I can't afford to attend a university. I wish I had been born in Europe

I can't afford to attend a university. I wish I had been born in Europe.

Attached: 1475770497671.jpg (540x361, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YDHO6e7hP7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You still have 2 livers...

Same
I don't wanna be a retail cuck forever

Join the military

I was medically disqualified today for having asthma.
P-please not like this

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
Take out a loan, it's considered "GOOD DEBT" if it's an investment in yourself. Who cares if you'll have to pay almost 200% more in interest over the next 60 years, it's good debt.

I've read that a few Norwegian universities are free. Maybe I will learn Norwegian and try to apply.

Marry a european guy and move to them.

Move to a EU country?

Okay want to get married? I can carry you in csgo

if you can't join the military then work in an amazon warehouse for a year or so and you can do an employer-paid technical program or associate's degree

use that to get a better income and finance your bachelor's

what was your gpa in high school? a merit scholarship paid for my entire tuition

just get a csgo scholarship or just go pro

>not getting paid to go to school
I thought you were first world haha

College is not necessary for success. I will always advocate for trade schools; They cut out a lot of the bullshit you see in the University system, and they're much cheaper.

yeah, even as a computer science graduate, i had to do a ton of learning outside of school to prepare myself for the job market. most of the theoretical stuff wasn't really relevant in my professional life

This country is third world. I should apply for refugee status.
That is the plan I guess.

how are you gonna emigrate without a college degree?

Don"t you have engineer school or any other higher education degree that is affordable

>tfw I get paid to go to university

I can't imagine not getting my education just because it was too expensive. That must feel horrible.
Come here Americans, I have a room I don't use here in Uppsala.

community college is still like 4000-6000 dollars a year just for classes and books

those are elite universities exclusively for chinks and jews

average white like you belong in community colleges

It's way less than that in a shit-load of states, and almost all of them have a ton of grants to make it even cheaper. And if your grades are decent they make transferring to a 4-year college cheap. Maybe OP wants into an ivy league private school that farms rich people's stupid children

lol sometimes i think this is the truth. there are so many of us asians in the best universities here in california. i feel like white kids are lazy and just want to have everything handed to them.

so dumb since moving up in the fields that matter, i.e. stem, business, etc all want competence and experience more than anything. The one country where you can get to the top on merit and retards want to waste their time on prestigious schools just because it might make things easier

All universities are free. We have some private higher education (i.e. BI) which charges tuition, but you will get a loan for that.

same thing happened to me actually. I went back six months later and just didn't mention that I had it and got in with no issues.

community college is awesome. i dunno if it's the same around america but in my community college, the class sizes are far smaller than the equivalent classes in four year universities. i qualified for course fee waivers and federal snd state grants while living at home. the only thing i needed to pay for was books and I had thousands of dollars of grant money left over

All universities are free for EU citizen here so just come on in and... oh, yeah.

It just can't happen in America. Even if you somehow convinced people that raising tax money to pay for education is a good thing, all of the money would disappear due to massive amount of corruption and wasteful spending.

>America is a meritocracy
Statistics say otherwise.

true. the only thing that matters is who you know and how well you suck cock

If only ;_;

then why are indians and chinese immigrants able to get six figure salary engineering jobs in america? lol

This. Fuck wybois.

Feel sorry for you friend. Now I almost feel bad for posting pics from my uni. But I do so with an honest question, how much do you think it would cost in America for a similar uni?

Attached: Uppsala University.jpg (980x4679, 1.95M)

uni isnt that expensive, also the army paid for mine desu

Attached: 1541191400861.png (991x1080, 698K)

It's like that everywhere though

it's not likely that there is ever actual rags to riches here but it is shown that people will permeate a single class barrier within their lifetime if they make some basic good choices

white people are all overdosing on opioids too. asians are the future of america lmao

Imagine bragging about going to Uppsala University, hahahahahahahaha oh no no no look at this dude

You can still aquire the knowledge and be able to do something productive with it. There are scholarships for people worthy of them.
You just want the status that you don't have, get over it and move on.

It's hard to compare. A similar looking private Catholic university near me is about $40k a year in tuition.

I didn't say it wasn't. That's just the way that it works.

Diversity quotas.

>$40k a year in tuition
Jesus..

I technically got "paid" to go to community college here in new york. Though it depends on how much money your household earns

>private employers
>diversity quotas

???

It is a private university though. But yes most are around $7+k a year.

Attached: IMG_20190409_054306.jpg (1091x897, 63K)

Here education is free, but only if you have passed the exams well enough.

Kinda freaking me out, if that was the case here I would never had been able to get my education thanks to a low income family.

I think if you can get into a low tier German uni, you can easily get a student visa. I think you need to pass an exam for basic German proficiency though

Holy fuck. That's insane.

>Big corporations don't have diversity quotas
??????

>I suffer in Europe when I literally get paid to go to amazing unis with thousands of potential gfs/frens

ultra cringe

That seems fair enough.
Unfortunately a lot of Americans can't get a higher education because of that reason. There is also a weird monopoly on admissions and testing. This is a neat video that explains it: youtu.be/YDHO6e7hP7g

Attached: IMG_201.jpg (1066x890, 61K)

Hey, what about learning a trade ?

On the other hand, American universities give you a much better education. You have the best universities in the world.

That's only true the for the elite unis like MIT, or Stanford. Your average public school is comparable to any normal public school in Europe. Wouldn't you agree?

It's a waste of time.

t. 1.1 in my masters

As if the average American is granted admission to top universities

That's always a possibility. Although my father warned me to never go into a trade or my body would be ruined like his.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to my freshman year in HS and actually tried to do well. I could have definitely gotten into a much better uni if I just had taken advantage of diversity quotas.

>na
>good at cs
pick one

Depends on the trade. Learn a trade in the medical field, only gotta worry about potential automation lel

>1.1
what does that mean

Holy fuck user are you me? I went to a CUNY cc and got the max aid because my family is dirt poor. I upgraded my PC with that money

Okay it is 6am and I should sleep. Have a great day my European friends. Maybe one day I will join you.
I'm fairly good, I played one under average season of MDL. I always assumed I was the best player here until some Polish guy on Jow Forums showed me his account. Good night.

come to argieland

Good night

We have programs to help you pay for it, nig-nog.

money is an illusion. It's such a flawed system. Give a man a bank and he will rob the world....

All Canadians need to be killed.

Are you sure you could get into a decent American university even if you could afford it?

You dumb fuckin sheep. WAKE UP

Highest score possible

Anyone can get into a decent public uni if you go a community college for like 1 year, and don't fuck up

Pell grants pretty much pay for community college (and many credits will transfer to a real university), if you work for a school you can usually get tuition abatement and if you werent a dumb fuck you could probably get enough scholarships that a state school is affordable for even a poorfag.

Ah, gotcha.

>Take out a loan, it's considered "GOOD DEBT" if it's an investment in yourself.
Only of you get a degree in something useful. If you get a degree in something like glass blowing or modern feminist studies it's bad debt because your career ceiling is barista.

anyone could also go into debt
anyone could make uni free
anyone could let go of their ego

Maybe if you're a retard you'll pay 200% debt, functioning humans pay much less.

>what was your gpa in high school? a merit scholarship paid for my entire tuition
This OP is most likely retarded and a college education would be wasted. He should go to trade school.

Fucking stop

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5.jpg (380x250, 13K)

My family could afford me to go to university, but my dad demanded I study engineering so in the end I got a diploma for something I'm not good at and a hole in my face where a classmate stabbed me with a a caliper.

My sister on the other hand was free to do whatever she wanted, but she's a princess so..

Do americans still use paper books in universities/college?

Even in my shithole unis almost completely adopted digital devices/pcs & internet.

pretty much all books are available in hard copy and digital format. professors don't care what you use

>Even in my shithole unis almost completely adopted digital devices/pcs & internet.

This sucks. Books are for life, they're easier to read and they don't run out of battery.

Depends on the course. Most courses have both formats

Don't think you have exhausted your options, bla
>What is GI Bill - joining the armed forces is prolly the best thing a young person could do
>Student loans
>Community college
>Scholarships
>Employment based tuition assistance
>knee pads

never.
WAKE UP.

God, that's so sad.

Isn't it normal in America to rack up 100k in student loan debt to pay for your tuition and other shit

Nah, college textbooks are a massive scam.

Go to a community college. Almost any decent community college will have easy transfer route for their students to a local state uni. It's literally that fucking easy

If you pay $1000 per semester for them, then it is.

If you're a retard and go to a private uni you cannot afford, yes

lmao i never understood this meme
americans still can get scholarship if they are smart
if you are drooling retard, you don't DESERVE a better life
deal with it, you are trash, you are subhuman, KILL YOURSELF YOU DOG SON OF A DOG WHORE BITCH!!!!

Quiet

Attached: 2iq5w4ga495z.jpg (840x440, 62K)

the average student loan borrower has $37,172 in student loans
it depends on a lot of different factors. level of degree, field of study, location, etc

You can study for free even as non EU here and you get also free accommodation

Only problem is you must study in czech language

Attached: 003.jpg (267x200, 17K)