This confuses and enrages the European

This confuses and enrages the European

Attached: garbage disposal.jpg (450x675, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSKpsKMTxA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This confuses and enrages the American

Attached: malibu-12t-treadmill.jpg (900x600, 49K)

Lol

and this

Attached: bidet.jpg (1200x925, 163K)

tell me wtf this is.

Attached: gun pepe.png (469x452, 277K)

dunno what it's called but I think it's one of those sink shredders they use to dispose of biological waste

garbage disposal

Something that shreds your hand if you put it in.

Yeah, I use it.

why don't mutts just use a compost bin?

Do euros really do this?

Most Americans have these, though. Even the fat ones.

Attached: IMG_0174.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

file name, friend

Won't that attract bugs? I mean, I'm not opposed to it in principle, but I live in an apartment and that wouldn't fly with landlords or neighbors.

that's not a treadmill, but an exercise bike

These things seem like a waste, most people with a reasonably sized garden here compost their food scraps

wow sam hyde is looking good

>Won't that attract bugs?
yes, that's the point of compost
>I mean, I'm not opposed to it in principle, but I live in an apartment and that wouldn't fly with landlords or neighbors.
we have separate bins for biowaste so it gets more easily sorted. no bugs at home unless you leave it for a long time(same with regular trash bins)

>no bugs at home unless you leave it for a long time(same with regular trash bins)
so what is the point of separate bins

easier to sort for the binmen. one is for biowaste and one is for regular trash
what happens to the biowaste after it goes through the shredder?

Yes also it smells like absolute shit. Unless you have a backyard I wouldn't recommend it

>easier to sort for the binmen.
wait what, why? is that a requirement?

>what happens to the biowaste after it goes through the shredder?
it goes into the septic system and then into the sewer like anything else that goes into your sink

>what happens to the biowaste after it goes through the shredder?
it goes through the water filtration system

>Euros regularly try to fist fuck their sinks
Kek

>not having biocompartment in the trash collection area
3rd world tier, tbqh

I couldn't find the image with the treadmill im the background.

Attached: Not this one idiot.gif (480x270, 308K)

Garbage disposals are more convenient, genuinely surprised yuros don't have them.

>wait what, why? is that a requirement?
because biowaste still has tonnes of uses? turned into compost for farms or used as biofuel
>it goes into the septic system and then into the sewer like anything else that goes into your sink
absolutely 3rd world and barbaric

had no idea in europe people were required to manually separate their food and trash. thats next level nanny state

>biowaste going into the sewer
>barbaric
Should we adopt designated shitting streets as well?

We have a simple metal filter in the sink.
>americans wageslave their lives to afford this useless stuff

Very american posts

This is where women throw their husbands' chopped off cocks

The OP was right, you seem actually upset right now.

Attached: _at_female_thinking_emoji_bare_feet_by_dracoshark1900_dcjse9l-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGci (774x1032, 166K)

>environmentalism=bad
I don't even know why I am surprised

Thereā€˜s literally nothing wrong with biowaste going into sewers, retard.
t. have one of those

BTFO

>after killing all our wildlife and burning all our forests, now we're going after our lakes and rivers
leave it to the brainlet germans to side with brainlet americans in matters that are important

>anything involving insertion is a sex metaphor
Is this what a diet of corn syrup does to the brain?

Brit btfo burger by bant ko

Based and dare I say redpilled

Life is suffering. Suffering is bad. If we destroy the enviroment that sustrains us not only will we die, we will also ensure no human will have to endure suffering in the future.

That's literally what you would need to be doing to get hurt by a garbage disposal. Shoving your hand as far down as it can go with the disposal running.

Based and anti-natalismpilled

You know, every swede lives in his bubble life made of fairies and happiness and relativism. Real life is different man and thus every swede comment is invalid

Yeah and also convenient

Maybe they dump raw sewage into lakes in your shithole, but not here in the first world, Abdul.

you're not getting more subsidies by licking germanys ass, you know
having nuclear reactors without confinement is also convenient why would anyone build them? they just cost time and money
how fucking braindead do you have to be to think all sewage goes through water filtration plants

>in sweden the sewers drain directly into their lakes and rivers

Attached: laughing.png (710x577, 30K)

Gott att man kan dricka vatten direkt ur kranen utan att bli sjuk.

Seems like his post hit a nerve, does continentals and americans take great pride in dumping their trash in lakes and rivers or something? Genuinely puzzled by your reactions.

Attached: 1535834276217.jpg (540x762, 41K)

>how fucking braindead do you have to be to think all sewage goes through water filtration plants
Again, Absul, you only have to live in first world.

Attached: C0505671-0F92-4825-9831-C5C463381808.jpg (750x774, 245K)

test

Many do but in a major city it's nearly impossible. If not done right it attracts vermin.

Reminder that more people have been killed on windfarms and installing solar panels than by nuclear accident

Why unitedstatians clap at everything?
youtu.be/JSKpsKMTxA8

Do Norwegians take great pride in lacking sewage treatment tech and keeping bags full of rotting organic material at home?

We are a celebratory people

Attached: 1553972855792.gif (360x202, 3.76M)

We have it in some places too but I dont know how much is actually being used as compost versus if someone has their own area to compost and garden to use it in.

okay, mehmet, call me when you manage to
point

your head
organic material takes longer than 2 days to rot

Not shitting just pissing. That's the European way

Attached: Peecycling-Green-Roof-Amsterdam-2.jpg (640x480, 139K)

I mean, we can drink water directly from the tap anywhere in the country so I'm not sure what you're on about there. Do you believe nordic countries don't have working sewage systems? This is just getting more confusing.
We don't separate trash because we don't have working sewer filtration, we do it because it can be reused for energy/fertilizer instead of just being thrown away.

>gets btfo
>b-but that other thing
Stay mad, subhuman thirdie.

Attached: 7B5A60C9-09B5-45FB-8D22-E48F536EDE20.png (996x868, 599K)

You would think as it's more logical for cities. The sewage treatment plants process it and the fertilizer from organic matter is treated and shipped out on solid form while the methane is used to generate power or used in the gas distribution system. The disposal and sewage system does everything and you don't need someone physically collecting it.
t.Engineer that works with waste water treatment plants amongst other things.

what is this thing for?
avoid toilet paper use?

I wanna say it still requires wiping...

as I said, call me when you manage to find a first world country to live in, mehmet

Peace if mind if you have a hairy ass but without soap I only see limited benefit.

what happens if you shit in there

Some wagecuck has to go clean it out I imagine.

>n-no you
Stay mad, Abdul.

Attached: CB28594A-FAF5-49F4-AE3A-73B991F649CC.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

you're still not in a first world country, mehmet
don't you have bear cubs to kill and forests to burn so you can mine more coal?

>coal? I'm not concerned about it. After all, fusion power is only 30 years away.

Attached: 1548704221535.png (959x1024, 753K)

Firster than you, Abdul.

Attached: 0A836784-79B1-4A8C-A2A7-CA61B361B566.jpg (225x224, 11K)

I concede that germany has ecological water waste management, but can you make that same claim for americans? and sewage treatment isn't the only element ecology, germany is still entirely reliant on coal
and no, mehmet, you aren't
fusion has been 30 years away for 50 years now. it is unreliable to put your eggs in a basket that doesn't even exist yet

Based swede user having a meltdown over garbage disposals.

I don't have meltdowns, I'm just extremely bored

Yes, we are, disgusting undeveloped thirdie.

Attached: 6D0AA7B5-4818-4873-955C-D15484F3CB7D.jpg (1184x750, 262K)

I didn't know higher education could make you more stupid

Attached: krautist.png (866x146, 16K)

I can post a picture of a car with the name "bike.jpg" aswell you fucking idiots

and I can't tell you "it's a bike" or what?
do you have brain problems?