FUCK KANJI

FUCK KANJI

Attached: 1538267655395.jpg (720x724, 29K)

Based.

100 TIMES IN YOUR NOTEBOOK YOU FUCKING BITCH. AND DON'T FORGET TO DRINK.

>not writing Japanese entirely in Cyrillic

it's easy

Spell 無念 50 times on your notebook.

>It's easy
As a Japanese American I had to go to both Japanese school and normal American school. I hated Japanese school because of all the kanji we had to learn. On every test I would just write first grade level kanji as a joke and get zeros on every kokugo test. Eventually my parents gave up and allowed me to drop out.

It's easy

What exactly is kanji?

Kanji is a lifesaver desu, it causes less confusion when it comes to understand

漢字習得頑張れ

it is part of the japanese vocabulary, many foreigners neglect to learn it fully

少年易老学難成

Chink script that Japs somehow use even though they already have two other scripts in use.

This, people always ask why the language isn’t written all in kana but that would be an annoying nightmare to read.

A sentences written in like all katakana is far harder to read.

Kanji - Chink words for Japan use
Romanji - Jap runes for Gaijin speak
Hiragana - Jap runes for Jap things ONLY

Congratulations, today you learned.

>>
romanji isn't a script, the other one is called katakana, stop teaching false information

I'll teach all the false information I fucking want until you brainlets start researching shit yourself. Stop LARPing as China.

it makes sense considering their language is a bunch of vowel noises and full of homophones

then don't congratulate yourself at least, that's just stupid

No. You have to reward people for doing nothing if you want to misguide them. You have no idea what you are doing. Consider lurking more.