These things are irrefutable proof that god doesn't exist but satan does

These things are irrefutable proof that god doesn't exist but satan does

Attached: 450px-Aphthe_Unterlippe.jpg (450x438, 29K)

If I notice them, I casually bite them off through immense pain.

Stop eating so much spicy and acidic food.

Just wash your mouth with peroxide and it'll go away in like 2 days.

It tastes like shit and you can't swallow, but it works

>thirdies

kimchi
raw onions
anything with high sulphur content
yw

That's if you don't wash your mouth you savage

>be in middle school
>presentation in health class about STDs
>I got assigned herpes
>have one of those bastards
>during presentation, bite my lip
>little fucker starts to bleed
>class thinks I have herpes since I mentioned herpes has sores in or around the mouth

I like pouring salt over them.

Wash your mouth properly.
Add sodium bicarbonate to fix it.
Mouthwash is a thing for a reason.

After I used some simple mouth wash I don't feel them anymore whenever I have them.

>Eating Spicy Food causes it
>American Autism

Im a mouth ailment/pain fetishist (i obsessively watch dental surgery videos and general fucked up teeth and gums stuff) and i friggin love kankersores. Ive figured out the way to cause massive ones too, the deeper the crater the better. The feels i get rubbing my tongue on them is one of the best

Yeah, I do that too, along with washing my mouth with whiskey.
I do, but for some reason I keep accidentally biting the inside of my mouth, and after that happens they appear without fail

>Im a mouth ailment/pain fetishist (i obsessively watch dental surgery videos and general fucked up teeth and gums stuff) and i friggin love kankersores. Ive figured out the way to cause massive ones too, the deeper the crater the better. The feels i get rubbing my tongue on them is one of the best

Attached: g.chad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Use baking soda .
Apply directly to the sore or dissolve in water and rinse a few times.
Brush your teeth before going to sleep too.

what is this called in English?
I autistically call it ulcer but I don't think it's right.

I brush my teeth three times a day because I hate people with bad breaths, but STILL THE UNIVERSE CURSES ME I CAN'T EAT PROPERLY FOR A FUCKING WEEK WHAT THE FUCK

Those little fuckers are a pain, especially if they are at the wrong place

Well I read it can be a factor. I eat a lot spicy and acidic food and get them occasionally, so whatever.

You could call it a mouth ulcer, but people think that's herpes or something. I don't see a problem calling it that tho.

Americans call it a canker sore.

those are the only things what i can feel anymore and i kinda like it

Attached: feelnoth.jpg (653x490, 95K)

The based mouthpain chad

Mouth ulcers is what they're known as here.

I use pic related whenever I get them, main thing is that it's a painkiller so it instantly feels a lot less torturous.

Attached: download.png (424x537, 170K)

Fuck the human body seriously

It's so fucking retarded it can't even keep from attacking itself, autoimmunity is on the rise too

thanks bros

I feel less autistic now.
I just use the salt method to get rid of these bad boys.
also, salt is cheap lol

>Americans call it a canker sore.
I wonder how many soccer mom heart attacks were had as a result of mishearing it as "cancer"

Got a mouth ulcer as well dude. Hurts like a bitch

I only get them when I eat a lot of junk food (chips and candy)

none bc everyone calls them that. You don't need to learn 4 fucking languages to function here.

Used to get those a lot, doctor said it's a side effect of ulcerative colitis
Now i haven't gotten them in maybe half a year or more

Attached: 1532187182438.jpg (1356x854, 78K)

Just put this stuff on it, shit IMMEDIATELY stops hurting and it heals quickly it's amazing honestly.

Also is this a Swiss thing? I'm the only person I know who gets these and I'm like 1/3 Swiss.

Attached: KankerSoarMiracleCureShit.jpg (335x550, 49K)

I once had one of these on the underside of my tongue, way in the back. Made the next few weeks hell.
Also eat less sugar, I pretty much stopped getting these completely after I cut a lot of sugar out of my diet.

Attached: 1545917532361.png (750x575, 550K)

Technically they are a type of herpes virius that causes them but they're obviously very minor. Pretty much everybody has some mild herpes virius just not the sexual ones. Chicken pox is a herpes virus.

I'm fairly certain that could not be confirmed that it's related to the herpes virus. I believe the current hypothesis is that it's tied to autoimmune issues.

>I brush my teeth three times a day
Have you ever considered that much wear and tear on your mouth could be the cause of it? Hell realistically you only need to brush your teeth once or twice a day at most depending on what you eat.

/spoiler/ god and satan are the exact same thing /spoiler/

I get them when I have cig between my dry lips. I pull it out, turns into scar and then scar turns into that shit.

???
Are you putting the burning end into your mouth?

Attached: 1531565523336.png (612x491, 106K)

i don't have herpes

I literally never brush my teeth and I don't get any nasty stuff other than white gunk, for which I should really brusth my teeth because my breath must smell like a dead person's.

Not the burning end, the roach/butt. When my mouth is dry the cig gets stuck so when I pull it out it scars it.

I mean i could imagine for myself what you described but not to the point where it leaves a scar
Pretty grim

it appears randomly. I'm pretty sure we have no idea how it happens and how it simply disappears. I had one a week ago on the part of the cheek close to the mouth. It was fucking annoying because I couldn't open my mouth without stretching this fucker. Every morning I would open my mouth wide and feel it cracks or something. it was hell

I'm black I don't get these lmao

It isn't.

This is.

Attached: 45EF865200000578-5043605-image-a-44_1509639292099.jpg (634x423, 30K)

>tfw I have shitty teeth and occasionally bite my lip, causing these fuckers
I wish I had the money to extract a few of them or at least file them down so they aren't so pointy

They're an autoinmune dissease.

Eat more B12 suplements.

Thanks me later.

Attached: 827.png (680x638, 250K)

I drink enough sugar-free energy drinks that I get plenty of my b-vitamins.

fuck I hate mouth ulcers
lol I do that to sometimes

FUCK CONJUNTIVITIS AND FUCK THE JANNIES

Eat more greens you dumbfuck.

canker sores are because you're not getting enough B-12.

>get these fuckers every time I'm stressed
>have one on the tip of my tongue and the left corner of mt lips

Attached: 1462305741660.png (659x545, 103K)

Just get this my nibba. It helps instantly with pain, lasts for long and helps healing. Best thing ever.

Attached: IMG_20190409_172608.jpg (1080x1920, 213K)

just poke it with heated needle

>never laid with a woman
>afflicted by herpes

Not conjuntivitis though. That's Chalazion.

it's an apht, not a herpes.

I get them every month, usually two or three at the same time. I always wash my teeth so it can’t be that.

Do you eat a lot of acidic, salty or fried food? Do you smoke? I get them when I eat fries and drink coke, sprite or some other drink with lots of acids, coupled with smoking.

>I literally never brush my teeth and I don't get any nasty stuff other than white gunk, for which I should really brusth my teeth because my breath must smell like a dead person's.
Dear god, use listerine as well, you need to kill that fauna that has developed in your mouth cavitiy throughout the years.

you megafreak

Brush your teeth. They happen because of your poor mouth hygiene.

the idiot blames God for his stupidity, stop putting weird shit in your mouth

you're probably right, i don't eat too much veggies and get those ulcers a lot. I'm also tired most of time

>Sodium lauryl sulfate – an active ingredient in some toothpastes and mouthwashes; this compound is not proven as a trigger, but is known to prolong the time needed for ulcers to heal

It's not the only cause and will probably fuck your mouth

I think I have one of these right now wtf

I rub salt on mine. The pain feels so good

I have a few but on my penii. What should i do? Doctor is a no no

Yes they do prolong the exiting ulcers (because it damages the tissue and prevents quicker healing, due to how strong and nasty it is), but keeping your mouth clean prevents or at least lowers the number of ulcers that pop out. Are you seriously arguing against having dental hygiene? Or are you suggesting there is another way of keeping your mouth clean without toothpaste or mouthwash?

>have them all my life
>13 at once is common
>change my toothpaste
>none ever since

Attached: 1506610444173.jpg (960x960, 57K)

i don't even know what this shit is
feels good being healthy

Attached: 1551955223537.png (888x894, 520K)

Whats that? Is it comparable with the open fresh wounds you get when you bite your tongue or cheek?

Open wounds usually turn into similar shit after a short time.

never had it

Cant feel the pain if you just override it with even bigger pain.
Genius

Yes I know, if I brush I use mouthwash too.

>washing my mouth with whiskey
Just use hexitidine and they pass in about a day or two.

Ask your pharmicist for benzocaine or lidocaine gel.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

One more thing. If you are brushing your teeth with toothpaste that contains sodium laureth sulphate I suggest stopping it.

Cool

top kek

One third how is that possible? Yea everyone had them every once in awhile

I used to get these shits all the time until I switched to a toothpaste without sodium lauryl sulphate
FUCK sodium lauryl sulphate

Attached: 1480782319864.jpg (412x430, 29K)

I do this too

I personally think a zit in the nose is worse

>thinks
user, I...

>Mine doesnt heal yet and already 3 months+
Time to saving some money. A lot money

What is this?

You need a tongue scraper. That's where the bacteria is which is what smells

>three times
Not good

i recommend covering them with salt
lots of salt

I have one of these little shits right NOW, I get them once every 3 months or so

That's a viral infection

"sodium lauryl sulfate" - avoid that shit, it causes canker sores, try to find a toothpaste that doesn't have SLS

Got them a lot when i was younger

Attached: 1525388794348[1].png (380x349, 77K)

Just rub it with baking soda, geez you
Mix it with some water so your mouth doesn’t get comply dried up like your moms vagina

13 at once o.0 honestly that sounds awesome and you should please take pictures next time your mouth has a breakout.

My dream would be to have sores that look like this pictures, but wide spread clusters of them that can tickle my trypophobia and mouth stuff obsession at the same time.

Attached: b5f791.jpg (500x333, 35K)

This. Painful pimples around the nostrils are pretty common for me, i never get them anywhere else at all but my nose, they are so shitty. How do i stop them? Am i rubbing my nose to much or something? I take pretty good care of my skin but these keep happening x.x