Third world dystopian shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=RwhRJQsusJU

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (800x421, 8K)

It's literally 2077 over there

Attached: 1553832173884.jpg (690x683, 146K)

jihad, SDI, Fort Meade, Nicaraguan Contras, Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, Jade Helm 15, bohemian grove, Shabtai, False Flag, Elders of Zion, Free Puerto Rico, Dark Alliance, "Freeway" Rick Ross, Operation Washtub, AIPAC, bullion, MUSCULAR, Blackmednet, No Gun Ri Massacre, list of CIA military coups, Haditha Massacre, Tuskegee syphilis experiment, ABC, Satellite phones, Moon Landing Hoax Stanley Kubrick, cryptanalysis, Sedition Act of 1918, Project FUBELT, CIA Black Site Delta, Five eyes, MKUltra, USA Patriot Act, ICREACH, DCSNet, MAINWAY, Lyman Lemnitzer, Operation Paperclip, Operation Northwood, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center, NORAD, Delta Force, SEAL, Family Jewels, virtual, Dolch, secure shell, Warren Report, Black-Ops, Area51, SABC, My lai massare, basement, data-haven, black-bag, Operation Mongoose, TEMPSET, Goodwin, COINTELPRO, 911 Inside Job, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market, mad cow beef illegal export, Stego, unclassified, utopia, orthodox, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob, Pseudonyms, MITM, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, Sugar Grove, Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, Project MYSTIC, Stellar Wind, X-Keyscore, Stuxnet, Mossad group, HAARP, Dugway Proving Grounds, Hanger 18, Dulce Base, Operation Eagle Claw, veggie, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis, DSD, BVD, 1984, racism, illuminati, president, Information Awareness Office, FEMA Camps, Eye of Providence, Denver International Airport, freedom, National Security Analysis Center, FTTTF, Project Scarecrow, Homeland Security Presidential Directive-2, cocaine, $, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T., credit card, b9, fraud, assasinate, virus, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb, 888, Chelsea Clinton, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates, clone, World Bank, International Group of Investment Bankers, Bilderberg Group, Knight of Columbus, New World Order, Banks of International Settlements, Majestic 12, JASON advisory group

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Southern """culture"""

>the fucking nigress monkeys screaming NOO NOO!!
LMAO how quickly they show their true colors. They actually wanted to see the white man get beat up.

>tfw you recognize what a third of these words are referring to

>tf
>tp

user i....

He is crazy for not letting him beat to shit.

makes me think of what would happen if russia treated a real country like it treats its neighbors

>NO, NO, NOOOOO PUT DOWN THE GUN
why the fuck are they screaming? those black guys were literally beating him apart and they're upset that he tries to defend himself?

Youve never been around niggers.

People dont hate niggers, niggers make people hate them

Kek like Russia is any better

I bet the city would be comfy without them. The rain and the buildings make it look really comfy. That makes me sad.

If we're 2077, then what's Mexico?

Attached: article-2139876-12EDB01B000005DC-801_634x390.jpg (634x390, 64K)

Mexico is about 1450-ish

Attached: Mexico-poverty.jpg (870x580, 79K)

USA doesn't have a gun problem. It has a nigger problem.

Some parts of the US seem incredibly comfy desu. I actually really like their gun laws and hope that we will implement similar laws, especially when it comes to self defense, in the future.

Do you have any self-awareness at all?

seething ameripunk

pretty based

when is the next public beheading?

despite being 13 percent of the population

Attached: Joaquin-Phoenix-Joker-Origin-On-The-Sets-750x430.jpg (750x430, 50K)

At the same time of the next public shooting, tyrone
lmao

>tfw Mexico routinely find mass graves with hundres to thousands killed by cartels in broad day light
>US drive by that kills two and is classified as a mass shooting
>JAJAJAJA Stupid mutt we're more peaceful! LOLLLLL
That's a big cope

Come on Paco, we all know you'd jump the border fence if you were given the chance

Stop being rude, we’re second world

All of our cities were amazing world capitals at one point or another. Niggers solely ended this for each and every one of them.

>mass graves with hundres to thousands
>routinely
>hundreds of thousands

Attached: 7FF4A199-C2CF-4D20-A05B-8BCA0465176D.jpg (244x209, 24K)

he said hundreds to thousands, not hundreds of thousands

I wish there were mass graves filled with hundreds of thousands of mexicans

JAJAJAJA Stupid mutt we're more peaceful! LOLLLLL

Fucking tyrone on vacations look at me boy, I have the power of the consecutive dubs:
Now I order you to go back to New Ameripunk 2077, put on a beret, sunglasses and golden rings and be the commander of some post-apocalyptic gang in your dystopian shithole

Attached: 1541292707488.jpg (673x789, 68K)

What did he do wrong?

The most seething post I seen from a mexishit.

Attached: 1554648077211.jpg (706x554, 32K)

Here in the USA, it's law to let a black jump you per month and empty your wallet to them, it's part of the reparations program. The whitoid was breaking the law

Here's an idea: shoot the right wing

you have an inferiority complex against your northern neighbour