Why did Longs just get WIPED?

Can someone explain this? BTC mooned, but the amount of longs are down 22%. Did one whale just pump us from 5,900 to 8,300 then close his long? Are we only going down from here?

Attached: Longswiped.png (1373x913, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/charts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

profit taking. don't wana get too greedy

Smart money is closing longs between here and 9k

Rmotionsl fomo retails are buying,
Btw, going long on alts is the same as shorting btc. Guess what happens next? Who did you think were buying your alts at discount whrn you fomoed into btc?

Attached: 82223682-94A4-4E9C-98F6-D9751027370D.jpg (250x231, 15K)

longs from 5,7-6,3 are taking profits at this level this also frees up funds for further longs. This is a good sign that this is a true trend reversal

because you are supposed to short now

Im about to enter a short

Most alts are scam coins.

This. People are dumping their btc gains into alts AS WE SPEAK

None of this is new money. It's just people moving money from alts to BTC

Keep dreaming.
Alts are in for another ass rape.

Whatever you have to tell youtself to cope with selling at a loss to buy btc last night buddy. But yeah most are but maybe not what you sold.

Yep. I been using my own indicators. Noticed it as soon as longs closed kek

this

A few weeks ago you said that smart money was closing their longs between 6000 and 7000

Get bent.

If you fomo in now you are literally retarded and deserve the losses that will follow. The opportunity for the smart fucker to make a quick buck has gone.

I didnt. Some other fag

>Brainlets don't know about btc/alt cycle

They pump btc and you sell your alts to fomo in. They buy your alts and pump alts and you fomoing, they dump their bags on you to get back into btc. repeat.

Attached: Money-Hat-1.jpg (560x290, 56K)

Forgot the part where they short it to compound the fomo idiots loss

Attached: 1BBD8321-777B-49CC-85C9-71F5A690EFFC.png (842x519, 164K)

Kek. What shitcoins are you holding?
I'm holding Monero since $10.
Also went long on bitmex today.

Exactly this. Zero new money entered the market. Only switching between alts and btc. FOMO fueled bull run by crypto nerds.

SEC Delays Decision on Direxion's Bitcoin ETFs Until September

Attached: 1514263897915.jpg (247x185, 23K)

not saying you're wrong but how does the global market cap go up $20 bill if nobody put more money in?

He is a retard who thinks people are going
>Alts --> Tether --> BTC
Instead of just selling directly for BTC.

did you actually read the article? An ETF review will still occur in August. Other ETFs have been delayed but there is still a case to be made in a few weeks.

>Implying an increase in mcap means new money went into the market
Only newfags left, i guess

Not how it works even if we assume that.

You are the retard. 1$ does not = 1$ marketcap. I can pump a shitcoin to 1billion market cap with 100 bucks if volume is low enough.

People untethering even without alts is enough to pump btc without any new money in the market. Why the fuck do i have to explain this

Question, what is an untether

>Literally can't refute the fact that it makes no sense for people selling alts to pump BTC

What kind of strawman is this?
And btw, tether is an altcoin you abdolute melt

So tether is a coin for cashing out and untether is a coin for cashing in. Didn't see it listed on coininfo.com so I was wondering

that's my point is you could pump it with $100, you can also dump it with that.
so if they're only selling alts for btc, then it will hurt the alts more than it helps btc, causing the market cap to go down.
nobody said $1 = $1 mcap, just the fact that its going up not down is my point.

To say Tether is an alt is fucking backpedaling of the highest nature. Its a stablecoin unless you are saying Tether is going to pump like crazy since it is an alt you can shut the fuck up and admit that you are a moron.

Fake news story that ETF was delayed. CNBC fudding again. This is the time to buy if you have not already.

This is all irrelevant to the argument that you were trying to make.
Increased market cap today does not mean new money has entered in the slightest.

Need I remind you that market cap was higher last week when btc was 6900.
Why the fuck am i having to explain marketcap meme? Is it january?

more market cap equals to more money in the market

>t. brainlet
Literally 30 billion added to the overall market cap of crypto this week alone
coinmarketcap.com/charts/

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 37K)

so, you're saying people are finally jumping back into BTC after being on the sidelines for a while and the newfags are dumping their alts to them?
no new money coming in, but BTC is pumping. am i inferring correctly?

Oh cut the shit you fucking faggot. The argument I was making is that people selling alts doesn't have a real effect on the USD value of BTC which it doesn't. Stop moving the goal posts and trying to redefine shit because you made stupid arguments

>HURR ALTS MOON NOW
>Alts being sold doesn't really effect BTC
>TETHER IS AN ALT DUMB MAN
>So Tether is going to moon?
>YOU DUMB MAN STUPID I HERE MANY FINGER MONTHS

Jesus dude.

user there isn’t much to explain here. Still feelsfucking weird explaining marketcap meme. Ppl stoll dont understand that 1$ marketcap does mot = 1$ in the market.
It wasnt even me who you were replying to but im happy to squash that dumb meme.

Marketcap slways has and will be an awful way to determine money in the market.

He just means using your tether (USDT) to buy bitcoin or alts

Are you larping?
Un-tether means simply selling tether for BTC or alts. Usually people untether into BTC though

Retsrd lmao

This.
Imagine that people sold their BTC smartly at 10k months ago. They are entering the market again and "buying" BTC. Marketcap grows, even though no new money entered the market.
Or people bought their alt @x sats, the alt went up 10%, they are selling their alt to BTC.
Tether->BTC->alt
Marketcap grows, BTC price grows, then alt price goes up.
No new money, just untethering.
Now, it's possible that some new money went in. Not much if any though.

People sold for tether aka tethered up @10k *clarification.

what does that have to do with alts pumping

lol no