Do you have a gf?

Do you have a gf?

Attached: image.jpg (400x538, 64K)

Do I have a gf?

yes I have a gf

Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick?

Attached: 1546402274553.jpg (179x282, 8K)

No, I have a bf

This but unironically.

I had one last week. I dumped her

Folks, let me tell you about GFs.

A gf is someone obsessed with fixing you and hoping (for your relationships sake) that you do everything in your power to improve yourself and try really hard. Depressed Incels wouldnt last a month with a gf before they offed themselves.

But they're depressed because no gf

That's what they think. They are wrong. Very very wrong

No, bacause ugly and autistic

Attached: 1412534872809.jpg (400x387, 15K)

This. They think having a gf is all about sex, cuddles and doing cute things together. When you enter into a relationship with someone you actually have to work for it.

I think a lot of them secretly want something like that.

yeah but she doesn't know

this

but they also give you a shit time when they succeed and you start becoming a better man who makes her feel insecure

there's no winning with women

I have a boyfriend and I love him

I mean, why not?

How do you know

I had a gf, but broke up with her after a couple of months. after years of being alone and desperately wanting a partner, I've come to realize that I really don't like people and love being alone. she was getting upset that wasn't communicating enough. ive tried telling her that there's times when I just want to be alone, but being alone meant no communication for a week. her frustration was justified. i had to break it off. took months to fully get over her, but i had to do it. but yeah some of us aren't in meant to be in a relationship, so don't feel said that you're not in one, it brings nothing but pain and utter sadness.

dear diary

This happened to me as well.
But then I started working in an all female office.
They all complain there isn't enough communication. All of them. The problem is not lack of communicantion, the problem is they are addicted to cellphones. Most women nowadays are addicted to cellphones. They are not "needing communication" they are bored and pick up their phones because they are addicted. Their best friend constantly chatters with your gf and your gf thinks that you should be as chatty on the cellphone as a girl.

But that's not really how it works.

Imagine if you were to get mad at your girlfriend saying there's not enough communication because she is not addicted to gaming as you are? Imagine throwing a fit because your gf didn't want to play video games with you for hours on end like she wants to chatter for hours on end.

There's egoism and a lack of self awareness. God damn dumb women.

I stoped smoking and gaming for my ex.
She couldn't keep a fucking diet and resist not stop listening to me whenever she received a phone message.

lack of communication my ass.

based

>Do you have a gf?

Attached: 65465456.jpg (474x315, 12K)