotch/English stock, family been here since the 1600s

>Lebanese are not arabs!!!111!

White=anglo-saxon
Not white: everybody else

Attached: AAABen and Me in D.C. .jpg (640x640, 64K)

t. Jerome McBrown

hello, my white brethren

these swarthy germ*ids will not dispatch us

If your ancestry isn't completely from this group, I'm sorry to say, but you're tawny, and relatively swarthy if I do say so.

Only Northwestern Europeans are white.

Belgians, Dutch, Irish, Scots, English, Welsh, Norwegians, Swedes, Danes, North Germans and North French.

Most "Nazis" weren't white, not Hitler nor any other of them.

Most Germans don't look Nordic at all, in any capacity. Germany has never contributed to Mankind, and Germans are not white.

Your mom gaye

germans usually have jewish admixture

the only high IQ germans historically have been jews. even brainlets like hitler were jewish genealogically

Your mom is extra gaye. Prove me wrong
Pro tip: you can't

Your mother is chiefly tawny.

Attached: benjamin.jpg (2400x3000, 750K)

stop posting this ugly kike, ima finna hurl mane

Do you happen to be chiefly tawny?

Attached: benji.jpg (482x640, 81K)

You're mom has syphilis and is gaye confirmed lol that shit gaye

(((you))) aren't white

Attached: white countries.png (250x223, 11K)

chiefly

tawny

Attached: based ben.png (1920x1080, 863K)

Your mom still gaye tho. It's all good though gimme her pinterest account info and I can make her straight again

she doesn't fuck tawny niggers.

>Irish
Not white according to anglos of the time. Catholicism was seen as a mental disability.

>A dead old syphilitic alcoholic whore mongering moron said a thing so it's true

see

She fucks tawny dykes tho cuz she gaye

A great man who founded our country said it. If you're not in the class of white men according to him, are you truly American?

Go home, tawny man. Leave our blessed Anglo-Saxon country.

Gibs me mom pinterest. Your mom gaye and she need tawny cock.

Alright dude this is a really old and stale meme for 13 year olds on discord, can you stop embarrassing yourself? i was trying to be nice about it. not getting anymore (you)s

Worship my tawny cock faggot

>Catholicism was seen as a mental disability.
And they were right

Pray to Mary, faggot. What are you fucking gaye. That'll be 5 Hail Mary's and an Our Father for your faggotry

All angloids crave tawny cock

c h i e f l y t a w n y

You mother-whoring Irish nigger. Irish harps. Do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for. May the Christian Lord guide my hand against your Roman Popery!

Attached: Bill.jpg (570x241, 46K)

you're mom is a tawny cock whore. give me her contact info so i can satiate her tawny cock desires

the only thing you're getting is another famine, felipe o'rodriguez

I'm not Irish you heretical nigger. Gobble on my baptized and confirmed nuts. Have fun burning in hell lolllllllllllll You're mom gaye too

>Cucktholocism
>Not heretical

Attached: 334.png (334x750, 39K)

>Lebanese
Let me interject here but it's not "Lebanese" but Phoenicians.

Your mom thinks of my tawny Catholic cock when your proddie father is at work sucking jew cock. gib me her contact info so i can satiate her desires

historically, catholics have been cucked by WASPs. hand over your wife, girlfriend, female family members right now, swarthoid

imma baptize your female ma members in my cum. gibs me ur wymon so i can lead them on the path towards heaven. we gonna have communion together then imma nut on their white faces with my tawny cock. then imma pray hail mary in penance for facializing your relatives and nutting in their tawny cock cravy pussies

Whataboutism

Let me interject here but it's not "Phenician" but Ar*p.

If we consider s england or west brittany the centroid and create a radius from that point to lets say, the swedes and then complete the circle it would significantly increase the amount of whites, thia method would deem sout french and north spaniards white as well.