Is it true white people work 9 to 5 or is that just a boomer meme?

Is it true white people work 9 to 5 or is that just a boomer meme?

I work 6am to 10pm everyday and it’s killing me

Attached: EFF436A5-B8A2-44BD-B511-D65CC629A485.png (656x755, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cuantogano.com/sueldo/90000pesos/401650/ingenieria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9 to 5 or 9 to 6.
But millenials have found ways to manage their working hours so they only have to work half days.

We have a ton of 9 to 5 jobs here. Also it's time you find a new job.

>8 hours to eat, sleep, shower etc
What the fuck

you shouldn't have time to shitpost much less live on that schedule wtf

I am at work now. It is only 6pm

nah thats just because theres fuck all full time jobs

what is the work you do?

Analyst

i think its just because youre so expandable. why dont you consider getting an extra degree? Or put pressure on your boss

more like 5 AM

We usually start at 7:30 or 8 not 9

I don't work

I work generally from 8-9 to 17-18.
I have fixed working hours per month and can use overworking time to leave the work during month.

8 to 5 here

Asian culture is hideous

I work 7-3 most projects
Current is 7-4
Next project will be 7-4 but 7-11 on fridays

>work 6am to 10pm
>be east asian
>get 過労死'd

>my dad immigrates from his shithole to the US
>he decides that working 2pm-11pm at the office is ideal
>he then comes home and stays up until 4am, then sleeps until noon

Why

My friend works 10-12 hour workdays, gets paid for 8.
At 480 euros/month that's ~2euros/hour, maybe even fucking less.
If nobody nukes this country I will.

Are you paid over 2k/month though? Sounds like a comfy desk job.

A regular workday is considered to be 8 hours pretty much all over the world no matter if you start in the morning or in the evening. You're getting paid twice as much though, right?

>Wagies think working 8 hours a day is normal.

Such is the state of slavery.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

Argentina rules dude. Comfy minimal work lifestyle, meet a qt at the manifestación, head to the bars. Fuck having a “functioning economy”

"People" in brownentina work like 9 hors a day on average.

Manifestations are almost always low class brown subhumans asking for leftist politics that will destroy the "country" even more.

Most "girls" are not girls but brown mestizo aboninations.

>Going to a bar for overproced drinks.

Alcohol feminizes you. Literally the soi of beaverages.

Nah dude, I’ve been there. Argie girls are cute

it's not about the hours of working but the wage i think.
used to get paid 10$ a week for 8hours working a day
we need communism. no?

That doesnt include lunch here (unless you work for the government) so its later or earlier. This applies to all races though but generally just office workers. A lot if us also work on flex time.

that's the gayest shit I've read all day (and I've been reading shit on Jow Forums)

What's the deal with racists always being homosexuals?

I rise at 7.40, arrive at work at 8.30, leave work at 5 and arrive home by 5.15

Attached: Let's get this party started.png (409x409, 188K)

1.2M

7am to 3:30 pm, based tradie hours

>135,000 euros per year
suck my dick you pussy ass ching.
>"oh no, look at me, I have to swivel in my chair and shitpost until late afternoon!"
I hope you choke on a dick and die.

Sure 1 in 10 are but if you are like me "middle class" who spends his entire life going to public "school" specialized in math and hard science and later on you go to engeneering then all you are ever gonna find is 1 girl per 6 boys in each of your classes and they are either ugly or pregnant or have brown skin or are a disgusting degenerate not worth of being around. Disgusting mestizo filled "country" where the average height for a male is 5'7.

Is 135,000 euros a lot?

Figures a fucking neet would be the biggest advocate for capitalism and anti worker's rights.

>Comfy minimal work lifestyle
My father works from 9:30 to 18, with a break from 13 to 14.

Fuck man, I work 12 hour shifts and that's already tiring. I can't imagine working 16. Do you atleast get a bunch of days off?

Yes that's a lot of money. A lot more than what the average European makes

Hebisnin HK, he probably has a high cost of living.

Go fuck yourself, anyone supporting those shitheads deserves to get gassed. THEY DONT WORK!
You, living in your first world bubble, don't know how it is to work all day, try to go back home on a train that it's falling apart while a horde of niggers is wreaking havoc in the city.
Thanks god I left that shithole, good riddance. Yet I pity those I left behind.

That'd be a good pay even in Switzerland

shut the fuck up angry virgin stemlord

I'm not neet cuz I'm in university. Based on how butthurt you got I can assume you are a wagie.
Still no point in being a wagie in brownentina more than in any first world country since an engeneering graduate will find himself making less money after 20 years working in the field than a 17 zoomer from usa that just got out of high school and decided to take his first job at mcdonalds.
Death is a better choice than being a wagie in the third world.

more than 10k euro per month and you fuck tard are complaining

>cringe silver spoon argie joins the conversation
You speaking of somebody not working is the height of irony

Pretty sure it's more than what average Americans / Canadians do too

Move to Uruguay. Unironically. Srsly Argentina and Uruguay have the best looking people in Latin America by a mile. I’m in engineering and there’s a bunch of cute girls all around college, and if you’re not an aspie, going to college dances and such is a sure way of meeting someone. Just try not to be a right wing retard and be decently groomed and you’ll be fine.

>2019
>working

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (492x449, 48K)

That's still a lot of money even after deducting for living expenses.

Asian work culture is tough.

>Just try not to be a right wing retard and be decently groomed
you ask too much from him

Why are you complaining when this is standard in finance? Work a lot, get paid a lot. Management consultants and investment bankers here also work like 80h a week and get their 6 figures.

9 to 5 for me but Im thinking of switching to 8 to 4 so I have more time in the day

>6 to 10
That brutality doesn't exist even in Japan.
You got to make sure you get paid like at least $150,000 to let your company use you like that.

Also right wing government fucked over Argentina big time in the last few years.

he got pay 130.000 euros id say its worth

Ill sponsor your green card. My friend earns $18/hr working at trader joes, I earn $23/hr working at a warehouse, my other friend earns $30/hr as a tsa agent. None of us went to uni

My last (office) job was 8:30am to 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.

Depends on your mindset. What good are the riches when you have no time to spend them?

Yes. You can donate some of that to me if you're feeling overwhelmed by all of that money.

>Sponsor green card.

I don't think that's possible.
I'm going to start playing green card lottery in 2020 not this year cuz I'm going on vacations to ny and neighbiring states in december/january and I heard that if you try to enter the country after you tried to play the lottery you can be denied access into the country as you are considered a potential illegal immigrant.
Also I can't leave the country till 2021 when I graduate from college and get my EE degree.
I also have to work on getting italian citicenship to open the doors to European countries. Staying in brownentina is literally throwing your life away.

Well you save money to never work anymore

My sister used to work for Accenture in Japan.
She left home 8am and came back at 0-2am on every work day.
She told me almost everyone in the IT consulting industry around the world devote their lives for the difficult jobs by doing the same crazy workhorse lifestyle but they were motivated to earn super good and retire much earlier than normal business people.

>Accenture
kek that company made a presentation in my school, telling us that we'd have traveled the world etc I kept asking them about pay and working hours but they didn't want to reply. I knew they weren't people to trust lmao

Even with salaries mentioned here you‘ll never save enough to maintain the standard of living such a salary would provide. Most peeps in finance go there in hopes of becoming some C-suite exec or VP where „the real money“ flows.

Sometimes it can take years to get an appointment to the embassy and Italy is very slow with paperwork. My friend did the same route and it took 4 years. But now she has an Italian passport and lives in Denmark.

Well you could always go to some poor country, buy some apartments and live off the rent.

>Accenture
My brother did an internship there and hates that company. In fact everyone who has ever worked at Accenture hates it. You're exploited and you're expendable because literally anyone who can read and write can work at that company.

>Italy
>paperwork
lmao RIP I love Italians but the only thing they know how to organize is crime

Unless you are in the USA woking for Google or the likes, no salaried job will will be paying enough for retiring early. Nowadays not even for afording property really.

And specially, nobody working low status it or accounting jobs like Accenture.

>but the only thing they know how to organize is crime
fucking lmao very true

Back then she said all of her bosses and colleagues were all too emotionally shaky and broken due to being in the state of way more than overworked and overstressed for long.
Even the nicest person in the world would become all like that after a few months in that very competitive slave job, according to her.

>because literally anyone who can read and write can work at that company.
What? Only very extraordinary sharp-minded and physically tough people with good education record can get into IT consultant career.

not in argentina. I waited like 5 months for an appointment, then got citizenship in 2 weeks, same for passport.

It's not always 9-5. I work from 8 to 4:30, which includes a 30 minute break.

I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week
my mom is a doctor, she works 6 hours per day, 4 days a week but still makes like 6000€ per month after taxes

8-3:30 here. Mondays and Fridays from home.

Your mom is lazy and unethical, imagine if she worked 40 hours a week, how many lives she could save. Instead she is lazy and only saves enough people to live a comfortable life

7-3

Jesus

>What? Only very extraordinary sharp-minded and physically tough people with good education record can get into IT consultant career.

Accenture doesn't do any high-value work. In fact "IT consultancy" is code for low-value IT support.

Nobody ever got rich by working on the lowest bidder contract to support some crummy old corporate ERP system which they don't update because throwing low paid agency workers into it is cheaper.

I find this funny because people used to to romanticize Japan as this sort of ultra-educated utopia. But now you can find first hand experience on the internet and realize that it's soo mediocre.

I work 07:00-14:30. I have a 1 hour long lunch break included in that and two 10 minutes breaks.
6 weeks paid vacation as well.

Millenials really don't know what hard work is

>Boomers are proud of their wagecuck slave status

I'm 35, turning 36 in 2 weeks..

I bet you are also virgin

what do you think a millennial is

>tfw basically work 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
>still contribute more to society than 70% of the wagecucks out there pretending to work

I don't know but people tend to call me a boomer here.

That's why I live in a farm

>i'll just waste my entire life so i can "enjoy" it when im too old and tired to do anything

Attached: 1549844882301.jpg (546x486, 61K)

My sister works in from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. something even more, she has to go to Mexico City and comes back to Monterrey on weekends. She is a system engineer. She earns a lot but has so little free time.

>engeneering graduate will find himself making less money after 20 years working in the field than a 17 zoomer from usa that just got out of high school and decided to take his first job at mcdonalds.
That's not true. Not even in Brazil

Based

Imagine doctors getting provision pay based on how many lives they save daily

But you never know how much she earned because it's all your imagination talking.
Far better than that of lawyers or doctors in first world countries.

don't they? i don't know exactly how it works, but i assume patients come in, and the health insurances pay the doctors for what they do with the patients, right?
so your mom makes more money, the more patients she treats.

>Nobody ever got rich by working on the lowest bidder contract to support some crummy old corporate ERP system
You mean like SAP and Oracle consultants that make six figures just for assisting in trivial rollouts? Macaco please.

I also study engineering and at least 70% of girls here are qts and not too brown at all
I'll give you that there are more males than females but it's stem, it happens everywhere to some extent. Here I'd say you have 25-35% of females, bretty gud
Stop being a bitterfag

It is thou

cuantogano.com/sueldo/90000pesos/401650/ingenieria.html

Like 15.5k a year

While min wage usa is 18.5 a year.

It gets even worse if you compare average wages and purchasing power (everything other than food is cheaper in usa).

My mom has a private practice, she's a dermatologist. Aside from the occasional skin cancers, she's not exactly in the business of saving lives