Why do we get so many swedish posters? They only have a population of 10~ million. That’s basically the pop of my state

Why do we get so many swedish posters? They only have a population of 10~ million. That’s basically the pop of my state.

Attached: 50E6FEA9-B82D-4E96-9477-E7EBD173CAD6.png (1200x750, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have autism.

ironic

Swedish incels get bullied by refugees and swedish girls... now they post on Jow Forums

They just can't stop making threads about Finland.

Everyone has internet, everyone is on the autism spectrum.

ironic

For reference:
Sweden population: 9.995 million
Michigan population: 9.996 million

There are many Nordic posters in general considering their population

maybe because they are fluent in English

Finland is almost as common I think unless you account for the massive sverigetråd.

And they are only 3~ inches

There's probably nothing to do there.

Attached: 1303458696587.jpg (410x478, 21K)

Summer is nice but winter is long and cold.

Do you guys have your own imageboard? I know you used to have but when I checked back then, all Finnish IPs were banned :-D

How many months of each?

cute

Attached: 1545372368655.png (230x247, 63K)

Winter is usually 6-7 months (October- April) and summer is between 4-5 months.

There's literally snow outside my house right now. What happened to the sunny weather?

winter 11 months
spring/summer/fall 1 month

It's oxbajs as fan. It's a bit above freezing where I live but the wind makes it feel like -10

Could someone point out to me where the secret military base in Kiruna is located? I don't think there are any Russians in this thread.

That's because you live in Samiland and not Sweden

I can show you around if you want, I work and live here. I'll put the coffee on and will be awaiting your arrival.

@67.4299172,22.4754906,11.75z

Not him but snowed today here in Norrköping - Östergötland. -1 outside.

It has been snowing for 2 days in central Finland
Snow plowers going left and right

I live in Linköping tho.

Shut the fuck up

It's also cold with small patches of snow in Denmark :(

You work and live in Kiruna, or at the base?

Live in Kiruna, work at the base. Dad's one of the higher ranked dudes here so I didn't really have a choice.

Are you American? I believed there was a 'secret' American base somewhere there. Is that your one? Are you able to tell me ROUGHLY where it is so I can look on a map? I mean the Russians have to know, I doubt you're getting nuked anytime soon.

Thanks for that reference
I wouldn't have know what 10 million people looked like otherwise.

Attached: 1554136150177.png (729x638, 154K)

9C and summer in western Norway

If you were at risk to get murdered by arabs outside, you would stay at home on Jow Forums too.

No, I'm 100% Swedish. And I can't say which one I work at but it's underground I can tell you that so a map won't do you any good. And all data sent in and out from here is monitored (even this) so sorry.
Here, have a chopper instead. Just walking my round.

Attached: IMGSD222333.jpg (677x538, 325K)

If you give him the location we'll fucking kill you

t. SÄPO

This is amazing! Can you show more photos? Tell me more about your life, please. I mean how do you survive in that cold?

I can post a few but data is extremely slow down here so be patient. Also there is a lot of areas I'm not allowed to photograph so it won't be too exciting.

Life is pretty normal, I work shifts and have the weekends off. It's nice and warm inside so that's not a problem. Biggest issue is keeping the ground water out. So we have many pumps going 24/7 during the summer.

I'm just a guard and maintenance dude so I'm not really that special but I have access to everything.

Attached: IMGSD222334.jpg (900x835, 571K)

do you have a gf? what are Kiruna girls like?

they seem to be the most people on the internet.

Go on any big twitch channel that has country tracking API and I dare you to look at the flags. Sweden will be among top 3.

>gf
>kiruna
doubt

No, single life for me right now. It's kinda hard to date when your life is like mine.

I would like to have your job desu

Do you feel safe around all that weaponry? How often does it get any use? I mean has that stuff been sitting there for 30 years? Do you think there's any real chance it'd ever need to be used?

Have you lived in Kiruna your whole life? Can you tell us about the culture and the people in more detail?

Because they're all autists who live on welfare and have nothing to do with their lives just like Finns

I feel safer in here among missiles, bombs and rooms full of firearms and ammunition than I do in the city. Not even joking. We practice regularly with our service weapons and have field simulations a couple times per year. I love it.
And no I haven't lived here my entire life, I was born and raised on a small farm about 4 hours south of here. Dad was never home though, he was always at the base up here.
Culture wise it's very "Arctic" I safely say. People are very much into nature and winter sports such as skiing and snowmobiles are the main vehicles in and around town. People are stubborn and never gives up. Kinda what happens when winters reach -40. Then there is the Sami people of course, but honestly I don't know much about them besides that they treat me with respect and never bother anyone.
>any chance it'd ever need to be used
I don't know man, I mean we do use our equipment. We had missions based out of here in the last decade more than once. But will Sweden ever need to defend it self? Who knows, if big Ivan comes marching then at least we have plenty of toys.

Also fun fact - there's an American tank in here. And that's all I'm saying about that ;)

>there's an American tank in here
wtf

Life is strange sometimes, especially in the military.

is the military base like the series Stranger Things with mutants and experiments and shit?

IRONIC

it's true though we have autism lol

haha ye

No but I wish. I'm a huge sci-fi nerd.

haha aa

Lucky fucker

Do you think he'd actually say there were while he's being monitored? If there's any military science experiments being done in Sweden its at that base.

You're right. He's obviously trying to cover something up. They are torturing samis in there.

Nah

This

Based

Have you traveled around the country at all? Been farther down south ever?

Imagine if they torture a Sami and that guy flips out and develops psychic powers and kills all the military guys at the base and breaks out of the base destroying everything in his way with cool awesome powers and then they try to attack him with planes and tanks but he just keeps going, easily destroying them with his kinetic abilities until there's nobody left alive

Yup, I've been around a little bit. But I prefer to be up here.

Attached: 1553417559439.jpg (497x345, 21K)

It's just a theory try to think outside of the box for once

I can imagine some short guy with Sami clothing, hovering and joiking, shooting northern light out our his mouth.
Also throat singing in the background.

Why does Swedish sound like Japanese

Because you apparently lost your hearing in a school shooting as a kid

same language really with some minor differences

Attached: japan-1068x801.jpg (1068x801, 267K)

only about 7 million of those are swedish

>Kiruna

You really think that's not chinky sounding

It's Sami

Jow Forums.org/advertise

Demographic
Location: United States (47%), United Kingdom (8%), Canada (6%), Australia (5%), Germany (4%), France (2%), Sweden (2%), Netherlands (2%), Poland (1.5%), Brazil (1.5%)
Interests: Japanese culture, anime, manga, video games, comics, technology, music, movies
Education: Majority attended or currently enrolled in college

>Sweden (2%)
I always thought we had a strangely high amount of Swedish flags on Jow Forums. They must find their way here due to the high amount of English proficiency there.

Attached: wojak sweden.jpg (951x629, 89K)

Someone on /qa/ posted Swede meetup photos from their general, and I can't believe how many people turned up IRL.

>30% female
I don't think so

18% female (male) and 2% female (female)

Sounds about right

They count both real and pretend females as females.

Fact: I have been to sweden and not met a single sweed... they were all busy posting on Jow Forums

based

they want to be american
they browse the anglophone Internet, copy the rap, copy the TV quotas for non-white presenters, and want to copy the demographics

they treat USA like bigger and cooler brother, like a role model

Personally I want to be Russian

Fun fact: The core from there are all great friends today.

>t. Igor McDonell

omg hej klois

How many browns, blacks and faggots?

Still less than your family reunion.

All of them. We're all black faggots here.

Attached: 14-svyle-1174215319744cad057.jpg (562x410, 53K)

Linköping representing

Slätten represent

THE NORDIC ORANGE BVLL

Kys ivan. We made you. You belong to us. You do not get to talk down to us.

kom igen nu britt-marie kö fö faaan

This is actually quite accurate in many ways. For example whenever there is some american domestic issue that should have minor news value here there is tons of reorting about it, as if Sweden was an American state

Uppsala representing

Attached: bjorn_ranelid_55086493ddf2b344e771bae6.jpg (430x287, 41K)

i wish...

Stats for the whole site are irrelevant because boomers from the_donald that go on pol ruin the stats.

>I always thought we had a strangely high amount of Swedish flags on Jow Forums. They must find their way here due to the high amount of English proficiency there.
The entire site is in English. This board has the least amount of English. What are you trying to say?

Attached: chrome_gw7qqDyusb.png (2560x1339, 100K)

neetbux

Damn, we're some autistic fucks.