Are Indians /ourguys/?

Are Indians /ourguys/?

Attached: nice.jpg (935x378, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-do-Indians-think-that-the-majority-of-Nepalese-have-Mongoloid-features/answer/Avishek-Adhikari-3?ch=10&share=0d974e80&srid=ie8aB
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2wWg5495bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No they're ours. Please import more Hindus in the USA

Based Lachlan

>be footfag
>get grouped in with people like that
HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS SHIT

stop having a shit tier fetish

I WISH I COULD
RELEASE ME FROM THIS FOOT LOVING HELL

This.

Yes
I'm your guy
The man for the job
I can't be the woman for the job, though.
Jai Hind

Attached: Gadwal-Rifles-F-450x270.jpg (450x270, 34K)

teri maa ki land choos bey angrez madarchod

Become a hand loving patrician instead

stop being a footfag

But how???
I CANT JUST THINK "I shouldn't like her feet" AND HAVE IT HAPPEN

I am so glad I created Lachlan

Get some of that Patrician taste.

Chup kar bhosadike, main England mein paida hua tha to mere kya galti hai?

Hello fellow Pahari brethren

Sup bro

I know Mongoloids and Indian Nepalese live together in Nepal. Are there ethnic conflict or racial hierarchy in Nepal?

btfo

yes, caucasian looking nepalis are considered higher than the mongoloid looking ones

Not much between the Pahadi people and the Mongoloids. Within each, there is a caste system, but it wanes with each generation. There is a heirarchy, but it is caste-based, and not race-based(we're all mutts anyway, not much purity here in Nipple land)

If there's any ethnic conflict, I'd say it centers around the Madhesi people (Nepalis living in the plains who migrated from the plains of India only a few generations ago).

Indian Nepalese? Do you mean Madheshis or Khas? Madheshis are descended from immigrants from the plains of North India, Khas are native to West Nepal and to the states of Himachal and Uttarakhand in India. Pic related is how caste system historically worked in Nepal.

Attached: The_1854_Muluki_Ain_codification_of_entire_Nepalese_society_into_a_single_hierarchical_fold (1).jpg (667x383, 84K)

>yes, caucasian looking nepalis are considered higher than the mongoloid looking ones
Why? it is sad though. There are a lot of Nepalese workers in South Korea, and there are many Mutts who seem to have mixed Caucasian and Asian genes.

Thanks for the Informations. I think Nepalnese immigrants in South Korea is likeable. Usually, They don't make a big trouble here. A religious and docile people.

quora.com/Why-do-Indians-think-that-the-majority-of-Nepalese-have-Mongoloid-features/answer/Avishek-Adhikari-3?ch=10&share=0d974e80&srid=ie8aB found this answer which explains the diversity of Nepal, read it if you want

Link to video?

Attached: 4060bf8d615197229dcf22a16e19c0e5.png (1170x1672, 2.69M)

There you go.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2wWg5495bQ
What kind of degenerates watch this though? [spoiler]Oh wait...[/spoiler]

Send those fuckers back to Nepal.