Daily RSI oversold as fuck

>Daily RSI oversold as fuck.
>Tons of big resistances ahead.
>Most of the gains sustained on bitmex pumps.
>Barely any public attention yet.
>"OMG LE BULLRUN IS HERE XD"
You guys are idiots, seriously. I'm not saying that BTC isn't going to moon long term, but you'd have to be a retard to think that this is the take off.

Attached: 1491817351664.png (560x407, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lowstrife/status/1021479208449654784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

QUICK HE'S NOT DELUSIONAL, IGNORE HIM!

It's going to close at 8600 today with lots of resistance and money is going to bleed back into alts.

We're good.

>Most of the gains sustained on bitmex pumps.
Wrong. twitter.com/lowstrife/status/1021479208449654784
>Barely any public attention yet.
Fuck public $20 investments. Volume on CME futures is more important.

We are not in a bull phase yet but we have bullush signals. Of course it's going to test its new highs. Anyone with a brain knows that. The Bitcoin Fear Index is still at neutral and close to tipping over to bullish. The sentiment definitely has changed.

They are pigs for slaughter op.
Every idiot on biz has sold alts at a sat loss to fomo into btc.

Very soon they will buy their alts back at a bigger loss, then btc will dump compunding the loss.

Let is cool off and consolidate
Barely any public attention because is just happened
Not factoring in the potential ETF
Oh and historical records show that BTC makes its major moves in just 10 days out of the year and that so long as you are in the market during those days you'll be doing well.
Hard to predict the future

The only good thread on Jow Forums right now

If, big if, BTC hits above 10K again then there will be pandemonium. It's a super facinating time to follow all the crypto meme line analysts. Any smart people you can recommend for me to follow on this?

is it better to wait in alts right now?

>he doesn't know

Attached: re3_nemesis_tentacle_raep_face_by_nightmarezenuki-d4owv86.jpg (395x392, 32K)

Depends on your time window.

>I'm not saying that BTC isn't going to moon long term

wow such strong convictions OP

>rsi means nothing in a trend
>resistance can quickly become support

be cautious, friend

Fuking tard. CASH SETTLED.

>>rsi means nothing in a trend
Then explain why BTC tanked EVERY SINGLE TIME after the daily RSI was oversold in the past 2 years, and yes, that includes the 2017 bullrun.

it's never the takeoff until it is, kek

in the past I would agree, however TA is strongly reliant on high volumes and autocorrelation. both of which are not as present as they once were. im not saying you are wrong in any way.

If you sold when RSI was first oversold in the 2017 bullrun, you would have sold at 8~9k.

or 5k, 4.3k, 5.8k, 7.6k, or on the whole run from 10k to 20k

It's not naysayers who pump the market.
It's those with money.

op is some of the idiots who sold at 5800 lol

RSI can touch the oversold region multiple times in a short period. It also tends to stay oversold for a long time. As long as there isn’t a bearish divergence, there is nothing to be worried about.

Attached: 3A83231E-54FB-4C38-A846-E9C26ACFAE54.jpg (723x960, 99K)

I meant overbought, FUCK