What does Jow Forums think about baltic states?

What does Jow Forums think about baltic states?

Attached: 1432753155071-3.png (467x428, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJFXh3fB95E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I barely think about the baltic states

IT'S OK TO BE BALTIC

IT'S OK TO BE BALTIC

oppressed by russians

I literally don't think about them, ever

Attached: 1200px-Mart_Helme,_2008.jpg (1200x811, 179K)

they need to b themselves and not larp as their neighbours.

They are our brothers

Eesti...

Well, when everyone thinks us as slavs, and acts imperialistic towards us, we will naturally lean to and try to become as our neighbors, since we are much more similar and closer to them culturally/genetically than to slavs.
Case of point : Finland. They literally were the same as us in 20th century. Both historically and genetically. Now they are considered nordic by everyone.
Why shouldn't we?

Attached: lithuania is nordic.png (1899x317, 182K)

Based Swedish big brother

Attached: Swedish Lithuanian relations.png (953x573, 28K)

cute countries

Well it doesn't matter what everyone thinks. Didn't your parents teach you that ancient wisdom? The age of "empires" is over, so you can choose your own path. It's a shame to hate or belittle yourself and subjugate yourself willingly just because "it's cool".

Based Korea

Attached: kawaii serial killers vilnius.jpg (1800x1462, 449K)

Nuke Lithuania and ship their diaspora to siberia

Did Lithuanian fuck your girlfriend?

Attached: nationalist.jpg (1341x2015, 441K)

Smaller countries will always seek to ally itself with stronger ones. In our case, at least we do it with ones that are closest to our people and mentality.
And it's literally impossible to survive as baltic states otherwise, all three of us combined have population of 5 million with next to no natural resources.

Attached: the-united-nations-has-reclassified-estonia-latvia-and-lithuania-as-11762142.png (500x482, 116K)

why not Finland? we're finno ugric after all

I think Eesti is a great cunt and Latvia is good.

this is true

Attached: haplo.jpg (512x415, 52K)

You are poles.

The N haplo is different from Finns and Estonians, it is Volga Finnic.

nah, quit lumping us with those imperialistic bullies. We're rightfully finno ugric

And you are negroes then

> Y-chromosome SNP haplogroup analysis showed Lithuanians to be closest to Latvians and Estonians

Nothing wrong with alliances. I might've worded it too harshly. What I'm saying is that you should be proud of your history, language and other national symbols that define who you are, no matter what they are. It's ok to adopt some elements of neighbouring countries, but cultural suicide is bad. I for example love your names and last names, they sound cool as hell. It would be a shame to make them sound more finnish or swedish or whatever, just because you think your genetics are this or that. It might sound extreme, but people do that shit and it's stupid. American media is poisoning our minds and cultures on a daily basis, you don't have to do it voluntarily.

neo slavs

>SNP
Genetically you're our closest brothers.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJFXh3fB95E

a shit

>I for example love your names and last names, they sound cool as hell. It would be a shame to make them sound more finnish or swedish or whatever,
It's related to language though, and we won't start speaking swedish or something.

Also, new Lithuanian names are shitfuck retarded, like Liuciferis (Lucifer), Tora (Torah), Ragnoras (Ragnarok). Pic related.

But it's mostly related to Lithuania getting a lot of foreigners recently

Attached: names.png (847x576, 197K)

I only think about them when I see their cringe threads about being nordic

Success breeds jealousy

Attached: balts superior.png (1200x900, 419K)

stupid monkey

Attached: 1550211756457.jpg (720x890, 53K)

My little sister is named Tora, it's a Swedish name. I didn't know you had it too.

Most popular names apart Lithuanian here are German, Swedish and Jewish

Take it as you will.

Oh, that's nice except for the jewish part. Is your language related to the other Baltic languages? Why are there so many -as endings? Very cool.

I think that's just a consequence of globalization and people having access to more information and inspiration. We too have had loads of retarded names recently, but on the other hand some ancient medieval names rarely used before have seen a resurgence because everyone wants to be a unique special snowflake and now they have the entire history in their hands to choose from.
Also,
>Paša
>that ad
I hope it's not related, lmao.

>Oh, that's nice except for the jewish part
Jews believe it or not are integral to Lithuanian heritage and contributed a lot.
> Is your language related to the other Baltic languages?
To Latvian. We can understand like 30- 40 percent of it. It sounds like drunk samogitian (which is itself not entirely inteligible to Lithuanian proper dialect).
> Why are there so many -as endings?
Because we are the most conservative survived indo european language.
Greeks do it too, to lesser extent Latin language did it too.
Pic related, too bad it uses slavic loanwords as an example.

Attached: 1420202883124-2.png (882x537, 88K)

>I hope it's not related, lmao.
How did you miss Gurman?

Attached: 48367163_2382016775159971_7704535270137266176_n.jpg (438x960, 35K)

Tallinn is my hometown

Tallinn a shit

England is my city

Tallin*

Why do you think so

Russia is my village

Cry more slav rapebaby

This

Go back to Favela, shitskin

Attached: beta af.jpg (975x695, 253K)

rather mean of you to call us Slavs, when we're actually Finno-Ugric, don't you think?

Finland outperformed its eastern/southern neighbors at everything just after it got independence from Russia.

Meanwhile, almost 30 years have passed since Lithuania regained independence and it achieved nothing more than its fellow Slavic neighbors and in many areas it performed much worse.

You should have already sent a mission to Mars if you're so superior.

Türa kuidas ma vihkan neegreid mida vittu need sitanahad ajavad mind nii ketta tra kuradi pigid raisk ahju tuleks kõik nad karjas ajada mida vittu nad tulevad minu riiki oma sitaseid larhve näitama türa neegrid on haiged pedofiilid ka veel vittu eile nägin ühte neegrit koos valge noore tüdrukuga vist oli lits 12 vms aga vahet ei ole ma olin nkn liiga pede et midagi talle öelda selle kohta aga mis peamine on on see, et mart helme saadab kõik need neegrid ahju kui ta ükskord peaministriks saab nii et liberastid ja vasakpoolsed hoidke oma piip ja prillid te kuradi kommunistid tra kuidas ma vihkan kommuniste haiged värdjad isegi hullemad vitupead kui neegrid tra kuradi sibulad ka veel haiged homod nah nad elavad võõras riigis ja siis jääb veel õigust üle ka hakkata suruma ja mingit paska ajama et me oppresseerime neid peabki oppresseerima krt oligi aeg millal orjarahvas teeks 180 pöörde ja orjastaks hoopis põlised anastajad tra ma ei saa krt need vitud oleks tulnud kõik juba orjalaagritesse kokku ajada kus nad saaksid tunda, mida meie esiisad pidid aastasadu tundma tra moskva tuleks ära nukeda haiged karvased türapead on sibulad võiks isegi öelda et nad on hullemad kui neegrid aga vist kõige hullemad üldse on moslemid türa kuidas ma neid kitsenikkujaid vihkan täitsa tõsiselt võiks kristlased teha viienda ristiretke ja lihtsalt terve lähisida öhku lasta oleks kõigil kergem ja siis kerge körvalepõikega sõita läbi ka aafrikast ja selle ka maatasa teha tra krdi vanasti olid jah katk ja sitt aga vähemalt vanasti ma võisin neegrile neeger öelda ja juudile juut öelda tra enam ei või muidu tuleb KAPO ja paneb vangi vittu küll järgmine neeger keda ma näen sellele ütlen kohe türa sa neeger vahid raisk tahad jalalga näkku on ju pehme tunne,mul on nii hea meel et ma need botased sain teiste botaste sees oli hais okei olen tänaval lapsed mängivad poriga üks tatt viskab mu tossu pihta poriga ütlen lits ära pillu

90% of my knowledge about the baltics is memes.

...thanks Jow Forums.

> and it achieved nothing more than its fellow Slavic neighbors
Except we are richer than Russia, Poland and Belarus. And the gap is going to get even bigger (pic related).
>Finland outperformed its eastern/southern neighbors at everything just after it got independence from Russia.
No it didn't. It was poorest out of all 4 baltic countries. Also, soviet union didn't make them into heavy industry country while destroying their previous industry thus forcing them to get independence with parasitic unworkable industry.

Attached: 1550609191250.jpg (1837x1655, 412K)

I think they're sincere people that only want a chance at life. I know they're good, and I hope they can make it, despite the evil intentions of their neighbor.

you seem to be forgetting that Finland had a 50 years head start, because we were annexed by the USSR. Even you guys had it better, because you had more autonomy, and became fully independent earlier than us

WE WILL LIBERATE THE BALTIC LANDS FROM SLAVIC SCUM

Attached: hitler grybauskaite.jpg (299x168, 8K)

my brothers :)

ja et minuga ei maksa norida okei lähen edasi ootamatult kohtan ühte onu selliste botastega minust ei möödu joostes tallad tugevasti vastu maad surun mida rohkem jooksen seda rohkem botas kulub killustik või kruus kõik ühte moodi mõjub tald igal sammul aina rohkem kulub ja kui keegi veel mu uute botastega nussib siis do you wanna be a raindeer. DC sucks minu botas kulub, nike sucks märdi potas kulub etny sucks pätsi potas kulub meie botased kuluvad. Läksin veits teemast kõrvale sest tuli see hea laul jälle meelde igatahes tra mustamäel on nüüd passlik nimi tra mustade mägi lol siin nii palju neegreid ja sibulaid et hoia ja keela tra kas need vitupead oma riigis ei oska siis olla vä miks kuradi pärast nad meie riiki tulevad kuradi türanäod mul ajab sita nii keema selline asi lähengi vist praegu ja vajutan mingile suvalisele babushkale pasunasse krdi eit raisk tõmba minema mu riigist tra annaks taha ka aga ei usu et selliste muttide peale üldse peeter kõvaks läheb või nagu öeldakse veri ei tõuse vardasse irw rate ee konto kustutasin ka hiljuti ära sest surusin mingit pederasti aga see surus vastu ja siis oli suht veider. Igatahes valige EKRE sest pede nagu mina tuleks ahju panna koos neegrite ja sibulate ja liivaneegrite ja kommunistidega

>Except we are richer than Russia, Poland and Belarus

By a negligible percent. Not to mention, that you're only better at GDP per capita than us, while you have lower wages:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

and higher prices.

>And the gap is going to get even bigger (pic related).

IMF simply uses a current trend to extrapolate the results on the future, they assume the growth will be sustained forever, which is obviously impossible. Lithuanian economy is fragile and vulnerable to all kinds of financial crises. Your GDP decreased by something like 15% in 2009.

>No it didn't. It was poorest out of all 4 baltic countries

When? It was always the country with the biggest share of literate population for instance. It's hard to measure GDP per capita for 19th century states yet other objective factors prove Finland was definitely more developed.

>Also, soviet union didn't make them into heavy industry country while destroying their previous industry thus forcing them to get independence with parasitic unworkable industry.

Sure, but we don't even need to compare you to Finland. You're not even the best in Eastern Europe that shares the same history and fate with you. Well, actually you had it even better because you were so called дoтaциoннaя pecпyбликa in the USSR and you got much more from the state budget than you poured into it. That's not how a superior nation should be like.

Aga ok ma lähen käin poes ära äkki teepeal tuleb mõni neeger või sibul vastu kellele klahvidesse saab anda tra raisk mida ma räägin nkn tuleb see on Tallinn ju see on täis neid värdjaid aga hoidke siis köva ja lugege uudiseid

How to get the russians out of Estonia?

Why would you want to destroy Estonia by taking the most educated part of the society out of the country?

ITT : slav coping

Fuck off and leave us alone

Attached: errrr.png (1200x900, 524K)

stop bullying Latvia, southoid

Btw, Lithuania is probably the most infrastructurally backward country in the eastern EU. They don't even have trams in a 600k capital city (not to mention a subway or rapid transit railway network), only trolleybuses and buses. Also really poor highways without multilevel intersections and cities without road bypasses and rings. It seems like stuck in the 80s and nothing is really changing.

Why do you hate Lithuania? I think they're gonna be a very comfy country in just a few years time

Attached: K5XNe7j.jpg (1920x1827, 392K)

I just can't read your messages without laughing. Sorry.
In my Country being Balts literally means being retarded. But i love you guys anyway.

Attached: 1554590309397.png (112x112, 22K)

yeah Wilno is pretty shit desu

That's ironic

>he doesn't think ragnoras sounds cool as fuck
dumbass

>Why do you hate Lithuania?

I don't, I simply point out obvious flaws of this country Lithuanians never mention, they can only brag about "muh GDP" that was explained here And it all depends what "comfy" means. Sure, Lithuania has some advantages I'd gladly borrow from them (like big yards and lack of fences) but the number of disadvantages tips the balance against them.

It's not that any other city is better or more developed, they're simply smaller so their infrastructural problems are not as severe.

wasn't really implying other cities is better. I was just saying that Wilno is pretty shit compared to other capitals of Europe

Oh, I missed that post. Sorry, it was pretty informative. If you could answer what would you think Polish people, on average, think about the following nationalities:

Estonians
Latvians
Lithuanians
Swedes
Danes
Norwegians
Russians

I know so little about Poland except for history and stuff so I would be very interested to know. If I wanted to visit Poland, do I need to speak Polish or can I get along with English?

my first name is Vid, and everyone always thinks I'm slovenian. Americans always try to give me retarded nicknames like Video or Vidovich. It's fucking annoying and I wish I could have been named something normal and universal like Stefan or Alex or Marko.
Although it can't be as bad as my sister, she was cursed with being a 185cm giantess named "Gvozdenija"

are*

Does she have a bf?

Vilnius has two things I like:

1. red roofs in the old town
2. some nice skyscrapers in the centre

other than that, the city is really backwards and I don't even compare it to other European capitals, but to Polish cities with similar population, like Wrocław or Poznań.

>Estonians

Nothing

>Latvians

Most of people would confuse them with Lithuanians

>Lithuanians

Very complicated due to our historical relationships, but actually for most of Poles "Lithuanian" in the first place means "a Pole from Lithuania" with all the historical and cultural heritage we left there. Baltic Lithuanians were never a big deal for us, they're stereotypically described in older literature as tall, strong, good-hearted and honest, but rather dumb and simple-minded.

>Swedes

Rich, modern, very clean but left-leaning and brainwashed by political correctness.

>Danes

nothing special I guess

>Norwegians

They steal our children

>Russians

That would be a long story.

>If I wanted to visit Poland, do I need to speak Polish or can I get along with English?

Like in any other eastern European country - you'll be fine in big cities and among young people. It will be harder in small towns and with older people.

Yo wsup VHS, my boiii!

t. Saaremaa

>Gvozdenija
Rip. Gvozden is pretty based though.

Thank you for replying to my questions user. I have become fascinated with Poland's history and also your fables/fairy tales recently.

Shut the fuck up, this is unironically another name I've been called. They think it's so funny too.
>Sup VHS!!
>Was poppin' vid-a-roni!
>Oh shit, waddup V for vendetta!

Attached: images (16).jpg (275x183, 6K)

no problem

don't forget to pay reparations for the Deluge

no. She mogs 95% of """men""" here

Yo mp4, my nigga!

Attached: vimmel3_78896786.jpg (244x271, 28K)

testing

Attached: 6924_2008.jpg (805x1024, 1.03M)

eesti is the best one

this

>Btw, Lithuania is probably the most infrastructurally backward country in the eastern EU.
Probably not though, Slovakia is pretty bad, also there is always Bulgaria and Romania.

>Vid
Something cool about your name: Vid means sight in Slovenian and other Slavic languages, it is also a cognate with the Latin word visus, from which the word video originates from. So your nickname is somewhat adequate

Irrelevant. Dying countries.

I think Eesti and Liettua are very cute.

Attached: Tonight is a comfy night.png (640x480, 432K)

awwww

It's true though. Liettua especially lately.

will you kiss me?

Fact

Attached: average wage 2016 and 2017.png (1778x690, 242K)

600 euros is literally minimal wage here lol

That is the net wage

Are you the one who loves Suomi ever so much?

Attached: Mimmi and Gondola.jpg (760x1080, 277K)

I love Sweden more, but I love Suommi too

Attached: Swedish lithuanian love copy.png (524x376, 10K)