Does this happen in your cunt?

Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 312123123213213.png (2048x1536, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTRj-fp-bP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thank you email
why doesn't she just ask them to bow down and kowtow her.

Thank you

I never heard of a single person sending a thank you email when looking for a job. I'm not even sure what that person should be thanking for?

shouldnt u only thank after getting the job?

Thank you

Wouldn´t you send a thank you mail only after they already hired you?

Why would you want to follow woman's standard

You're supposed to thank them for the interview. It's cuck shit mentality meant to humiliate applicants that, surprise, originates in America.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

>new york
so more american nonsense

Why wouldnt you write a thank you email?

please tell me she got cancelled for this

doesn't happen when they actually want you. it only happens in shit-tier cattle class jobs, and only when the hiring manager is a powertripping psycho.

t. australian who just played the us interviewing game.

to have a job is a right, not a privilege, you have nothing to thank employer for unless he raised your salary etc

Shit tier jobs have no standards at all here. You can just walk into a temp agency and have a job an hour later. They set up a meeting with your new employer and unless you change your mind you basically have a job.

don't forget to tip the interviewer

>I wrote something!
>I did a thing!
>Hey check this out!
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: 79F40B1C-6591-4BB5-9739-B82E7480CDA1.png (354x529, 33K)

Absolutely based

>MFW
youtube.com/watch?v=gTRj-fp-bP0

>to have a job is a right, not a privilege,
No it's not comrade. People who interview meet a lot of people and seeing like less of an ungrateful shithead than the other zoomers works in your favor.

>Hire someone significantly less qualified because they kissed your ass
woman logic

Also, if you get invited to an interview for a regular job you already qualify for the job. So most employers only care about two things during the interview.
1. Your motivation to work specifically at that place (and not somewhere else).
2. If they like you (We call it the favor factor. Which is very important in Dutch business. Even when it comes to sealing business deals people prefer to work with businesses they like above businesses who offer better deals.)

Lmao

so if you were an employer and you had interview with two persons, one is obviously less skilled compared to other one but sent you "thank you for your service(as an employer)" email you would accept him instead of more efficient worker?

It should be noted that sucking up is offensive in Dutch culture. And is seen as a sign of being untrustworthy and having something to hide.

where do you find these sick fucked up images canada. i thought you were supposed to be the innocent version of america

Attached: trump-reddit-alien.jpg (2000x1125, 196K)

I hate how human resources come up with completely arbitrary reasons to hire people thinking they're the masters of human psychology.

>not throwing half of the applications into the trash without looking at this because you don't want to hire unlucky people
Never gonna make it.

A thank you email is only appropriate when you ask someone in your office to help with something and you send the email as a, well, thank.
This cunt's just being a cunt.

Women should not even be allowed to work, let alone be in positions of authority.

>Liebman
It means Niceman, that's 2 times wrong