Are you ready for the BLACK future?

Are you ready for the BLACK future?

Attached: world-fertility-rate-2017.jpg (1454x697, 158K)

Why is northeastern china’s birth rate so low?

retard

Climate change will cull the population

Can't wait for the hundreds of millions of climate refugees flocking to europe and the northern U.S

Attached: Projected_impact_of_climate_change_on_agricultural_yields_by_the_2080s,_compared_to_2003_levels_(Cli (2008x1346, 68K)

You can run, but you can't hide.

Attached: black-future-whitney-ryan.jpg (313x500, 42K)

South and southwests gonna get btfo’d lol

>map
thank fucking god
nothing will stop our economic leap now

Seems like I have to save Japanese nation from DARK future. How can I find love in Japan?

Too close to Russia

>implying blacks can actually build anything to last
good luck with that retard

Look at the mental conditioning...blue n green is low thus good while high is red n purple

Migration to other regions probably?

That's because it is, when infant mortality and disease don't keep it in check.

Attached: population-growth-world.png (754x454, 20K)

Wtf I didn't know Uruguay had replacement fertility rate.

Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives all the same.

Attached: chilee.png (340x336, 308K)

crops have been better in Africa and the Ecuator always, remember that time when some country in Africa like zimbawe or something kicked the white farmers ant then they starved because niggas could not handle the math of growing a crop?,that is not gonna change as long as niggers exist they will spread crippling poverty and misery; the future is color shit... dark smelly shit. just look at my cunt tho

Can someone explain the reasons for this? Why will agricultural yields increase in Egypt but go to shit in Algerias for example?

the Nile

Elaborate. Will rainfall increase and expand the nile or what am I not getting?

what's the life expectancy in the congo though? 14?

it will be rainier in Egypt

I have my guns ready, the hunt will be fun

Attached: 3775824.png (812x771, 184K)

im not ready for it, but i also think africans arent ready for it either
>inb4 people tell me to go to pol for what im about to say
i know parts of africa couldnt even maintain railways and electricity that brit/french colonists built
i know that starving nation of zimbabwe used to feed all of africa before brits left
i know south africa used to have a nuclear program, developed mining sector and quite orderly streets but it too is now plagued with extreme crime and cannibalism today when whites stopped being in charge

all in all, i dont think this will change much or that its a big threat
countries with strong borders wont feel any difference and militarily these nations can not invade anyone

Whole of Africa btfo