Why don't the countries of Africa come together and create a central bank that's tied to natural resources...

Why don't the countries of Africa come together and create a central bank that's tied to natural resources? They have the most precious fuels and ores in their soil. If they did this they would literally run the world. Their economy would be set for decades because they wouldn't be relying on loans, and they'd have something that countries like the U.K and the U.S simple don't have anymore, which is the absence of fiat currency. If it was up to me, I'd take advantage of the fucked up arbituary values of the U.S dollar and British pound to put power in the hands of Africa.

Attached: confuj.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sankara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Federation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

because africa is a tribal shitholes ran by tribal warlords who only care about the power of their tribe

Too much nepotism.

Because murica, IMF and (((they))) would then find a reason to stop it to protect their own financial interests.

Because they value their lives enough that they don't want to be assassinated by French hitmen.

Fucking genocides between Africans have happened before. The closest you’ll get is subregional centralization like the East African Federation that’s currently in the works

>implying (((they))) would allow that

>Why don't the countries of Africa come together
stopped reading there
Why do you think lmao

Because they lack the only real resource they need, which is the one between your ears.

this

not true. look into it. Africa is much more than tribes and warlords.

That's what Gaddafi tied to do

that's why it's gotta be kept hush hush

there are a couple of East African countries that are thinking about coming together to create some new union.

>That's what Gaddafi tied to do
and they killed him for it :(

he should never have told anyone about it. Keep it quiet.

>why doesn't this entire continent of blacks just co-operate
gee I dunno

i miss this lil nigga like u wouldn't believe

Attached: colonel-gaddafi-mark-anderson.jpg (600x750, 72K)

You think they haven't tried?

Every single time an African has actually tried to not be a corrupt strongman who helps USA et al pillage his country, he's been deposed. See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sankara
for the most typical example
>actually try to help your country wriggle out from under Western rule
>get riddled with bullets
>this has happened so many times that its basically par for the course in African governance

But the 'tee hee Africans must be subhuman' meme is much easier to swallow. Move along, they are savages, nothing to do with our governments. Yes, that's it, don't use your brain even for a second or read a history book.
Because of course if they're subhuman you have no reason to help or stop doing violent shit... because what good would it do? Yes, much easier to maintain the guiltless status quo this way

>It be da joos fault!
Imagine bring this retarded.

Didn’t Gaddafi try to do this?

wtf why would America do this?

Attached: 1402747745469.jpg (1672x1672, 1.19M)

You actually believe the nations with a lower national average iq of a gorilla could surpass Europe or America?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Federation

don't know about you guys. But I want this to happen just to shake things up a bit. The world's gotten so damn boring. When was the last big border change or break from the status quo?