REQ's huge community update

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1_4UKs2himMgbotvXEftWj2Q.png (1200x1600, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-july-24th-2018-community-manager-special-ethex-listing-e3fc9633726f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This picture is literally from the update

Attached: download (1).jpg (226x223, 8K)

Go on user....
give me more details from this "update" that was shilled to be legendary

two monkeys, kek

MAKE IT STOP

Get reqt

Attached: 1505081943079.jpg (736x823, 41K)

Link to the update? I want to laugh.

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-july-24th-2018-community-manager-special-ethex-listing-e3fc9633726f
Prepare your sides user
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

damn
The team made it.

They had a nice dinner. Something I won't be having in a long time, thanks to this shit...

Top kek
My sincere condolences

Oh no no no. It's just pictures of monkeys.

Attached: 1530248164560.jpg (1692x1167, 358K)

lmfaoooooo

next update
>hey we're pivoting from shitcoin payments to focus on travel blogging because we really enjoy that

The Request Network Discord server launch
>imagine thinking this is newsworthy

Singapore Debrief: The story of the Community Management team
>the team invited a bunch of Telegram and Plebbit mods to Singapore and spent ICO funds on Michelin star meals out

Request Network is now available on Ethex
>8 users/25 ETH 24/hr volume

>my sides

top kek

Attached: B63ECEE3-6FCD-458C-AD4B-778531318328.jpg (573x492, 117K)

>it’s literally a travel blog update

Attached: 19B7F5B8-2473-4D31-B6A1-71A36CA0FCF3.jpg (798x770, 213K)

Arrival on Saturday. First day in office onMonday.

Arriving Saturday at Singapore we’re greeted with a garden city, perfect flowers and leaves maintained by an army of invisible gardeners.

Attached: 1532438906504.jpg (662x900, 59K)

What the fuck? I literally lost 80% of my savings holding this shit. Can I push for legal action somehow?

I request my money back

This is such a slap in the face. I'm almost as angry as the time I tried to get my work to switch to Request Network for payroll.

>Hello Boss, I would like to REQUEST my salary please
>Uh yeah I think payroll did direct deposits already it should be in your account soon
>No I mean I want to be paid in a cryptocurrency called Ethereum so I sent you a REQUEST to pay me
>No need to ask user, it's automatic. The money should be there now just check it.
>No you don't-
>Look user I'm busy if there is a problem with your direct deposit contact payroll ok? Bye

Attached: office_space_285064.jpg (960x750, 106K)

can i use this user?

Go ahead.

kek

Just got banned from the Discord. Looks like they're not looking for an open discussion at all.

Don't mention the monkeys.

I just said that I would like to take an extended vacation in Singapore with all my friends, too, with money I would generate from creating a scamcoin. Maybe I pushed some wrong buttons there? Looks like they took that very personal, although I didn't say the REQ team did that. Hm...

Truth cuts deeper than any sword.

WHY WON'T IT GO FUCKING UP, U FUCKING TUMBLER FAGGOTS STOP FUCKING AROUND AND DO SOMETHING FUCKING WORTHLESS JACK OFF FUCKS

That meal looks very tasty though. Too bad you REQtards can't afford it.

BUMP

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>funding millennials' vacations while wagecucking yourself
man that was an expensive lesson, so glad I got out months ago

Travel to Singapore + Hotel is probably NOT CHEAP EITHER GIVE ME MY MONEY YOU SCAMMING FUCKS ARGHHHHHHHHHH