Realistic Chainlink Price

Can Chainlink really surpass $2 usd?

Attached: cl.png (375x360, 53K)

yes desu

$1,000 eoy

LINK is going to $.0001
Seriously how can you buy this meme coin?

>$2
Really setting a high bar there buddy

$1000 EOY, GOY.

Don't forget to keep repeating it... hehe....

Attached: 1455234342.png (1362x1201, 625K)

easily, that's only like 48 in coin ranking and it has not even released yet.

Easily

It was already $1.3 or so, of course it can hit $2. Question is if it can hit $200.

just out of curiosity how many have you or how much cash waiting to buy it? the most compulsive fudders are usually 1-3k link swing traders trying to grow stack

I only ask because I think I may buy 400k LINK i made bank off fomo3d. Just want to stop being a neet.

i remember a time when i thought $10 is the least i'd sell for and now $2 seems like a life goal.

>Question is if it can hit $200.

Come on. We don't even need that, at 100 2K worth of link today will bag you a million. 5K in today would get you 2.5 million. That's comfy money even after tax, anything above 20 makes most holders some desirable sums that can be flipped into mortgage free property.

Buying link is the perfect way to stop being a neet because it will force you to wage slave for the rest of your life

I'm not even considering selling until its above 30 personally. Why? If it gets above 10 it will start getting a lot of attention and would be very likely to go higher, I'd sell 10$ at 50 and another 10% more at 100 and sit on the rest forever

Never has, never will

did you think becoming a multimillionarie would be easy? it's only for the elect among the stinkies

Attached: deadsam.jpg (224x225, 5K)

it is the oracle to surpass metal gear

Just as an aside and only tangentially link related, is anyone else selling large volume of BTC hitting buy walls on their favourite obscure but promising alts? Shit load of money moving around in new patterns in the last three days

Dumb or Fud. All the same these days really.

this desu

Quick reminder that $1000 EOY is FUD

this, but unironically

Attached: Kurosawa.Ruby.png (1000x1000, 1.27M)

Attached: 1523365232197.png (769x875, 41K)

Don't forget to buy gold and silver too in addition to property.

Housing prices are so overinflated because of Jew fiat. You need protection from the deflationary collapse.