Should the Spanish Empire be reunited under a single equal republic, with a single currency and open borders?

Should the Spanish Empire be reunited under a single equal republic, with a single currency and open borders?
with a focus on the development of ports and their accessibility facilitating greater ties and economic trade from the new world to the european peninsula?

The Spanish speaking peoples country will be 13,700,000 sqkm of land or 5,290,000sqmi, with a population of 457,342,767 or 3rd of the world below china and india, with a gdp of 8.3 trillion or 2nd in the world.

Attached: spanish speakers.png (1357x628, 40K)

no, and kys

WHY aren’t we included a?

Why not?

KYS CHICANO SUBHUMAN, LATIN AMERICA IS PROPERTY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

USA banned spanish in your country as part of their policies of eliminating other cultures in their "territories" (colonies)

phillipinos don't speak spanish I assume while most latin americans I meet have good feelings towards spain as their mother country and positive feelings towards it.

That doesn't mean they can't try to learn Spanish, remember that language it's the best way to do cultural assimilation.

YES. HACER ESPAÑA GRANDE DE NUEVO.

you forgot a few countries OP
>Low Lands
>South Italy
>Equatorial Guinea
>Spanish protectorate of morocco
>Spanish western sahara

Attached: [email protected] (510x345, 19K)

what would the world look like if the spanish empire had a reunion and had closer internal trade?

Attached: danubian civilization.jpg (800x560, 113K)

those lands don't speak spanish and don't care about spanish speakers which is why I didn't include them.

most americans hate latin americans and are racist towards them ea donald trump elected by 50% of the population.

i hate you too but you are still my property

Latin Americans need to be united if we are to survive free and prosperous.

>Should the Spanish Empire be reunited
>nono, its not about the Spanish Empire its about Spanish speakers
what did he mean by this
ok, have this map then

Attached: 1200px-Hispanophone_global_world_map_language_2.svg.png (1200x668, 242K)

fuck off spic spain has no buiness here

>Spain never invaded your country
way to make us feel worthless. What, we are beneath you, is that it?!

Attached: f6cad5172e2e8d44da168d71b28d04bd.gif (647x363, 650K)

>we

rate my OC
i can march into your frontiers if you know what i mean..

Attached: united-latin-america-mapshort.png (530x344, 12K)

all of latin america uniting and then spain joining as a republic of spanish people will be best

Fuck no

reminder that catalan had way more influence on Southern italain dialects than castillian, lmaoing @ ur life

reminder that it was CASTILLA and not spain that colonized the americas
we should have stayed separate from catalan/aragonese jews

We let the Austrians deal with your Protestoids.

Attached: iRGc5yM.png (1376x5336, 454K)

That's cool, but Spanish peoples have no ties to south italy or any of the imperial territories that are not part of the spanish peoples nation.

Attached: spanish nation.png (1080x1080, 596K)