1. Your Ancestry

1. Your Ancestry

2. What do you look like?

>English, Scottish, Irish, SW German... some other mutt shit (welsh, austrian, swiss, dutch, french but very few and very far back like 16-1700s)
>I look French for some reason, hazel eyes, brown hair, pale skin, bags under eyes, thick golden brown hair, fullish lips, handsome

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1200x750, 1K)

1. XIONGNU HAKKA BVLL
2. XIONGNU HAKKA BVLL

Attached: xiongnu.png (1200x973, 617K)

also for some reason this makes me belgian idk

Attached: eurogenes k15 plot.png (697x410, 15K)

1. Mutt
2. Mutt

Attached: eurogenes k36 similarities (gen3553) europe.png (1143x937, 242K)

just gonna bump with these desu

Attached: genetically predicted place of origin.png (893x387, 309K)

Fucking nigger

cute

Attached: belgium-flag.gif (450x300, 3K)

Gute, family has lived in Gotland for over 900 years

Black straight hair, pale as snow, 187 cm - 80 kg. Grey eyes, can't grow facial hair besides a goatee and I have thin lips. My hands are pretty large, fingers are especially long.
I look almost identical to one of the paintings from 1776 that depicts one of my ancestors. He was a merchant.

Greetings fellow Gute. Family has lived here since 1390, came from the Uppsala region originally.

189cm, blond hair, blue eyes. Pig nose. Thick beard. We are brothers you and I, even though we look different. The same Goth blood flows through our veins.

Brother. Forgot to mention my nose, I have one of those hawk like cranes sticking out sharp as a knife.
No idea where my family came from before though, church books mention us as far back as 1260-ish something.
You in Visby as we are?

Not anymore unfortunately, I study on the m*Inland. I'll come back once I'm done though.

Careful around the mainlanders, can't be trusted.

Yes, I have learned this from experience :(

are you willing to post the painting

>This thread
BEGONE

Attached: 1542904136040.png (630x630, 908K)

No problems.

Attached: DSCIM20190409.jpg (798x1014, 581K)

>I look French for some reason, hazel eyes, brown hair, pale skin, bags under eyes, thick golden brown hair, fullish lips, handsome

Attached: 1520136718443.png (680x512, 200K)

My ancestor on the chair :)

Attached: Valdemar_Atterdag_brandskattar_Visby_(1882).jpg (3731x2309, 3.89M)

me on the right with the gold

Attached: 1545567543.jpg (526x508, 31K)

Valdemar might have sacked the shit out of us but it only made us stronger. Fucking Danes thought they broke us

1. Romanian (great-grandfather was Greek, though)
2. Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, 179 cm height, pale skin
I was in London when some girl asked me if I was from Belgium. A waiter then wondered if I was Polish...

My ancestors have been living in my city at least 14 generations ago.

>mfw Swedish government offered the Maltese Knight's Order our island in 1806
>they declined
We could have been templars and shit! we could've been Nordic Malta

>English, Scottish, Irish, SW German... some other mutt shit (welsh, austrian, swiss, dutch, french

Attached: file.png (348x336, 16K)

Farmer family from Dalarna
Blonde hair, blue eyes, 195 cm, deep tan, broad shoulders, slight beer belly, gigantic fists, enormous feet (50eu/16us) big brown/blonde beard, hairy as a bear.

Chicano
Chicano

>no multiculturalism allowed on Jow Forums

statistiskt sätt är hela norden besläktad med valdemar

why are so many people from Dalarna fat and very tall? my neighbour is from there and is like 1.98 and his son is over 2 meters, the father is very fat and the son is getting fat even though he's young

You just described 90% of the male population in Dalarna kek

Mutt
Mutt

But if we’re being serious my dad was English diaspora and my mom was French diaspora (she was from Louisiana) I have a strong chin but I have b*own hair and b*own eyes

Attached: 0DBA011B-E045-4287-93EA-77D75E50D074.jpg (512x512, 43K)

People here have a blessing/curse. We grow a lot and can build muscle/fat very quickly.
These days a lot of people get fat instead of mega-swole since they don't work the farm any more. I've been lucky to grow up on a real farm.
My dad is 62 years old, 201 cm and 120 kg. Nothing but muscle on him. Fucker could crush me.

What do you think the average height of young men in Dalarna is? if you could give an honest and realistic estimate

Well, among my family and friends/work the dudes (18-30 years old) seem to be around 185-200cm. There is short dudes as well of course but the majority (in this area) seem to be on the taller side.

>tfw inferior Gute genetics so it took 3 years of lifting weights for me to reach 90kg
I read somewhere recently that Dalmasar are on of the original populations in Scandinavia, arriving earlier even then Samis. I wonder if that's true.

Attached: regioner sverige.png (3272x792, 347K)

Wouldn't surprise me if it's true, it's some of the best farmland in all of Sweden and the forest are full of prey, lakes full of fish.
People have been living here for a very long time.

I went to one of the "Dalmässorna" a couple years ago to play the accordion and I can confirm. People are fecking huge. I saw giants play the accordion, looks pretty funny.

1. flag
2. been mistaken for anything from british to spaniard or balkanite

I want to fuck a girl from there. A big tall cow pig girl with a big ass who has worked a lot on the farms

love a good jaw, me

>hate moslems
>hate wogs
>love beer
>love palaeolithic chins
simple as

Attached: anglo_1b.jpg (1297x1321, 561K)

1. paddy
2. dark curly hair w/ some ginger in beard, green eyes, pale as fuck, skinny, 175cm.

You sound like me, my bogtrotting chum
Except I'm built like a Welsh prop rather than being skinnyfat, and I'm 6ft (plus half-an-inch)

1. By Father- Russian, Romanian Bulgarian. By Mother- Crimean tatar and Turkish crypto jews.
2. I look 100% white

Attached: mutt.png (1600x956, 456K)

swedish mom, finnish dad

don't care about anything else.

please be in Novosibirsk

I have no idea what my ancestry is. Here's a picture of my dad. He has light golden brown hair and green eyes. What do you think it could be?

Attached: 40025_1325885522206_791767_n.jpg (540x720, 70K)

Pure german ancestry

Attached: muhheri.png (1600x960, 531K)

inbred

>black moustache and hair
you forgot the turkish flags

Attached: Myblood.png (1600x960, 440K)

Its most likely something slavic since my ancestory manly lived in prussian lands.

>I'm 56% Karelian so I need to be an alcoholic
Yikes. Sort yourself out

t. actual hunter

Attached: BLAKED.png (1600x960, 447K)

Oh the agony, the pain

I am borreby atlantid fälid and norid

also neo danubian

Attached: literallyme.jpg (352x416, 26K)

>native american and spanish plus some other random euro ethnicities
>dark hair, brown eyes, tanned skin like most latinos

what, whats wrong?

It's a joke you muppet. And when I made this chart I wasn't a hunter, I am now though but gee ty for your input guy.

Me with the red shirt, cool helmet and danish banner

1. Irish
2. Brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin

oh, sorry. but please stay away from the bottle

Looks very iberian

I'm Portuguese but most people ask me if I'm French, turks ask me if I'm Italian sometimes aswell. Only 2 people once asked if I was spanishi was impressed I didn't even get but hurt.

>2. Brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin
be my bf

>Bosnian Serb/ Croat
>I look like a slav as I've been told by many people. I have blue eyes and brown hair and I'm pretty pale but I can tan really well

Attached: heritage.png (1600x960, 426K)

1.French and a little drop of Belgian
2. Very tall, pale skin, br*Wn eyes, brown hairs and a few freckles.

Jesus lord almighty.

Don't breed

>all croatian with some sl*vene and g*rman blood
>passed for a norwegian, anglo and croatian, also got classed as a n*rdic phenotype
>almost 2 meters tall, brown hair, dark grey eyes

1. swede, forest finn, german, pole, possibly jew
2. swarthy manlet with otherwise normal snownigger features (i.e. upturned nose)

1. The ancestors i know of were all galician (spanish), i think my first surname is scottish
2. Brown hair, green/blue (brown around the iris) eyes, thin and long nose, really hairy and short fingers I'm 1'86 and 65kg

Fucking dwarf

170 cm, brown hair, brown beard, wide as a barn door, short legs, deep voice, THICC eyebrows, big nose

p-pewdiepie?

pewdiepie doesn't have legs

>pewdiepie
>wide as a barn door

Pick one.

>bags under eyes
This is the only thing distinctly French about you

why white woman like brown man so much?

1. Finnish
2. Finnish

thought he was talking about his beard being wide. Missed the coma.

>one of the most diverse tribes in the europe
>categorizes it just as "finn"
shame.

That's what most people here look like

Swedish
191cm brown hair blue eyes pale skin

are you now really?
you really think you're a more diverse tribe than for example italians, hungarians, germans, french?

For example the genetic difference between western and eastern finns is greater than the difference between englishmen and germans.

1. Russian (Great Russian) (at least 17 generation back)
2. Warrior skull, pale pinkish skin, blue eyes, thick dark brown hair, chiseled chin and pronounced jaw. I few girls told me that i good looking but i 175 manlet and autistic

This. It's the biggest reason why Finns are maybe the least inbred nations (according to stats) even though historically we haven't menled with other europeans as much.

the english are more diverse genetically than finland.

This is me as a girl (male)

Attached: sDYpwR4_MC4.jpg (640x635, 71K)

No way.

If I would have to guess it would be something like 95-97% Finn and 3-5% Russian.

just look at this. notice the gap between sw and eastern finns

No harm done my friend, I only drink when there is something worth celebrating.

1. Finns as far as I know

2. pic

Attached: Crawfordkalevalahero1.jpg (600x925, 57K)

1. ancestry tracing back at least 5 centuries from the same remote island near Tunisia.

2. 185cm, large shoulders. Green eyes, black thick wavy hair, Greek nose, thick jaw but thin chin. close to no body hair, from goldish to brownish skin depending on the season.

you can't see anything from my dads side apart from strong jaw and brown people levels of body hair

1. mostly southwestern Germany, last name from Austria, northern Germany and a bit of portugese and french some centuries ago

2. hazel eyes, brown hair(blonde when I was a child)curly at the front, pale skin although easily tannable, 182cm, 70kg, low body fat some muscle mass, rather big nose and fullish lips, thick dark eyebrows, facial and head structure like Thomas Müller

They don't lol, it's actually more rare then a normal person fucking midgets, this guy is a rarity