Is Alaska the most based US state? What's it like living there?

Is Alaska the most based US state? What's it like living there?

t. wants to retire to kodiak island and watch bears eat salmon all day

Attached: 1480112102511.png (1024x723, 13K)

It's one of the most expensive and fucking mosquitos

But otherwise yes one of the most based. Guns and weed and nature

Do most people live in Anchorage or are they fairly spread out? I heard you can make tons of money if you work for the natural gas/oil companies in the northern part too
Honestly seems like paradise on earth imo

Theres a city in the at the base of a mountain. It's fucking outwordly.

Attached: 1554503742793.jpg (860x581, 245K)

that's seattle dumbass

Alaska should secede and be an Independent state

Most live in Anchorage, yes.

that’s singapore

that's canada

that's topeka

it should go back to the russians

It's super based and one of three US states to properly interpret the 2nd amendment

Attached: 1532458150359.png (750x1164, 933K)

So they can turn it into a shithole like the Kuril Islands and Karelia?

fine but australia goes to the dutch

Check out the show "Mountain Men" for a peek at Wild Alaska living(Marty)

Attached: marty.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>it should go back to the russians

Attached: 1524447973746.jpg (476x289, 9K)

I lived there for quite a while as a kid. It's pretty great, but Alaska has a lot of problems too.

You can still homestead in Alaska.

were you in the bush?

Alaska is pretty nice, guns, weed, alcohol, the last frontier of American nature, and constant middle fingers to the feds. only problem is rampant alcoholism and depression, cost of living, long ass winters, and ever having to get things from the mainland. plus you'd be fucked shipping-wise if you ever want anything from the mainland.

if you want other options that don't have these problems, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, and the Dakotas are also really based.
most live in Anchorage or Juneau

Fairbanks. Not the bush, but Alaska has a really different feel to it compared to any other state. For example, driving from Fairbanks to Anchorage (6 hours) is a serious endeavor because you have to be prepared to get stuck in the middle of nowhere for hours on end.

>Is Alaska the most based US state?
Yes. Best gun laws, great climate, few niggers, and legal lolis.

Attached: 1433394021292.png (2289x1744, 158K)

I live outside of Anchorage. It's ok. The hiking is godtier in the summer because of the daylight but I'm not into winter sports so the cold months are boring as fuck. Bad place to be a music fan too.

Did you grow up in Alaska or is it more common for people to come from other states? Congrats on winning the lottery of life friend. What do people tend to do in the colder months, just stay indoors?

>Did you grow up in Alaska or is it more common for people to come from other states?
Grew up here. My mom grew up here, my dad came from California.
>What do people tend to do in the colder months, just stay indoors?
If they don't ski/snowboard/snowmachine mostly do drugs