Reminder that these two guys are changing the world. Just by looking at their CV...

Reminder that these two guys are changing the world. Just by looking at their CV, you're convinced they've the experience and skills to build what will be bigger than internet and social media combined.

If you're not invested, you're simply missing out on the trade of the century.

Attached: heroes.png (978x492, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptolink.services/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop trying OP. anyone smart enough to buy LINK has already bought

>tfw they multimillionaires because biz keeps buying their stakes

Fair warning
Don't fall for the obvious shills.
There's a reason why this pajeetcoin is only discussed on Jow Forums

Jow Forums is gonna be the zillionaires in the next decade while Steve and Sergey commits suicide. Jeff Bezos will take over the development and try to reap some of benefits but by then it'll be too late

>pajeetcoin
KYS

Guys just stop it. Actual newfags are entering right now and we don't want as many suicides as exactly one year ago

Please can we stop with the fud
Unless you're below 20k then it's justified

We don't want any suicides from people missing out on LINK mooning.

New people discover the project every day. If you truly care about new holders, you won't mind low prices for easy accumulation. Anyone against this is a desperate bagholder/moonboy, and should sell immediately.

hey shitbird, I missed btc. I missed ETH. I'm just in time for LINK, but I don't have $100k in funny money to throw at different shitcoins and hope something sticks. Link is all I have.

I need to increase my stack through staking. I don't want a bunch of kids who are currently all in on Nano posting a bunch of link memes 6 months from now. FUD this shit after mainnet. Fud it at $1. Fud it at $10. Fud it at $1000.

Stake your fucking LINKs and accumulate more. FUck these faggots. They had their chance.

I get you
How many links have you got user?
I missed btc and eth too despite knowing about them

How is it going to get to $1000 if we fud it to death before $2?

You are too stupid for this, sell now. The one and only thing that will move link's price is actual enterprise adoption. I know that's difficult for you to comprehend since you're only used to pajeet tier shilling, but just try to follow. Shilling is useless when the product isn't even ready. Companies that can actually use the network aren't browsing biz and don't care about fud. We don't need millions of node operators either. Read the last medium post, Sergey said only a few thousand are needed for decentralization.

>hey shitbird, I missed btc. I missed ETH. I'm just in time for LINK, but I don't have $100k in funny money to throw at different shitcoins and hope something sticks. Link is all I have.
>I need to increase my stack through staking. I don't want a bunch of kids who are currently all in on Nano posting a bunch of link memes 6 months from now. FUD this shit after mainnet. Fud it at $1. Fud it at $10. Fud it at $1000.
>Stake your fucking LINKs and accumulate more. FUck these faggots. They had their chance.

Listen up newfags
Read this and understand that this is a textbook 4d shilling technique designed to make you feel safe about buying in while oldfags dump on you.
Basically goes something like this
>Pretend to be FUDing chainlink
>Couple posts later you "unintentionally" reveal that you are only doing it to keep the normies away from buying in

99% of posts on biz are shills
Every once in a while you find a gem but Chainlink is not one of them
You have been warned

Attached: 1528333879719.png (430x758, 54K)

I bought 500 more yesterday, so I'm up to 6.6K. I bought most back in february with my 401k money. I've been DCA in the last 3 months by throwing in a couple hundred per month. I'm gonna keep buyinjg up to $1.

You're a fucking retard pls KYS

I'd fud here if I could but I consider Jow Forums to be sold on it already., Literally pissing in and ocean of piss. I've consumed all chainlink related media so I know what I've got, but I detest those people who refuse to and say shit like 'shill me link' those fucks deserve to be poor.

But that's wrong. Look at likes of tron, no product, marketing and hype out the fucking ass and it moons

See
This is the truth no matter how bad it makes you feel. They will market when they are ready, if that's too much for you, buy tron

>I bought most back in february with my 401k money
Jow Forums - Business & Finance

Is there any video of Steve Ellis? I want to see what he is like in real life not on a picture

chainlink is the best thing ever made by a human

6%?

Buy my shitcoin sir

Attached: 554FE206-1FF0-4F83-B28D-7674054B7350.jpg (250x241, 15K)

Ok but how will we hit $1000 if only no one buys it? Every Fortune 500 could be using it and if no one is fomoing in the price will stay flat

This means no one else will buy HAHAHA enjoy your eternal bags loser

no no no no no!!!!!! I am in so deep right now literally fucked myself buying link. ive lost 5 FUCKING BITCOIN. this shit is not a joke anymore FUCK YOU.

one day it'll be like fudding eth in 2018, it wont fucking matter and if it still matters than none of us "made it" shut the fuck up and just buy more link

5d fud

9/10 for FUD will continue to accumilate

cryptolink.services/ WTF

Holy shit the fork was real

THIS IS THE SHADOWFORK

SELL SELL SELL

I used all my savings to buy ETH sub 20 dollars and I don’t regret it one bit. Given I had a comfy job with solid income stream and the savings wasn’t much (about 10k), but it gave me the chance at a moonshot and then to trade until I can hopefully retire in the next few years. Sure I gambled, but now I have 6 figures to use to try and make it as opposed to getting in now after most of the moonshots have come and gone, or in peak January where I’d be JUST’d to all hell currently. So it’s not always a bad decision. Also Link 1k EOY

Attached: 00F2D2C5-96C9-4CFC-ADA7-41FD07CBFCE0.jpg (989x742, 579K)

What is this?

You know if you told me five years ago that you thought I would still be shitting on the street with my brother ranjeet I would have agreed with you.

>Fair warning
>Don't fall for the obvious shills.
>There's a reason why this bitcoin is mostly discussed on Jow Forums

t.2011 user

How do you even stake? I have no idea how to do this. I hold all my LINK on Binance hahahaha

wow user I wish I was as smart as you

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 1.29.21 PM.png (1378x922, 195K)

so apparently some people here unironically think LINK will become like ETH 2.0 - a coin shilled at 10 USD at biz which then 20x to 200 USD and then actually went up into 4 digits and now hoovers around 500 USD.

here is why link is not like ETH, and will never be:

- the market view: before the hype, at no point did ETH ever lose 85% of its value. even with the FUD around DAO hack, never was the loss so massive
- the founder: vitalik dropped out of university and was backed by no other than peter fucking thiel. sergey finished a philosophy master and hosted eastern european chicks on couchsurfing
- the software: ETH solves a problem on its own fucking chain. Link is a fucking token with a jason parser, which cannot even scale without eth scaling first
- the team: eth has hundreds of developers. chailink raised 32 million and has how many people commiting on their git hub? 5?

overall, link may not be a direct scam like bitconnect, but its certainly not an ethereum 2.0.

That's a lot of fancy college words you got there, pajeet, but you lost me at ,"I shit on a street with my brother ranjeet".

shut up sergey

Listen to oldfag, this is a scam started by anons. No one else gets excited about link

read zero to one but didnt know that...lol

Obvious scam that is obvious. Use your brain.

Link is unironically the next crypto to pull a zero to one move, so in that regard it defintely is somewhat like eth.

- ETH already did lose 75% of its price at one moment this year but it now recovered
- ETH lost 80%+ from the ATH of the ICO to a low of 42 cents on Oct 22nd 2015 (look up CMC earliest data)
- ETH was launched at a start of a new cycle, new Bitcoin bull market in 2015
- ETH is now experiencing it's first bear market and is doing so while already being an established #2 coin so that's why it's not losing as much value as other coins and the comparison is not fair. And as I already said, ETH already went through the dumps that LINK did but in a bull market.

So why buy ChainLink right now? Enterprise adoption won't be until 2020 they haven't even launched mainnet yet. You'd be better off staying in bitcoin/eth for at least another year or two. Being early is the same as being late. Opportunity cost mother fucking low iq ape

>Opportunity cost mother fucking low iq ape
Based

hope you're not actually this dumb

Attached: brainlet 1518717786642.png (988x704, 66K)

G O O G L E
O
O
G
L
E

stay poor. Steve Jobs was a LSD-addicted, linguistic studying hippie and yet he made the most valuable company in the world

kys you fucking moron

Yeah, but it's way easier to have a sick link stack if you've already had a few moon missions under your belt. Dumping your savings into this shit in February will land you in a really different spot than doing so now.

kys

Checked.

Attached: 777.jpg (1350x966, 108K)

Think that's the guy who is literally a cuck raising his wife's dindu.

Thats Roy