Tfw Europeans on this board have sex with 14 to 16 year old girls all the time while you are a virgin in the states

>tfw Europeans on this board have sex with 14 to 16 year old girls all the time while you are a virgin in the states

Feels bad man.

Attached: age-of-consent-europe.jpg (1800x1800, 742K)

Europedophiles

Europeans are pedophiles, this is nothing new.

I didn't even lose my virginity until I was 17

Are 14-16 yr olds prepubescent in america?

>Pedotugal

>tfw only redpilled European country

God Europeans are so gay

gonna move to germany so i can have sex with my 15 yo bf

lucky, i'm 23 and virgin

its only legal to fuck a 16 year old if you're 16-17 year old yourself dumb yank

>WTF DUDE YOU ARE FUCKING SICK! THAT LITTLE GIRL IS ONLY 17! SHE IS A CHILD!!! GET SOME HELP, YOU PEDO!

Attached: 1553957889949.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>Greek Cyprus has higher age of consent than Greece, but Turkish Cyprus has lower age of consent than Turkey
What did the eternal Cypriot mean by this?

>pedotugal

nope, it's the general age of consent for everyone

Hungary though

Do American think a 16 year old is a girl and not a woman?

It's the most digusting in rural areas where 30 yo losers fuck 16 you retarded children.

wouldn't call them losers

>Hungary

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

based hungary

They are either "losers" or dudebros who are still partying every weekend and think they're still 18. Doesn't make fucking those girls wrong though.

>You can have a 13 year old girlfriend in Romania as long as you dont fuck her.

Based Estonia, 14 is legal.

oh...

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236K)

They are always losers, if your social circles consists of girls who are a decade younger than you something went wrong in your life.

Moving to Estonia

Attached: 7b4d0fc1d3a470ff10991074229ccf6f8dafacd39361e23425f5e4da6ffc962a.png (849x899, 109K)

It is over.

Yeah living in rural Hungary working as CNC turner with no higher education earning 500 euros a months and driving a 20 yo Opel is a true definition of winner.

I don't know. That's maybe a western Europe thing, since you're so influenced by american media. Even 10-15 years ago young girls would actively seek rich older guys with cars, apartments etc. I know a guy who's been fucking those teenage sluts for 10 years and only got into "trouble" this year, because the girl's family wanted to try and "cash in' on a trial. Nothing happened though.

of course, why the fuck would you want girls in their prime age whilst you can hand around strong and independent wymen in their 30's?! What crazy fuck would you want that?!
And fucking teenage Barbara Palvins while on the site

Elliot Rodger would have traded his life for them in the blink of an eye

Never seen a "rich guy" hang out with teenage girls, it's always some kind of scummy guy who isn't a functional adult. Typically a drug dealer or something like that were contact with young people is prevalent.

You live in a complete fantasy world if you think some 30 year old guy is getting "prime pussy", the popular girls in high school are not going to be seen with some loser in his 30s who hangs out with younger girls.

You should come to eastern Europe then.

>You live in a complete fantasy world if you think some 30 year old guy is getting "prime pussy"
We're parting from the principle that he does get prime pussy, like the hungarian mentioned
If you hang out with them to be their "friend", yeah you're a loser, but now you're saying they wouldn't even hang out with him so you're kinda contradicting yourself

So young girls are retards. "omg he is odler and has a car, he is a superman". Eliot Rodger was mentally ill. If you really want a girl you only need to try.

Funny you should say that, I am Serbian and lived there until I was 22. From Požarevac and no teenagers don't hang out with normal people who happen to be around younger girls. That's just a fantasy, or maybe you are delusional about your own or your friends position in society.

There is nothing contradictory about my post.

I believe you 100%

You should've gone out more, but then again you're a province peasant so you don't know shit.

I am a Serbian too.

Ah yes, the magic dirt of Beograd..

>portuphiles

AHEM
un... unh...

uunnnNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!

CUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

brarhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BLARGGGGGGGGGGG UUUUUNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH UNNNHHHH OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD NOT THE

C-C-C-CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNYYYYYYYYY

YYYYY!!!

CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY

ME WANT CUNNY ME WANT CUNNY CUNNNY ME WANT ME WANT ME WANT LITTLE CUNNY ME

CCCCUUUNNNN-NN-N-N-EEE HEHEHE HHEEIIIIYYYY BOBOBOBOBOBOBOBO UUUAAAGGHHH

ZOBOLA DE MATRE DE DOON DOON DEL LAHO BANO GO DANI OH LA GOUUUUAaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHhhhHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHHH MALAOGOUGAAAAAAAAAAAA

BWOOOOOOOOOOP

ughhhhhh... unnnnhhhh...

give me that sweet cu cu cu........................

CUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGHHGHH GOOODODDDDDD SWEET CUNNY I WANT THAT... unnnhh... FRESH PISSy SMEELLLLL

I WANT TO LICK AND suck and LICK AND SUCK FINGER AND LIKC AND FINGER LICKCLICKLICKLICKCLIKCLCICIKCLCKLCLKCLICKCKCKCKKKKK UUGGNNHGHHHHH GOOOOODDD FFFUUUUUUCCCCKCKKKKKK

th- tth-th---hh...

that...

C
U
N
N
Y
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE!!! uaggghh... take my..

...MMMMmmMYY PONOS

to your

y-y-y- your- your-

YOUR vvvvvvvVAGOOOO

and

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CACAAAAAAAAAAAA

LET ME

J-J- j-j-j-j-jjj---j-jj- g gg--gh-g-jjg----ffffffffkkhkhhhhhh

jj--jj-- J-J-J-J-JJ-J--

JJAAAAAAAMMMMMM

IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

NNNGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY CUTE SWEET LITTLE

CCCCCUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

NNGNGGUGUUUHHH
HNNGGHHAHAAHHH

uuuUUUuunnhhh.. ugh....

huhh... huhh... huhh...

fuck...

Attached: 1554122139501.jpg (950x950, 411K)

It says 16 if you are significantly older.

Until recently, prostitution for 16 year olds was legal in Switzerland. Some brothels would have public adds for their young pussy and a stable clientele of older connaisseurs. Couple years ago they changed this to 18.

Das ist das Ende.

It doesn't

based

Attached: 20190409_164245.jpg (279x372, 70K)

>Turkey

"abuse of inexperience", not significantly older

basically the judges will decide if there was abuse of inexperience on their delight

If she is experienced, 14 is fine.