Wtf i'm early adopter now

tfw HOLO is gonna make me fugging rich :DDDD

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-24 16-53-19.png (783x324, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/91b08c/binance_to_list_holo_hot_on_724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You didn't search "Holo then.
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/91b08c/binance_to_list_holo_hot_on_724

We are super early though. Plebbit is going to have wet dreams about this.

>Plebbit is going to have wet dreams about this.
pretty sure i have read that before somewhere...

About Holo or another coin?

>It feels like stealing....
>I am getting ETH ICO vibes from this....

Some members of the Holo team were Ethereum ICO investors. Coincidence?

How do I make Binance show more digits? The price is just shows 0.00000011 etc.

>internet in 1991

you realize reddit blocks, downvotes and removes anything Holo related, probably over a dozen threads in the last couple days. those 100iq fucks are trying to cockblock anything new to monopolize crypto with nano, vechain and other top 10 garbage.

Please bros how do you even buy this on binance? The price is just 9 10 11 or 12. It's so close to zero.

You don’t deserve to make it anyhow.

If they are so threatened by it why would they not buy a bag instead?

Watching this like a hawk and swooping in like a fucking Cheetah at ~8 sats

Trade it in ETH

loaded my half a mill bag yesterday
>ready for alt bullrun bitches

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I love how everyone on biz acts like plebbit are the "normies" when at this point the average IQ over there is probably 10 points higher than biz. the smart people all left this board around september last year.

T. Down on Intial

Untrue, basically what happened is people that have been on here a couple of years have learned about this space and argue technicals and then we have the hoi polloi (you) who think that everything that everyone says is a scam.

When the ico was still open I kept searching for holo on reddit and reported every single post claiming it was brigading from a discord.

stupid fucks believed me and deleted almost all of the holo posts, kek

i'm still here you little baby back bitch

Pretty funny how those plebbit fags love to preach the "decentralized" meme but use that shitty centralized website

Go spend some time on Jow Forumscc or any sub for that matter

reddit is all pay 4 play. Everything on the front page is an ad for something or other. the whole platform is incentivized groupthink. hence why the majoirty is fucking bagholders and dumb fucks cucked by student loan debt and they all upvote the same gay ass puns again and again. the platform punishes original though.

>tfw HOLO is gonna make me fugging rich :DDDD
no it wont. its a pile of shit. goddamn everything about your stupidity makes me angry.

Just skimmed some of my ADA profits to buy some jesus this is cheap with a low market cap. How big is your stack, biz? How much to make it?

Also brainlet here but this sort fo reminds me urbit, curtis yarvins projects, anyone else see that?

Whoa thanks.

That's like a 2 weeks away at a minimum. Perhaps much longer if ETF is approved.

And wait for it to drop from this high.
Look @ the chart from the beginning. It's overpriced now.
.0000009 - .000001 is a good buy in ETH.
6-8 sats in BTC. It's twice that right now.

Thanks for the good advice.

They block it because you niggers tried shilling it too hard over there after the ICO.

i already bought a shitton of link. im not making the same mistake twice and buying holo. fuck you.

Yes that is still fresh in everyone's mind even if they didn't buy LINK.

explain how it’s a pile of shit?