Tourist just told me that Flips are loud and obnoxious

>tourist just told me that Flips are loud and obnoxious
Does Jow Forums find filipinos loud and obnoxious? I just heard this recently, I never noticed that we Flips are loud when we talk.

Attached: 1553995595045.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

i never met a flip in real life
its wierd how a country named after our king is so often forgot about here

Post flip belly

>i never met a flip in real life
this

They're just racist and dislike your people and their thought patterns..

Not all foreigners are that way.

Just look at your president. He is retarded

>he cares what others think of him

filipinos are superior to chicanos

All third-worlders are loud.

The flips in Canada can be obnoxious and extremely loud, like latino/black people tier loud. I’ve been in buses where there’s a group of flip cleaning ladies going home from work and you can hear them throughout the entire bus.

Nah, you guys are cool. Filipinos in America are pretty nice and considerate.

How do I know if my voice is too loud? We Flips are just friendly people that's why we are kinda loud

its okay most people aren't pussified nordics that gets social anxiety if you speak 2dB louder than them or stand too close

Thinking about it, it only happens when Flips are talking with fellow flips and it's more than two people talking
It's so normal for us to talk with people and be friendly that maybe we don't notice it

a mormon filipina tried to convert me on the bus and it was the only time in my life that a cute girl tried to talk to me. So now i am obsessed with filipina girls

we get that too were foreigners say we're too loud and i admit its kinda annoying how loud we speak sometimes
>people having dinner in a restaurant
>one table starts speaking louder
>the other tables start speaking way louder so they can be heard
>everything gets noisy

You can literally hear the neighbors here
Flips talk so loud that you can hear them clearly 90 feet away

The only time I get annoyed with it is how at night you can hear flips talking sometimes.
Or late night Karaoke by drunk happy men

I only find that retard Michlan obnoxious. He should kill himself.

Who is that and why do you hate him?

cant you just control your autism in public? it doesn't take more than 89 IQ to figure out how

Attached: 1551232351067.jpg (4160x3120, 1.7M)

Being friendly would be being considerate in public spaces and not screaming at eachother when you're standing half a metre apart, especially when the place is dead silent and enclosed. Don't you learn this? It's basic manners. When you don't notice that it makes you seem like an uncivilised and unaware retard. That said, never heard Flips being noisy before, mostly only chinks.

anime posters are obnoxious
Flip tripfags and namefags are top cringe

Never met a flip IRL but online Flips can kys

They are most retarded and delusional Posters

so you're saying all the australians and british vacationgoers are uncivilised unaware retards?

He's a lawyer so naturally he's obnoxious and pretentious

yes, yes that is a true statement

they are the only people screaming on the street at 8 PM in spain.

2bh most tourists behave like that tho, they act way too extra. At least the ones that come here do. It’s like they want everyone to notice them.

das rite bish
> proceeds to attacke the middle alone then failing miserably, followed by blaming the internet connection and putanginamo spam

you have no idea how bad brits get in spain. not even close
the meme image saying they are the 2nd worst tourists in the world is probably true

Attached: 988329_1.jpg (590x350, 68K)