Should I feel bad? I feel nothing

>TFW made the Chinese mainlander exchange student cry
>Her friend tried to fight me but a teacher broke it up before anything got too serious
>Currently sitting im ISD browsing Jow Forums
I feel like I did my country proud.

Attached: IMG_0048.png (717x540, 331K)

jihad, SDI, Fort Meade, Nicaraguan Contras, Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, Jade Helm 15, bohemian grove, Shabtai, False Flag, Elders of Zion, Free Puerto Rico, Dark Alliance, "Freeway" Rick Ross, Operation Washtub, AIPAC, bullion, MUSCULAR, Blackmednet, No Gun Ri Massacre, list of CIA military coups, Haditha Massacre, Tuskegee syphilis experiment, ABC, Satellite phones, Moon Landing Hoax Stanley Kubrick, cryptanalysis, Sedition Act of 1918, Project FUBELT, CIA Black Site Delta, Five eyes, MKUltra, USA Patriot Act, ICREACH, DCSNet, MAINWAY, Lyman Lemnitzer, Operation Paperclip, Operation Northwood, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center, NORAD, Delta Force, SEAL, Family Jewels, virtual, Dolch, secure shell, Warren Report, Black-Ops, Area51, SABC, My lai massare, basement, data-haven, black-bag, Operation Mongoose, TEMPSET, Goodwin, COINTELPRO, 911 Inside Job, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market, mad cow beef illegal export, Stego, unclassified, utopia, orthodox, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob, Pseudonyms, MITM, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, Sugar Grove, Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, Project MYSTIC, Stellar Wind, X-Keyscore, Stuxnet, Mossad group, HAARP, Dugway Proving Grounds, Hanger 18, Dulce Base, Operation Eagle Claw, veggie, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis, DSD, BVD, 1984, racism, illuminati, president, Information Awareness Office, FEMA Camps, Eye of Providence, Denver International Airport, freedom, National Security Analysis Center, FTTTF, Project Scarecrow, Homeland Security Presidential Directive-2, cocaine, $, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T., credit card, b9, fraud, assasinate, virus, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb, 888, Chelsea Clinton, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates, clone, World Bank, International Group of Investment Bankers, Bilderberg Group, Knight of Columbus, New World Order, Banks of International Settlements, Majestic 12, JASON advisory group

what is the meaning of this

>haha racism dudes, so funny
Are americans this boring?

>T.Zhang
He's a buttblasted Chink that doesn't understand that the copypasta was made because of his retarded home country.
I'm not trying to be funny, Zhang.

youre a piece of shit moron
To hate and bully others just becaus eof that is seriously pathetic

what did you do? based though

Don't act so innocent, Zhang. You do what I did but on the internet only. She had it coming.

Attached: IMG_0221.jpg (640x557, 90K)

I blew up on her. The bell rang for class and she was in way. I have a habbit of whispering racial slurs under my breath. She heard it when I said "fucking chink insect". She then started crying and moved out of the way as I went to my next class.

based

lol

Thats not me, I hate humanity far too much to claim to fuck little jap rat shit people.
And look at that idiot, i fucked him really bad with the tripcode now, but lets continue
What I have against the japanese is because they did it first, they are not human because of it, can the same be said as this girl? If she started it,its ok.

You did good but unless you a girl you should slap the shit out of her friend. Just wait outside of school

>whispering racial slurs
cringe

Kill yourself chink

>fucking chink insect
Mega based. Don't mind the Chicanos
and insects cryng

Come mierda hijo de puta, perro aleman malparido, menudo cerote que sos.

Vai levar no cu chinĂªs filho de mil putas insecto mal amado

why cant we all get along

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Because thats our nature, conflict will always be with us, if we are to be in peace, another will get the drop on us, so on ans so forth. Its a sad affair but most people are arseholes.

Te ignorare aleman de mierda, por que eres una verdadera cagada.
>i-if you hate japan you must be a chinese, glorious japan
Tarado, idiota, I D I O T A

very happy i dont live in central america then

The youre an idiot, and a hypocrite, for this is basic human nature, dont tell your "beautiful" history is one of neverending peace. We are all like that or can be, conflict and hatred is what truly unites mankind, i dont like it, maybe you dont, but what can we do?

for one you can stop being a delusional cunt and pretending you know human nature

Even now I wanted to engage in civil conversation but you used my nation (that i dont really care about) against me to excuse your own ideas, no better example, thats why we cant get along.

I'm and the friend that I'm talking about is a guy to. After the next class ended, he found me in the hall way and pulled me aside. He asked me to repeat what I said and I said "All you Chinks should die". Looking back, I probably should have repeated what I said because I got in more trouble because of that. He tried to punch me but I ducked out of the way. A teacher got involved before it could go any further and took us both to the office. I got off easier then I would have because this was first offense. They said because of the "all chinks need to die comment" they would have normally got the police involved just in case I went school shooter.
Sure, whatever you say.

was she any cute? I guess that's what's important here

>things that never happened
kys

FUCK YOU TOJO SHIT
EAT SHIT AND BURN, THATS WHAT YOU NEED, your fucking island your whole fucking island has to go
A tojo genocide

>bell rang for class
underage

Then go on tell me, speak to me about this wonderful land made of peace? I know more about human nature and conflict than you do, kid.
Sure, indeed

Based

what actually happened to you? you visited japan and some jap was rude to you or something?

I'm a senior, bro. Eighteen. They took prom from me (not like I was going to go anyway).
I think all Chinese look ugly, so no.
You're that "Finn" that keeps making America hate threads, aren't you?

Bingo!

Well, not exactly, just close to that, it counts to me.