Australia is the best country in entire world. Warm, ocean, surfing, rich, relax, speak useful language...

Australia is the best country in entire world. Warm, ocean, surfing, rich, relax, speak useful language, people not fucking losers who indulge, minorities, coward don't go there cos there deadly animals. The only con is a suburbs instead of normal urban cities. Even their continent looks like a big cat like lion, or leopard in profile staring at left

Attached: AustralianFlag_ef1b664c-d894-4da1-85fe-29c4a4102de6.jpg (2048x1691, 183K)

Attached: IMG_20190409_194014.jpg (2048x1691, 303K)

thank you want to see my butt?

i want your passport

Depends on where you go in Australia
t. Been to Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth

>Warm
disgusting

mine went through the wash anyway
beta

I certainly like living here. I want to visit russia though.

I do.

Attached: but.png (580x396, 364K)

I love Australia. I just wish atheism weren't so big here and we could have a Catholic state, too bad the Freemasons control the police department

>Even their continent looks like a big cat like lion

Attached: Scooby.jpg (1212x1134, 156K)

lel pretty hairy. Quite nice but potentially 2hairy4me, but not if I like the rest of what it's attached to.

Do Australian honestly deal with poisonous spiders in their home? Like out of the blue when you're heating something up in the microwave and you'll see a Brown recluse or funnel web on the wall?

Gays should be locked up in mental institutions.

No. do Canadians deal with poisonous moose?

Canadians are the only North Americans I respect. Can't imagine what it's like sharing a border with shitmerica

Extremely venomous spiders don't generally come into the house. Redbacks are often in sheds or in corners outside near the ground, in places without a lot of human traffick. Always check your shoes if you leave them outside though.

haha you'll never catch me

I don't need to catch you, HIV will

no it won't because I'm a good boy who's always safe!

Shut up and kiss me you flaming faggot

We do deal with moose outside they are probably the most dangerous animals here because bears are pussies. Moose are blind and panic so they charge. They are especially dangerous on the road.

im not gay

>Always check your shoes if you leave them outside though.
Fuck

sorry, I don't kiss sissy boys