Do Americans really have a nervous breakdown whenever they mess up their anthem?

Do Americans really have a nervous breakdown whenever they mess up their anthem?

Attached: anthem.png (720x1232, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ePQ9_re7f1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on which Americans.
youtu.be/ePQ9_re7f1A

>America is the greatest country in the world
I've heard and seen mutts unironically claim this on numerous occasions, are US children taught this pretentious lie in school ?
If there was such a thing as 'the greatest country in the world', its citizens wouldn't feel the need to boast about it to remind others of their superior nationality.

Attached: 1536463519533.jpg (687x778, 93K)

wouldn't you like to think your country is the greatest in the world?

Honestly I imagine it's a holdover for the ideological conflict with the USSR during the Cold War, though I don't have any evidence to back it up. It's mostly boomers, uneducated people, and Jow Forumstards who think like this.

I'd like to know the truth

How do you measure the truth?

You don't need to measure something to know it. How do you measure the mathematical definition of a triangle?

cold war propaganda was so effective they kept it. patriotism dissuades criticism. that's why to this day Americans still can't stand communism or other forms of government. it's so entrenched now.

Huh? You can measure if something is a triangle.

It has more to do with millions of people watching you than the actual song.

So you agree with me then? That you need to measure to find it?

I said the definition of a triangle.
>A triangle is a polygon with three edges and three vertices.
How do you measure that statement?

You wouldn't measure the statement because the definition already includes the measurement.

But I do think France is the greatest country in the world, that's just an opinion.
If I were to claim it like it was a verified fact, it'd be laughable. By the way, to any foreign person that would mean they have it worse in average than we do here in France.
We have the best cuisine and the best culture, now I know a few Swiss guys who would roll on the floor if I told them we have a better quality of life this side of the border.

Attached: 1534102292857.jpg (480x259, 27K)

So would you agree you can know what a triangle is without measuring a triangle? If not, then explain how the measurement is included, keep in mind that providing a definition is not a form of measurement.

>So would you agree you can know what a triangle is without measuring a triangle?
Huh? I to know what a triangle is you have to know the definition. The definition includes the measurement like I said.
>If not, then explain how the measurement is included
Well if a triangle is a polygon with three edges and three vertices, you can look at something and measure with math and a protractor or something and be like "yup that's a triangle."

>you can look at something and measure with math and a protractor or something and be like "yup that's a triangle."
We're not talking about verifying if something is or is not a triangle. Just knowing what a triangle is.

Like if you showed a 4 year old what a triangle was, you would know what a triangle is but they wouldn't (assuming they haven't learned yet) then you show them what it is and how to measure it. you do this in geometry.

knowing what a triangle is has to have its measurement otherwise anything can be this arbitrary triangle. i think you tried to make an analogy and it sort of backfired.

>then you show them what it is and how to measure it
You just admitted knowing what a triangle is and measuring it are two separate things. I don't know how else to explain it to you.

>otherwise anything can be this arbitrary triangle
Not if it doesn't have three edges and three vertices. You don't have to measure a shape to know what these are.

Yeah because you know the triangle. Just showing them isn't enough. Otherwise they will they look at other distorted triangles and not know if it's a triangle.
>Not if it doesn't have three edges and three vertices.
To know that you have to measure it. if you don't know you wouldn't be any wiser.
>You don't have to measure a shape to know what these are.
You say that now because you know what they are. Try saying that to someone who doesn't know what a triangle is.

>To know that you have to measure it. if you don't know you wouldn't be any wiser.
No you wouldn't.
>You say that now because you know what they are. Try saying that to someone who doesn't know what a triangle is.
You tell them what angles and vertices are. Then you tell them a triangle is a shape with 3 angles and 3 vertices. Now they know what a triangle is.

>No you wouldn't.
Uhhh yeah?
>You tell them what angles and vertices are. Then you tell them a triangle is a shape with 3 angles and 3 vertices. Now they know what a triangle is
Isn't that my point? You said that just showing them a shape of a triangle is enough which isn't the case.

I mean what are you arguing? What does it mean to "measure" to you?

>You said that just showing them a shape of a triangle is enough which isn't the case.
No I didn't, I said telling them the definition of a triangle is enough to know what a triangle is.
>measure: to ascertain the size, amount, or degree of something
No triangle is being measured when you tell someone what the definition of a triangle is. Nor is the definition being measured. You don't need to measure a triangle to know what it is. You don't even need to see a picture of a triangle to know what a triangle is, you just need to know the definition.

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT, GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE

GIVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE

O SAY DOES THAT SHIT SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT

O'ER THE LAND OF THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

Attached: 1510147707045.png (1235x650, 298K)

>No I didn't, I said telling them the definition of a triangle is enough to know what a triangle is.
And the definition already includes the measurement like I said. You need 3 angles and 3 vertices. Then you go back to your triangle and count or measure the angles or whatever if you get a scalene triangle or something
>No triangle is being measured when you tell someone what the definition of a triangle is.
Of course not you just the defintion to measure the triangle (to ascertain the size, amount, and DEGREE of something)

If life is so good in France, why are suicide rates there Third-World-tier?

Look I've got to get to class, I'll try and pick this back up in a couple hours if your still around.

lmfao. I'll probably forget this thread.