Romania is paradise

Romania is paradise

Attached: 66.jpg (2000x1333, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-i7-ZC-0Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=RHHn2ru8qmU
youtube.com/watch?v=FTXQgqMVfyQ
youtu.be/ywDHSpVui8o
szekelyfoldiinfo.ro/Menu/argyasudvarhely-prezentacio_kepekben-turisztikai_attrakciok-szallas-helyek-terkep-a_kornyek_turisztikai_latvanyossagai-szallasai-argyasudvarhely.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It a beautiful country. Too bad it's populated.

Attached: maramures-bisericile-din-lemn[1].jpg (800x600, 180K)

True

Attached: og_image.jpg (1260x580, 459K)

Looks nice...so what's the problem with Romania?
Bar corruption?(i bet Latvia has even worse)
No money?
Bad PR?
Gypsies and criminals?

All those and more
Pic wasn't renovated/fixed to this day

Attached: Constanta-Private-Day-Trip.jpg (1000x667, 567K)

I think countries like Romania are the best places to visit. I bet I will have no problem with getting friendly with locals + i know most of tricks people pull on tourists and my life in Eastern Europe has made me aware how to deal with criminals or other cunts that would get in a tourists way.

Too bad that Hohols snapped the city of my great grandmother away from Romania

>Hohols
U must be a Gastarbeiter

don't undercut bosnia

Attached: Mostar.jpg (1200x520, 279K)

Cernăuți/Czernowitz?
Nice, I have relatives in N Bucovina

Attached: Uni-Czernowitz.jpg (1000x385, 257K)

Nice, I always forget that Balkans are so mountainous
Pic a German city in Romania,

Attached: Podul-Minciunilor-din-orasul-Sibiu.jpg (660x400, 107K)

Yeah, they were evacuated after the bolsheviks annexed the area in 1940
They got relocated to Posen and then went to the Harz region

creepy ass roof

They were lucky
One of my grand grandmother remained orphan at 16 years, family got deported to Siberia maybe, idk
She was OK, had 10 children in her life and she adopted 2 orphans too

Well nice to see you would rather have N Bucovina to us than to Ukraine

Romania needs it's old border along the Dnister back

Are Moldovans pretending to be something else?
Never understood the Transnistria situation ether.

yes, i want to ejaculate all over romania

I've understood that outaide the Capital region and Transylvania (tourists), there are really little investments and people still use horses to move around.

in my experience, their boomers act like Romania doesn't even exist and think that they speak "Moldovan" kek
back in uni one of my professors told me during a smoke break that he would put all Moldovans against a wall, ask them "what are you?" and shoot whoever says anything other than "Romanian" or "Russian"

>people still use horses to move around
WOW, but gypsies do the same thing here.
Some of them have a lot of money (from drug transit) and their old people tend to horses. Guess a good gypsy must have a horse.
>"Russian"
Jesus, how confused are they. Trans-nationalists

this

>gypsies do the same thing here
There's gypsies in Latvia ?

The old guys in the Republic of Moldavia have been brainwashed so much that they think they are a separate people. They say they speak Moldovan which is basically Romanian but with more archaic words. A lot of young people come over and grab Romanian citizenship for that sweet EU passport. They guys I've met from there could drink me under the table at any time and were always eager for a fight.Transnistria is the end result of Russian brainwashing.

those roofs have eyes wtf

The thing with Romania is that it's beautiful, lots of history, great nature, and I think the Romanian language is really cool. If I ever visit Europe again I would absolutely want to go there and experience it. I want some bespoke shoes made at Saint Crispin's while I'm there.

Too bad it's full of Romanians.

~900 of them.
I live in 30 minute drive form a city that has some families . They all live in like 5 cities in all of Latvia. So you have to look for them :)

They sell weed so.....teenagers know where to find them

This is so beautiful. Imagine living there

he did say those were german houses

Or grab a nice coat that shits all over Dior for your mom or gf/wife. youtube.com/watch?v=Q-i7-ZC-0Hs

Attached: 144123[1].jpg (700x560, 161K)

Best thing to do is to meet some Romanians first and then visit the country with them. There should be a bunch of them in the US by now.

How to visit Romania and not have to deal with gypsies? How much of the population is actually made of that scum?

where is the "Transylvaniais 1st world" autist?
have not seen him for a while

My dad used to live there. The original bridge got destroyed during the bosnian war but got rebuilt in 2004

Census in 2011 says 3% but some say there are many undeclared so maybe 6% or even 9% but I doubt it since a lot of them went where the grass is greener aka France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, UK after we joined the EU.

5% tops
the gypsy boogeyman is mostly a meme though, they don't do shit here, I think the last time I interacted with one was 6 months ago
sure, they're vermin, but they're also pretty careful about doing fuck shit these days
I've almost been mugged by a gypsy the first time I visited Italy but in 25 years of living here the worst thing they've done to me was to follow me around until I gave them a cigarette

>grass is greener aka France
Can confirm, can they at least stop pretending to be deaf, blind or muslim ?

I remember being in Germany, I believe it was Berlin, and some fucking gypsies kept bothering us asking for change. We tossed a couple worthless coins at them and told them to fuck off.

One of my friends got robbed at a train station by them though, kek

I've been planning to visit it for a very long time but something always gets in the way. What are the cities that you'd recommend me to visit?

They're all kinds of fucked up. I've heard stories about how they give the babies vodka or heroin to shut them up while they beg. I've also heard of some treating it like a job and making bank. Shit like getting picked up by a nice Mercedes after you're done begging.

>Romania is paradise
youtube.com/watch?v=RHHn2ru8qmU

Attached: ab8.jpg (425x283, 38K)

kek I've seen them pretending to be Bulgarians or Albanians while begging in Spain
I guess they're trying to be a bit courteous and ruin our name a little less

Kek.
Not sure why this was so funny. Pigs are fucking gross anyway

Why do Italians hate Romania so much? Aren't you both the same Latino scums?

Sinaia is pretty nice since it has the castle (Peleș) in the OP and another, smaller castle caled Pelițor. Can't go wrong with most stuff in Transylvania. Hell, you could even take a trip to Hargita and Covasna. It would feel like leaving Hungary without actually leaving it. Bucharest isn't as pretty as Budapest but it has some interesting stuff going on. I personally like Sibiu.

fucking based

Shame on you for not posting the pig slaugher video with the chick. It even has subtitles. youtube.com/watch?v=FTXQgqMVfyQ

Maybe they were bulgarian or albanian gypsies, how can u tell

It's fucking disgusting, there's nothing funny about it. Also why are they all filming the dying pig as if it's some kind of trophy, it's just ugly, fat and suffering

best cities to visit in Romania proper (meaning without transylvania)?

my father has 3 romanian employee and they often get drunk at work, funny as shit tho

I'm sure they're gonna cut it up and cook it.

because they started swearing back at me
also
>albanian gypsies
is that a thing?

Attached: 1548012176821.png (1280x720, 395K)

fuck off dumbass

>gloves
kind of cute tho

aren't all albanians gypsies

Some make kids ride it. Do you think it might traumatize children?

Check the video above the Frenchie for a how-to. It's probably healthier than what you can buy in stores since you raised the damn thing.

Attached: copiii-pe-porc[1].jpg (720x960, 174K)

literally only Bucharest, but visiting Romania for the cities is like visiting England for the food
head up to Maramureș, the whole region is fantastic

>people raise a pig for the sole purpose of eating it
>kill it
>cut it up to eat
>this offends the Frog

Is it the fact that they cut its throat that offends you? How else are they gonna kill it?

God i wish i was a romanian bull

Attached: 1553615863503.jpg (736x1417, 187K)

some people slaughter their own animals in italy too, especially in the countryside, i remember when i was a kid my uncle made me inflate a lamb with a compressor to take the skin off

Honestly , I think I'll avoid Székelyföld. Not much to see there, really. But castles in Romania are top-tier. I'll definitely visit Bucharest as well because I kinda have a thing for brutalism and commieblocks.

Is Cluj worth visiting, by the way?

Máramaros got it

Modern version.

Attached: Subventia-pentru-ovine-2017[1].jpg (678x381, 77K)

why are you not calling our former towns by their original names, brother? what are you, a communist?

Because those towns are no longer a part of Hungary? Irredentist crap is really cringy, user.

I've never been. I've heard it being called the second biggest deal after Bucharest and Romania's Silicon Valley.

>Do you think it might traumatize children
No.
It doesn't offend me, i think it just looks nasty, all the blood everywhere.

Cozy
Luv peasant aesthetics

Attached: carob-press.jpg (584x397, 55K)

There are all kinds of gypsies. What? you think they only settled here? fuckers settled all over europe

Then you should check this documentary out. youtu.be/ywDHSpVui8o
An Irish guy walks village to village 600 km from Săpânța to București to highlight that our villages are slowly disappearing.

Oh, so you're just a pussy, that's all. Got it.

Good shit
Honestly romania is one of my favorite countries in europe and imo way too overlooked by tourists because of le dracula/roma shit
I plan on visiting next summer

Attached: 11.jpg (988x719, 352K)

>I suffer in Romania

Attached: house-in-Transylvania-Romania.jpg (960x540, 109K)

I'm not comfortable with this. Where are the westerners shitting on us and calling us gypsies?

Attached: 1554612793140.jpg (2000x1195, 313K)

Probably because most of us have a story of that one time a gypsy fuck accosted us somewhere.

If you land in Bucharest, you can check out Dimitrie Gusti National Village Museum. It's open air in a big park. It has a bunch of house styles from all over the country. There's also the Romanian Peasant Museum not far from it.

Neat, will chegg id oud :D

Fair enough.
I got robbed by gypsies twice, when i was a lad

Actually Romanians are really nice people and the country looks great. Gypsies have trashed their reputation forever though.

szekelyfoldiinfo.ro/Menu/argyasudvarhely-prezentacio_kepekben-turisztikai_attrakciok-szallas-helyek-terkep-a_kornyek_turisztikai_latvanyossagai-szallasai-argyasudvarhely.html

>same Latino scums
>says the country whose identity is built around self assigned "slavness" to an obviously more slavic country

back under your rock, turk