Jesus fuck I'm gonna sell my REQ. This is ridiculous...

Jesus fuck I'm gonna sell my REQ. This is ridiculous. The team is either autistic or incredibly retarded to not realize their """"""""""""updates""""""""""""" are divorced-white-woman tier blogposts that crush REQs price. Fuck this.

Attached: IMG_3243.jpg (404x623, 85K)

I feel you user, I want to sell too but what's the point at these prices. 20c seems like a dream right now wtf

why did you even bought it in the first place?

I'm forced to hold this garbage until the next altcoin pump.

>B-b-b-but user YOU SHOULDNT THINK ABOUT MAKING MONEY THATS WRONG!!!!
I bought because I wanted to make money with an apparently legit project, and I didn't want to invest in chink scams. Turns out, the chinks scams would get me more money than this shitfest that INITIALLY WENT SO WELL
FUCK FRWNCHS
FUCK THEM
THEY HAD THE PERFECT PRJECT THAT EVEN I WAS GONNA TO USE
AND THEY FUCKED UP

Fuck it I'm gonna buy XTO or some obscure low market cap coin.

don't make emotional decisions user, that's how you lose even more money

Just try to get 1BTC and then invest in shitcoins. Dont even think about shitcoins before you got 1btc.

Didn't know you came to biz Charlie sell at ATH Lee

He isnt wrong though

Why just cause he said it?
You have a brain to think for yourself?
Listen to all the opinions you want
But come to your own conclusions
LTC will continue to fall from relevancy as time progresses.
Especially once Coinbase adds something much faster for transfer to other exchanges, such as XLM.

I was in the req discord channel.
got banned for saying:
"I feel so bad for the people that bought above 3k sats, it will never go above that, ever again"

Attached: PND.png (1274x665, 70K)

What if the only way you can get to one bitcoin in a reasonable amount of time is through alts?

yea thats the reason I dont own any LTC.

what if you just accept a job somewere and put money into btc? 99% of you loose money during trading with alts.

This is your first lesson:

>Markets aren't rational
>Markets are emotional
>Markets pump whatever is hyped

Get out now and invest in TRX before it moons

>muh updates
>muh community
>muh communication
>muh active devs
>muh marketing
>muh YC

And how did that all work out for you ReqTards? Sell that trash and buy the only CHADCOIN available

Attached: 1514568635496.jpg (680x748, 86K)

Stfu and make the oracle already you fucking fat fucks

monkeys

chainlink is going down the same path as req, only chainlink never had a pump

>Getting to know team and the vision
We had our first day in the Request office on Monday morning. The foundation has a private office in a co-working space, based just 10 minutes away from the hotel we were staying. This made for a great morning walk, enjoying the serene Clarke Quay waters before life starts in Singapore.