COLX

Is this a shit coin? Did Jow Forums scam me once again?

Attached: colx.jpg (696x449, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/comments/8wydbf/colossusxt_q2_ama_ends/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dumped at 23c still waiting to get back in.

u think it will go lower? Even I would be surprised. Is this a swing trade for you or do you think this shit actually has long term potential?

No it’s the real deal. Lots of accumulating going on while whales keeping it low.

Eventually it will pick up again and shoot past 100 sats. 300 sats is my long term target.

They moved the grid to q3 this year, and a wallet overhaul along with zerocoin release is imminent (within weeks).

Accumulate as much as you can. When alts turn around, you will see.

This is Jow Forums user... they buy high and sell low. People such as OP are the literal embodyment of Jow Forums.

No not at all, imo.
I just picked up more

I'm probably buying some in the next week. Looks to be a solid project

I think it has long term, it hit ~50 sats, the team is always active and available, community is good. Only annoying thing is 10 million for a masternode.

When are we getting it added to a major exchange? That's the only thing it needs

Buying 100k on tradesatoshi

I can see this getting added to binance/kucoin/bittrex for sure.

It's not a shitcoin (yet) but they may be too late on the distributed computing gimmick to really be a hit. RLC looks like they are ahead of them and who knows how much further ahead Golem and SONM are. Persistent FUD that COLX doesn't even have a guy on board who can begin to make sense of distributed computing that I can't confirm or deny. I think cloud computing is one of the few potential cases where blockchains actually make sense so I follow these projects.

IMO the COLX team has been wasting too much time on the privacy meme. Like, yeah that's important, but how long does it take to implement Zerocoin? A lot of COLX issues are self-inflicted. Instead of being based on PIVX (Dash CoinJoin) it should have been based on Zcoin if this was their plan all along, now they have to retroactively fit Zerocoin into a PIVX based code and GUI. I'm guessing it's a mess.

I hold a little so I'm hoping I'm wrong but they need to get their act together quickly.

COLX is Turtlecoin Blockchain killer

They actually finished zerocoin coding last week dude. Will be implemented soon with the launch of their new wallet.

Their first focus was to create a solid currency on top of which they could build the grid architecture. Well, we're shifting into that second phase now, so we'll see where it goes from here.

They're now in the process of expanding their team for the development of the Grid, as said in their most recent AMA; it was one of the reaons why they adjusted the reward mechanisms.

reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/comments/8wydbf/colossusxt_q2_ama_ends/

At these price levels, it really is one of the most interesting investments one can currently make imho.

Do you believe the grid willever be up and running?
If yes,it's not
if no, it's only slightly better than ECA

Agreed, I'm avoiding ECA 100% now. I don't trust them at all.

I just hope they're not too late. The reward mechanism change may be too little to get them going since the price is in the tank. Maybe they've been selling off whatever they can to get some funds for a developer or developers that can help. Keep in mind that this project has been around in different incarnations for a while.

too late for what tho? There is almost no competition and they are the only privacy orientated coin developing a cloud super computer; it's an entire niche up for grabs.

Overall, I think we're still very early into the game when it comes to blockchain technology.

Maybe debs needs to submit application for bigger exchanges, tradesatoshi is good but they need to try those Korean or Japanese exchanges

>There is almost no competition
There is plenty of competition. I just named 3 other projects, one of which I know already is beta testing CPU based cloud computing and the other two are much more well funded than COLX and thus likely ahead of them as well. The privacy aspect is nice but not the selling point of the project at this point moving forward. Why do you think they "moved up" the grid to Q3/Q4 2018 from 2019? They realize that they're way fucking behind and the only "unique" selling point they have is being threatened by other cryptos.

The altcoin game is all about carving out a niche to be the best at one particular thing. COLX will never be the best privacy coin (Zerocoin is alright but Monero is better and has way more mindshare) but they do (did?) have a chance to be the best cloud computing platform. Problem is it's not even fucking in testing right now.

Bumping for a response from Wojak.

Great points.

However I do believe COLX will successfully overthrow these other projects within time.

I have been around since the early days of COLX and can confirm they are dedicated and work until the project is complete.

I have no doubts COLX is going to be a top player in crypto when crypto is finally main stream.