Alts are kill

Been in crypto since last May and I have NEVER felt as cucked as I have in the last week holding alts. This is fucking unbearable. I've been taking Jow Forums's advice every day for a week not to FOMO into BTC. "ETF is priced", etc. Then I wake up and I'm down 10% sats. Every day I just tell myself that alts are even more undersold and BTC is even more overbought and it makes even LESS sense to sell my alts now. Then I wake up the next day and they're down another 10%. And another 10%. And another 10%. WHAT THE FUCK Jow Forums. WHY WON'T IT FUCKING STOP.

Attached: 1529816097172.gif (400x388, 519K)

You should sell them and buy into BTC.

Yeah why would you sit in alts watching yourself get fucked everyday?

>last may
don't take advice from this newfag

>taking Jow Forums's advice
Yeah you deserve to be poor

Attached: 1521141101190.png (457x500, 59K)

dump all alts right now

Attached: 1514793010047.jpg (800x800, 93K)

So what are some good alts that are just their shit fucked up? When BTC finally cools down I'm trying to figure out what I should get into.

hello my friend? do not worry about the alt. you must not forget human soul are greedy want big return. Btc not enough return for greed and alt fomo must follow. the sky god say patients will reward and destiny are become true in past. some alt will die but good project will live and are make us rich for money and rich soul. bless you bull family . we are going and will be rich if you are powerful patient. if you are not buy right now you will cry 2019 very strong bull whale assembly cannot be defeat by poor bears. Fomo greed are very powerful mind. thank you

Attached: paki.gif (600x300, 94K)

Your first mistake is taking advice from an online board of anonymous trolls. seriously, everyone on here is fucking retard just trolling people. DYOR away from this vile place

XLM and BAT will go apeshit

Alts adjust to btc price over time. It's like they are a few days behind

Same here I have never seen a alt justing like this before I'm literally shaking

what about november? Fucking newfag

its to late to sell now alts will have there time this always happens if anything try to buy more of the alts your in at a discount

I put around $600 into crypto markets in February of this year and got all the biz memes. LINK, REQ, TRX, XLM -- now my total balance is around like $250. complete waste of money. doubt I will ever get back my small investment, so glad i didn't invest more.

>newfags

600$ in multiple coins are you retard ?

i guess so?

retard

This might be the most honest exchange I've ever seen here.

>down 10% sats
>sats
>SATS

you measure your gains in bitcoin
youre not holding a permanent position in bitcoin?

thats your problem

Got into crypto around 2 months ago, bought Some meme coins like Link, glad I came to my senses, put everything into BTC again and im up 12%...

alts are fucking scam/trash, they were the ultimate ponzi, but they are unironically over, everyone and their mothers knows they are worthless. What did you expect to happen when everyone has been calling them "shitcoins" for years?, anyone who hasn't consolidated into btc in April or May... God save them

Attached: 1512664769992.jpg (600x412, 122K)

Which alts are you in? I just rode bitcoin up from 6100 and am looking to snatch up cheap alts but I don't feel like looking at charts to figure out which are kind of ok but got justed hard.

go into btc now, so that tommorow alts go +20%
you are Jow Forums's jesus, needa get burnt so that we get gainz

What are these alts that are going 20%? Saying alts is general is dumb I want names.

ICX

FunFair

Iron gauntlets, user.

Alts go back up aroumd 2019 or 2020.
First BTC needs a confidence boost.
Buy some BTC and chill out, hopefully you'll be able to stack BTC with an early investment and let your money 5x.

Take that 5x and buy altcoins as we climb the mountain - sell before we go too high again and crash.

Attached: 1532188520578.jpg (701x663, 108K)

Bibox Token

Does anyone have a legit strategy to get more Sats now? I had so much time to do it before and I squandered it.

nah pic related is

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)