In Europe, women are interested in talking to you

In Europe, women are interested in talking to you.

Attached: 61brkqs6pj2z.jpg (484x497, 35K)

It's okay they wouldn't be interested in talking to you anyways

I'm sorry fren, maybe someday

HA

Attached: 1553963142735.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Just like everywhere, that only applies if you're Chad Thundercock.

Savage

Or if you are interesting. No need to be a Chad, just be someone worth talking to

Women derive worth based on either looks or wealth

REAL

redpilled

*Money,social status(like career etc) and penis size

To imagine there are people that wouldn't want me to be absolutely FURIOUS about burgers' stupidity...
How could I believe amerifats have a functioning brain when they post shit like this?

Nope, they are not. Last time a girl spoke to me out of interest was 2,5 years ago

that's fake news
why do you think we're here, american bro?

I love how you guys post this kind of stuff while pretending to ignore the fact that men do the exact same.

It's true but only to check your social position and enhance they're own.

A pedophile loser on benefits with 10/10 bone structure swima in pussy on Tinder. Look it up.

Let's make it clear here, we never implied that men weren't doing the exact same thing, all we're saying is: If you're ugly you're fucked.

They are?

based and blackpilled

>he actually believes this

Attached: MY FUCKING SIDES.jpg (200x200, 35K)

This is what burgers actually believe

nice cope faggots. they are, you have to be outrageously ugly to have no girls interested in you

>you have to be outrageously ugly to have no girls interested in you

Attached: 1552664886011.png (1008x1072, 487K)

white people could learn a thing or two about approaching women from black people. I don't what it is, maybe lack of self awareness, but they're always confident when talking to girls. I've seen black people flirt with my mum and sister in the most inappropriate situations. One older black man asked my mother if she had a boyfriend while we were at the bus stop. One time a blakc dude asked my sister if she was single and asked for her number. They literally "just talk to them". And it's true, just talking to women is the key. You're not going to score a woman just by talking to her, but by talking to women you increase the pool of women that are exposed to you and you increase the chance of finding one that likes you.

Attached: 28428559_226512207910821_8108887693523419136_n.jpg (1080x1349, 229K)

not even my ultra chad italian buddy scores as much as this shit site would have you believe jens

it's true, i'm an ugly manlet

Attached: 1515351650207.png (619x453, 46K)

Im a manlet which is outrageously ugly to girls
Youre right

my sister dated a lithuanian. he was an asshole but good looking and was a gym rat

That's not true though ugly people get laid all the time, what are you on about ?
Have you never seen an ugly couple in your life, or an average guy who has a cute girlfriend ?
you guys need to stop wallowing in your own self pity.
If you keep marinating in your sadness juice no wonder you guys can't get laid.
Even I can get laid and i'm a fucking turbo autist with very average looks.

Just get off Jow Forums for real..

Only if you're

181+ cm
attractive
have social status

>average guy who has a cute girlfriend

Attached: 1552666853217.jpg (681x724, 145K)

yeah it's a real shame "people" like them represent our country in the west

For some reason you guys are obsessed with sex and relationships.
There's more to life.

Like anime for example..

t. rostie

>in america, a "british accent" is considered sexy

Attached: 1517686064_29c6a65f.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>Have you never seen an ugly couple in your life
yes
>average guy who has a cute girlfriend
yes

the question is, have you even seen an UGLY girl with an average/good looking dude?

>If you keep marinating in your sadness juice no wonder you guys can't get laid.
But I'm not an incel and had sex several times. Partying made me realize that actually, that's just the complete truth: ugly people will never get average/good looking partners.

> have you even seen an UGLY girl with an average/good looking dude?
yeah actually. I know a "rich", smart, really good looking man in his 40's whose wife Is a 160cm ugly stick with a really bad haircut, no boobs, no ass. But they really love each-other no joke dude.

yeah haha, women talk to me all the time...

>UGLY girl with an average/good looking dude?
a lot of times. Standarts for male and female attractiveness are quite different in Russia tho.

would date a russian girls desu but im afraid that shes gonna be a gold digger

that's expectable taking into account you're from Switzerland. Consider dating Kazakh or Kyrgyz girls they're pretty much all hapas and are not that desperate for money.

This except for the animu part. What’s with this obsession with having a gf? What would you even do with her? If you just want sex then you’re not gonna do well in a relationship.

HA

Attached: 1554278022735.jpg (334x334, 36K)