Is this the power of race-mixing?

Is this the power of race-mixing?

Attached: screenshot.jpg (786x809, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/overweight-military-recruits-2013-8
github.com/uswds/public-sans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

Why are Americans so fat and stupid?

Imagine being so poorly educated even the army doesn't want you.

We went in decline the moment all whites mixed with each other.

Attached: 1554421331819.jpg (613x819, 99K)

That guy look like a MIB animatronic. Imagine a little alien driving it from a cockpit in the gut.

What body type is this?

Nooo, who will defend Israel?

Wow its ethier race mixing or americans causing the problem. Nope. Not ever anyone elses. Yep. Fuck america and what not.

Blorngstbungg

Fuuuck that food looks delicious. Ive only had $4 dollars to last me the past 3 days and ive been eating nothing but plain white rice t.t aaargh

I'm ineligible because of a chronic disease, but I also don't quality for disability after applying.

USA USA USA

I could easily enlist, but I don't want to be sent to tatooine

that's a very poorly worded summary

Attached: P1-BQ573_INELIG_G_20140627175409.jpg (555x732, 134K)

>world has obesity problem
>tfw I can't gain weight for the life of me and remain a tall skelly
could be worse I guess.

im ineligible for military because im a skinny sissy manlet

This is an unironic lie. You can see it by walking around a high school.

It feels like media gives a lot less attention to the obesity crisis than they used to. Obesity is still fucking rising though. Stop being fat.

Me too leafbro, and it is a good thing. Im not sure about you but ive had people try to put me down for being "too skinny" but it turns out they were just jealous andnthe ones who talked the most shit were secretly strugging with their weight, fucked up and ballooned like crazy just a couple years later. Lel

I can join the military, sweet.

>stop eating fast food everyday you fatfucks. Try some soy every now and then or go vegan like me

Attached: 1535318651178.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Even if you're technically ineligible you can just lie.

Honestly, at this point I think the only thing that could save is is raising food prices.

American Type IV

god i hate living in this shithole so much

Attached: 1539374723318.jpg (879x1024, 203K)

If everyone is fat. We can't out run each other?

Also how is being a criminal, druggie or a fatso prevents you from firing a gun?

Didn't the army lower its requirements because it was having trouble attracting new recruits?

Omg, it's look bizzare

>mental health issues
>drug use since I was 15
Sheeeeeeeiiiit

60s America was probably the best place on earth but holy shit now it is a shitshow.

I was in high school 2004-2007 in Portland, Oregon, and brought my own food everyday, but this all they served at school and nothing else:
Pizza
Cheeseburgers/hamburgers
Corndogs
Fries
Bento Bowls
Burritos/taco salad
Chicken fried steak w/ mashed potatoes

The student store only had:
Cookies
Bagles w/ cream cheese
Muffins
Soda/juice
Candy
Chips

isn't portland meant to be on the progressive side too? that's actually digusting

>Also how is being a criminal, druggie or a fatso prevents you from firing a gun?
It's more about being able to follow orders and not question authority

Yeah, it's bad. Some kids ate it everyday.

Peak Performance

60s USA was in turmoil because of black civil rights and anti-war stuff
50s might be better, but you face the problem of lead pipes, paint and dangerous chemicals being everywhere spawning serial killers 20 years later
I think the 20s might be your best bet

it's awful. I live in a small city in the rural midwest and all signs seem to point toward a decaying society anymore. stores and businesses closing left and right, a shit ton of vacant buildings, increasingly rampant drug use, so many ugly and unhealthy looking people... new people coming into the community are mainly unskilled migrants from central america and transplants from chicago and detroit ghettos... crime is increasingly common and there is barely any sense of community- it all just seems so hopeless here

Attached: 1.jpg (273x435, 29K)

I've always wondered who takes pictures like this in public? You must be really insecure to hide behind your phone and take pictures of random people in public just to get a little dopamine rush when the upvotes start flooding in.

> rural midwest
' Course thats going down hill, the hope left with the economic opportunity. Ghost town cycle.

Get out man, small towns are dying and as soulless as big cities are, all the opportunities are there

>oh no I suffer in America!

yeah I want to get out and realize that all the opportunities are in the big cities... I'm not a fan of them and they are truly soulless but opportunities out here are pretty slim...
I'm not suffering personally, but watching my hometown slowly fall apart around me is depressing as fuck. you'd have to be very ignorant to not realize that america is on the decline

Attached: 0.jpg (800x496, 150K)

How’s the demographic change and racial tension in rural towns? How about political attitudes? Are people still mostly conservatives?

>decline
This country was always shit

Only a decline in prominence and exceptionalism as the rest of the world catches up. Every single generation thought they were living in the terminal decline. The internet just allows us to belly ache together, shits fine, get over it or get under it. The city can seem soulless when viewed as a monotonous whole but its also has the most variety to offer but you need to find it.

Mobsters and fat people can follow orders. Not sure about druggies. Anyway if there was battle the USA needed to deploy its black fatso druggie divisions orders would not matter anymore.

demographic change is huge. most intelligent young people are moving away, the white population is increasingly poorer and more elderly. the immigrant population is expanding very rapidly- farming is moving away from smaller family operations towards large corporate operations, so the livestock factory farms and slaughterhouses are huge magnets of cheap migrant labor. because of certain aspects of HUD and section 8 housing availability there has also been an influx of urban blacks from bigger cities. racial tension is definitely increasing because of these changes but shit hasn't hit the fan that bad so far. a lot of people are conservative but many of those are older folks. many young people around here lean more towards being politically apathetic t b h... most of the conservatives around here lean towards boomer-style neocon conservativism

Attached: 1539370671558.jpg (500x924, 103K)

in my experience people are mostly elderly folks whose kids moved away or meth fiends who fight dogs and moved here after being driven out of god knows where
In my town there is no grocery store, the school closed and is now consolidated with three towns, there's a gas station open three times a week and a thriving bar.

Needs a Pawn shop to complete the poverty cycle.

This sounds like fun. What state? Why do you stay?

No way maybe LA

How...is pedro force feedin u burritos
Blacks are better athletes n asians are slimmer

Nebraska, and I live in Omaha now, which is its own kind of special nightmare

meanwhile best koreans have the 4th largest ground force on the planet, as well as nuclear miniaturization completed and rocket program fully tested out

what if a major war breaks out between usa and korea, western europe stays neutral, africa and south america is too irrelevant to do anything about it so they practically stay neutral too, china sends a volunteer "battalion" with more manpower than 5 army groups and 100 divisions (who the fuck would even figure it out, arr rook same), and russians give them all of the mechanization and tech support, while iranians and other random nations that hate usa (like half of the planet) do random acts of sabotage and support here and there

person who originally made the post here, IA

No. It's the power of capitalism.

I just want a big war involving the US to see how their troop would fare out t b h

how the fuck is there only 29% fit for service, are half of americans psychocrazy,?

yes it is, like 80% of my country´s problems are those and its 80% mutt, coincidence?

It must be weird living in a state thats one big fucking square farm. If it wasn't for google maps I wouldn't of thought it was possible. Good luck.

>Lard is defeating the US military
based lard

Attached: 1552152474146.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

1% of people own or control 81% of the land in this country

That's a bigger root of why is this country is poor and such a shithole t b h

No, it's the power of cheap food, lethargy and 24/7 entertainment.

Dont worry based China has our back.

businessinsider.com/overweight-military-recruits-2013-8

Freedom

I mean we have taken tards before but then you end up with Abu Ghraib.

Make your guess

Attached: images (1).jpg (737x416, 33K)

yeah it’s shit on top of shit, no culture, dying towns, no natural beauty, hot and humid as fuck summers with long cold winters, and most of the population looks like whiter variations of the amerimutt meme

Attached: DAE87284-7945-4F78-929E-956897F86508.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

>no tattoos on fingers, neck or face
>no ear gauges
why? you're in a war who cares, the uniform is enough to get people to shoot you

Attached: 1428453786794.jpg (565x600, 67K)

t:guy in picture

I'm in good shape, nice try though.

Holy shit. Did someone from Jow Forums worked on this open source font (pic related): github.com/uswds/public-sans

Attached: mongrel_font.png (905x475, 41K)

Let's assume that among the 29% that are eligible, half are women and therefore exempt from conscription. In a WW3 situation where the draft is reintroduced, only 15% of the young adult population are capable of fighting. We may see tons of ads trying to convince women to volunteer.

I'm still surprised that food companies get away with putting so much salt/sugar in their products

in the 20s you'd be getting slowly killed by asbestos.

Its done on purpose, because the elites hate the idea of the common people eating decently and healthy, eating vegetables and fruit, you know, the kind of things that can be grown conveniently all over the country.

>meanwhile best koreans have the 4th largest ground force on the planet
They can't supply it, and its so large that its a massive detriment to the country as a whole, being one of the biggest reasons they don't even have the spare labor to grow enough food.

What you people don't understand is that this was in fact the goal. The destroy the capability of the American people to rise up and fight back.

I'm not fat.

Attached: bathroom.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

That's an unhealthy gut

>look up requirements
>I'm eligible
shit. I need to stop losing weight

Attached: body.jpg (2650x1150, 684K)

who is this lmao

cope