Redpill me on Muscovites, why do i often see other Russians shit on them...

Redpill me on Muscovites, why do i often see other Russians shit on them? What's so bad about being a Muscovite relative to other Russians?

Attached: 78006251-russie-moscou-saint-pétersbourg-basilique-cathédrale-rouges-carré.jpg (1300x833, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Novgorod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

salty niggers

Muscovites a shit

they are subhuman, always high on synthetic weed and HIV infected

mongols

muscovites are cringe, Novgorodians are based

Attached: muscovites.png (500x619, 153K)

it's the same as it is with USArians on Jow Forums, people are just envy. We are the most capable Russians(slavs i shall say) out there, and that's why we're living in a city that is indistinguishable from any other major European city, but those who live in Mordor think that we have reached our success only due to stealing their money, and not because of our intellegence, talent and determination.

You think i'm being ironic? Take a look at pic related, average IQ of russians is hovering at 98, but in Moscow it is higher than 106, which is impressive stat just by itself, but now consider the fact that half of our city is populated by churkas from south regions (~90 IQ on average according to this map) whose sole reason of existence is to keep Moscovites down on IQ statistics, without them it would be clear for everyone that we, Muscovites, are indeed the smartest race in the world.

After all we're descendents of original conqurers, and other russians unfairly benefit off glory of Muscovite forefathers, while in fact they're nothing more than subjugated cattle. They know it hence their infiriority complex kicks in, so they act tough on the internet, but when they see their Muscovite masters IRL they look down and shut their mouths untill we walk by.

Attached: iqmap.png (3700x2420, 1.57M)

>why yes, i am muscovite, what gave it away?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

jelly

These are my initial thoughts, but there has to be something else to it i believe. Did your forefathers ever try to genocide other Russians?

>genocide other Russians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Novgorod

F

>mordor

Attached: 1547791557830.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Nobody knows what is this nigger talking about

Attached: 1549623298030.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

Rural retards think that Moscow is so rich and successful because it stealing their money, while in reality Moscow contribute to federal budget more than the rest of Russia combined.

Attached: 1553965957731.png (1248x832, 82K)

Attached: a3cb634c6bf833423d53f63f1482e26b.png (1535x747, 808K)

>why do i often see other Russians shit on them
Inferiority complex. Just like in many other countries, irrelevant periphery jealous about capital chads.

How are southerners or let alone Siberians less Mongol than Muscovites?

Novgorodians were weak cucks.

Most other Russians are just colonists from Muscovy region. They actually genocided the natives of the lands they are squatting on today.
Even Northwestern Russia today is more Muscovite than original Novgorodian. SPB isn't made up from native stock of people. Mostly immigrants from all over the former empire.

There are no Muscovites. They simply do not exist. Go to Moscow and ask people where they are from. They’ll say Moscow, but when you ask from where exactly, they’ll say some suburb of Moscow.

In case an American spergs out: that was a joke. Muscovites do exist.

This isn't just a Russian thing though. Leafs hate Toronto, Burgers hate NYC, Bongs hate London, Frogs hate Paris, etc

Yes we are, fuck moscowits

But in 1480's all novgorodians were sent to moscow and most of moscowites sent to novgorod, so you ancestors are moscowites and my are novgorodian

Kek xd