Is your country a döner or gyros country?

Is your country a döner or gyros country?

Attached: 1548856562515.png (792x791, 40K)

>steal döner from turks

>add pork

>it becomes a completely different thing

burger country

döner pizza country

quite frankly gyros is superior thanks to tzatziki

it's called donair

döner

Attached: 135.png (792x791, 49K)

>radical atheist
>"I base my worldview on science and I'd rather nobody be killed because I have a high IQ and empathy".

I will never understand why people bitch about muzzies and minorities but the first thing they do when they are hungry is they buy shawerma

kebab we dont call it doner or whatever the fuck lmao. you know you can just steal the food without appropriating the culture right? KEBABAI are based and redpilled. simple as.

Probably because you dont need to import half the middle-east to be able to eat their food

This site has really ramped up the egoism in the past few years, considering people are associating martyrdom with letting someone fuck your wife

You don't need to but it's the first thing that happens when their sponsor them by buying from them

Jesus was such a cuck he orbited his best female friend who was a literal whore

Greeks stole roasting meat on a stick?

>radical christian
>not going full inquisition
that's a shit christian.

This. That is "devout Christian" at most.

Well if you don't buy from them, they will simply take your cash via crime or requesting social benefits.

>dood le herp derp whore durrrrr xDD
Millenials should be gassed

Lula and shawarma. Most of our Middle Eastern migrants in California are Armenians. They make better food than Greeks or Turks desu.

Attached: zankou lula kebab.jpg (735x555, 104K)

armenian food isnt better than Greek or Turkish(Greek)

What stops them to rob you and ask for more money when you buy something from their relatives?

Gyros made by arabs

t. Heinrich Stavros Debitopolis

>kebab we dont call it doner or whatever the fuck lmao

This

>Matyrdom for my wife's son the religon

So a pure Greek meal than?

based, redpilled and true

We are rather a burger country than a kebab country.