OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: trianon.jpg (2048x1414, 765K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: 1453628941203.jpg (720x446, 72K)

wasn't this mostly part of the kingdom and not majority hungarian land?

this isn't over

Attached: hungarian-north-transylvania-spurdo.jpg (1108x1308, 253K)

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

So long to type out, so much in vain too.

to put it bluntly, no

Attached: 017_irodalom_clip_image002_0002.jpg (1280x844, 901K)

not much larger than modern hungary.

Here's another

Attached: 1527679664024.png (1140x774, 192K)

and before the ottoman conquest

Attached: Hungarians-in-Hungary-late-1400s.png (2948x1750, 88K)

Attached: kolozsvar-demographics-hungarian-magyar-romanian.png (680x420, 8K)

i thought the ottomans were your allies who peacefully anexxed hungary, or at least your government claims

So basically all these horrible Hungarian posters on Jow Forums are just gypsies?

Attached: Oradea-demographics-population-romanian-hungarian-stats.png (408x636, 27K)

no, but 1/3 of the amazing romanian/slovak posters are hungarian

I want to hold hungary thight and tell her that everything will be alright

Attached: 1546362074497.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Yeah only 35% of Hugnarians are living now under foreign occupation. That's nothing at all.

Also you have to understand that Romanians and Slavs were like the niggers and sandniggers in Western Europe. They were uneducated animals fucking sheeps not contributing to the economy not working, but worshipping the Russian tsar as god and dreaming of murder and rape. They didn't build anything there every city and every job was created there by Hungarians, Jews or Germans.

Poor Hungarians, you are surrounded on all sides.

does this show trencin as majority hungarian? i have serious doubts about this map. nitra region is shown as completely hungarian when even the itself was culturally dichotomous let alone the settlements surrounding it.
>Also you have to understand that Romanians and Slavs were like the niggers and sandniggers in Western Europe. They were uneducated animals fucking sheeps not contributing to the economy not working, but worshipping the Russian tsar as god and dreaming of murder and rape. They didn't build anything there every city and every job was created there by Hungarians, Jews or Germans.
idiot. i can tell you got your history lessons from middle aged permanently shirtless construction worker Attila, endlessly shitposting under youtube Trianon videos.

>35% of Hugnarians are living now under foreign occupation
how about they assimilate like all immigrants are supposed to?

They're not immigrants

They are now.

They're not immigrants, though.

immigrants from central asia

>His ancestros moved from Romania to America
>his ancestors moved from Anatolia to Europe
Indo-Niggers are free to go back to their homeland too