Australian man arrested for graffiti in Japan

soranews24.com/2019/04/04/australian-arrested-at-narita-airport-for-graffiti-on-japanese-train-in-tokyo/

>According to this article, this is not even the first time an A*ssie got arrested for the same thing.

What's up with these people? Do they take pleasure in ruining something so pristine?
How much of a scummy person would you have to be to go out of your way to go to a different country as a tourist and take a calculated effort to shit up the place?
Is this an Anglo thing? Or an Auss*e thing? Or, dare I say, a white thing?

Attached: 1547588918679.jpg (711x633, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_AIMY2KtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy based. Fuck japan and fuck weeaboos. I hope aussies smear literal shit all over the walls in japan

Nah, fuck these toy cunts.

fuck off bogan

poor man. japan is a shit hole

the Aussie master race continues to shitpost even outside their country

incredibly based

graffiti is based and redpilled and an expression of genuine human creativity and the beauty of individualism miraculously thriving even in a prescriptive modern society

in a world where you might not even own the house you live in, its a bold and daring statement of personal ownership, of wresting territorial control away from some fat landlord or councilman and giving it back to the people

no wonder insectoid countries like Japan and Singapore hate it so much

i am so sorry our police haven't arrested all aussie here

>genuine human creativity
>90% of graffiti are generic tags

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_AIMY2KtM
>Lets go to another country and vandalize shit!

Why are all Japanese sites stuck aesthetically in 2006?

YEAH TAG IT

Attached: 1537468813323.png (1528x1184, 94K)

seething paki

Fuck you and fuck your philosophical rationalisation and justification of graffiti. Wanna hear *my* philosophical take on the issue?
Graffiti are utter SHIT. Pure degenerate filth. Ugly excuse for """""art""""", for people who don't have any consideration of a common good, or the Beautiful, and who can't express or affirm themselves or whatever goes on in their rotten mind without ruining something else.
Even the few supposedly beautiful ones are tacky and garish.
Graffiti are nothing but city-polluting odious trash and they should be banned.
Long live clean and pristine walls.
Fuck gr*ffiti.

Attached: 1477238667205.png (563x542, 260K)

you cant expect everyone to be a michelangelo, its normal for 90% of art to be shit

>elitist dickhead trying to gatekeep art to keep it inside his miniscule comfort zone
shock, gasp, horror, etc

Lmao and I don't want that 90% of shit smeared all over my city, thank you very much. And you can keep the genius, breathtaking, marvelous remaining 10% while you're at it.
And no, I'm not elitist, I think you can express your supposed art in whatever way you please as long as if doesn't disfigure shit, how fucking demanding of me

their criminal instict kicks in

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Is this an Anglo thing?
he's asian though

fuck off mate I'm not even a wh*Toid but graffiti is beautiful and when I'm surrounded it by it I feel incredibly safe and warm

seething paki

b&r