As a moroccan

am I allowed to say the n-word? Am I considered as a a fellow black African male? Keep it serious

Attached: 1551342120665.jpg (275x275, 22K)

No, you're basically white

you arent moroccan

blacker than you marochien

Everyone can say the n-w*rd

Yes by the virtue of precedant
French Montana has been doing it for years and nobody minds, so you should be allowed too

i've seen you in FORUM CARS!!!!!!!!!!!! with that pic in your profile!!

Lol, I can say "nigger" in my country and no one can forbid me from doing it, you can say it in public, in a school, in a police station, it's ok here.

Yes, everyone says negr here :D

If you're at least 1% black you can

Technically no by law.

i am sure I am not, which is nothing to be proud of, its just the way I am. I just wanted to know if I am accepted in the black community by raising a humorous question
Yes, I am.
:( Not hard either
French Montana, the first one to pave the path
yeahhh! saludo shur, Rijeklaren (ahora es un faro) pERO CUANTOS AVATARES TIENE ESTE TIO!!1!
russia is pretty fucked up
perfect
:(

"My fellow niggas"

Attached: unnamed.jpg (740x449, 65K)

Same here, that's the first thing I thought.

once again, look for Rijeklaren. un saludo shur, si, marroqui en fc (aqui en Jow Forums no teneis poder, mariconas) es bromuro no te sulfures

go back to your own country dumb expat

Give me a Moroccan gf

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

It must be depressing to love in Rumania, I really pity you, noroc
just go and fetch it, I own nobody

I have a friend who's Moroccan but because the country is geographically in Africa, you're basically considered black. So slur away, my fellow Nubian bvll

your mother wipes the asses of old men and sucks dicks of people who genocided yours hundreds of years ago so she can pay for your neet shitposting

glad to hear that, united, we can't be defeated!

based moor bro we are fellow nigs

no, you are YT