Why are people on this board so aggressively obsessed with us?

why are people on this board so aggressively obsessed with us?

Attached: 1541867441005.png (690x345, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgiatoday.ge/news/12092/Five-Georgians-Rob-Italian-Minister
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are not
we suck

you’re the heart of europe, why wouldn’t they be obsessed?

>you’re the heart of europe, why wouldn’t they be obsessed?

Attached: 1489888019389.jpg (550x595, 130K)

georgiatoday.ge/news/12092/Five-Georgians-Rob-Italian-Minister
>Five Georgians robbed Italian Minister of Internal Affairs, Matteo Salvini’s, parents' house in Milan.
>The information was released by Italian news agency Corriere della Sera.
>According to Italian journalists, in addition to Salvini’s parents' house, the five Georgian citizens also robbed several apartments in Milan in August. The police arrested them on August 27 when they were leaving the capital.
>As Italian media says the criminal group entered Salvini’s parents’ house on the night of August 15.
>Milano Today newspaper reports that from the house of the minister’s parents, the gang took everything valuable, including the safe.
>Policemen have found some of the stolen items, but they say that most of the items already been taken out of the country.
I just hope we're gucci fren

Attached: hm.png (657x527, 13K)

pretty sure they did him a favor

Because you guys were aggressive to other people, Once they realized how pathetic Italian history is, alot of people began talking shit. Not me, gotta look out for my fellow brown brothers

we italians invented western civilization that's why

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wash that shitstain off your flag my fellow italianon

basato

kek

>flag

Attached: 91877936-A29E-4093-BE1E-C450B520A322.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

They hate us cause they aint us
Based

I just want a qt Tuscan girl to pump full of Anglo seed

WITH YOU?

Basado y rojopildoreado.

Haters don't pay your bills, fratelo.

Stop being Canadian

>why yes, I do believe shitaly is a 3rd world shithole

Attached: 1548881840593.jpg (758x644, 64K)

Going by the comments on Jow Forums, I get the impression that Italians think of themselves as demigods living amongst the ruins of a civilisation built by even greater forebears, which was brought to ruination by the subhumans who live outside their region (it's the Tuscans' fault, no it's the Neapolitans fault, fucking subhuman Venetians did this, etc)

I'm quite interested in Etruscan history but otherwise I don't really think about Italy a lot. I know my grandparents visited and said it was pleasant, apart from Naples which smelled of shit and was strewn with rubbish and filth.

Attached: italian_wench_1.jpg (851x1276, 462K)

FPBP

cool story bro

Exactly my thoughts as well.

That's not an answer to my post. I demand that you answer my post immediately. Do it now.

hello fellow italians

rent free

Italy? you guys barely even post, and no one ever wonders about your country

who are you?

pay denbts

calm down, delia

>apart from Naples which smelled of shit and was strewn with rubbish and filth
That's painting quite a rosy view of Naples

Why do Italians hate Naples so much?
Is it just the city or the region in general?

All I really know about it is that it will one day be blown miles into the air when a tectonic plate decides to shift, and that the Greeks left some pretty pots and statues lying around

I know that my grandfather and grandmother like the museums, and said the people were reasonably welcoming, but that it was East London-tier in terms of the shitty stench and quantity of litter that untermensch had thrown on the floor (don't shit where you eat, I was always told)

Attached: Jordan Hildebrand average American.png (736x868, 29K)

I've always been an Italiaboo. It's still the country I would most like to visit.

I'd pay good money to see a Maori take on a Roman legionary

because you people stink like olive oil

>Why do Italians hate Naples so much?
In a few words: it's a shithole, a stain on the entire country
>Is it just the city or the region in general?
Both, and the "people" living there

Toasting in an Italian bread

What are other shit regions, to avoid if I were to ever visit?

What are Sicily and Sardinia like?

Everything under Rome
Sardinia is very nice, but it's mostly untouched nature and small villages. Sicily is a shithole

The problem is that everytime Naples is mentioned insecure northern brainlets keep trying to claim a special snowflake status for which they are white but southerners aren't, they are europeans but southerners are arabs, they are aryan gods but southerners are mohammeds in denial.

But when positive things are mentioned we are suddenly all italian and the masterrace.

Every time someone points out this is bullshit they get incredibly defensive.

This unloading all their negative traits on south italians unveiles a big as fuck psychological projection of self-hating cucks who really can't stop wishing they were a german.

This kind of inferiority complex is what brought us in the cage of the EU and is the cultural background upon which our cucked politics have been developed.

BASED IRELAND

Hi guys its me

Nice digits. You take care out there, fren.

napule cope, no one in Italy likes you

man I wish I was a knight in the XV century

Attached: f2450d014bf33abe15da670eed1dd4c3.jpg (736x1016, 109K)

>Everything under Rome
kek

Where would you say was the city/region that was most envied by other Italians (whether or not they'd admit it)? I know plenty of Britons visit and/or live in Tuscany, they seem to obsess over Florence

El napoletANO senores

For me it's Maximillian armour.

Attached: f5710de01e2a833de6aeb5ec59e25e8c.jpg (426x640, 50K)

kek

Attached: https___i.imgflip.com_1ewdzs.jpg (404x390, 34K)

TERRONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

m'lord

*BANG*

Attached: A Venetian Handgunner.jpg (1103x1600, 197K)

Absolutely seething terrone
>This kind of inferiority complex is what brought us in the cage of the EU
The North joined the EU. You are more apt to join the African Union

i love this

*teleports in front of you*
"Vade retro, terùn"

Attached: Alberto_da_Giussano_4.jpg (813x1492, 348K)

is your government getting cucked by that french puppet?

Attached: Armour of George Clifford.jpg (1279x853, 112K)

armours are kino af

Attached: Armeria_Reale_.jpg (2392x1671, 585K)

well I'm actually from BG

*teleports besides you*

I see we're going later than XVc, I can fuck with that

Attached: 1431876950129.jpg (1280x1920, 887K)

fuck off, Ireland

It's hard to not think about a country so beautiful
It's like trying to not think about a qt girl

This is from a small armoury in the loft of a church, I'm guessing from the Reformation or Civil War when people thought they'd have to put a knife through a Roundhead's skull at the end of their prayers

Attached: Mendlesham Church Armour.jpg (1100x656, 259K)

tbf Spaniards are literally obsessed with Italy
Be honest, Miguel; you'd let an Italian fuck you for free if he asked, wouldn't you

Yes

Attached: 1431876614695.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

nice. here, have an edward

Attached: The_Black_Prince_of_Crecy.jpg (1471x1041, 413K)

Spanish bois...

Attached: me and spanish bois.jpg (500x700, 102K)

yes but its little compyy
check the catalog and look for :imagine :
thread

have some Duke of Parma vibe

Attached: Alessandro Farnese.jpg (920x1293, 334K)

They are obsessed with us too, i believe it's because of envy, usually those that are obsessed with us iberians are colonials from the americas.

Attached: Academica_AAC_Portugal_1939_Coimbra0080.jpg (760x550, 72K)

>go to Italy
>need to get western union money because its a crime ridden shithole
>go to 9 places in a row with fucking signs outside. nobody actually knows how to use it or can't be fucked doing their jobs so they just tell me to go to the next one.
>Everythigs over priced and at Mcdonalds they just leave random bags on the counter and you have to try and see what they put in it so you pick up the right one

Attached: 1553813710896.png (212x218, 83K)

>>need to get western union money because its a crime ridden shithole

that's a joke rigth abo?

Attached: Crim_60-1stat121zaff001022809n830.jpg (1024x1212, 223K)

I'm going to guarantee thats purely because Italian police are basically useless. Rome is Africa level. London gets memed on but you don't really see anything and you always felt safe in the inner city. I saw more crime in Rome in a few days than the rest of my trip combined. Arabs literally run hooker and drug gangs on the street. Western euro's just have a higher standards their migrants are outstanding citizens compared to med ones.

>2007

Keep grasping at straws you dumb cunt. Italy is easily one of the safest countries in Europe and the world, while you descend from literal convicts and the lowest scum anglo society had to offer

They are retarded enough to think they wuz romanz and shit, not realizing they arent bc of the coupious ammounts of slaves, soldiers and and invaders that came to italy, also, they had outdated weapons in both world wars

ok now say it again but with a straight face

Attached: 5gykl.jpg (700x394, 13K)

>tthe coupious ammounts of slaves, soldiers and and invaders that came to italy

none of which had any relevant influence on our genetic pools- probably a concept hard to grasp for someone whose population is a somewhat recent mix of natives, iberians and monkeys

>none of which had any relevant influence on our genetic pools
look at any italian 23 and me test.

Attached: kek.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I lobbes you italy

Are you retarded?

I've visited both, Sicilly has a lot to offer for the tourists. Very beautiful sceaneries and great food.

I've also quite enjoyed my vacation in Sicily, it's pretty nice. I prefer my alps though

Attached: taormina-ancient-ruins.jpg (968x681, 106K)

Italian dick suckers are even worst than italians

Me too! Lived in Florence for 4 years when I was younger. Always loved to go a sciare up north.

I like you portubro

Attached: 28c19aeb3b47617f39662f874f8fd668.jpg (720x890, 121K)

We arent. Why do you and the French keep flinging shit at each other?

friendly banter

If you've Iliad phone provider you get a french flag on Jow Forums.

What city are you from fren? I personally loved Torino in the North because the Alps are visible from such a great metropolitan center.

I live near Bergamo, which also has some nice mountains visible in its skyline. What about you? I've travelled quite a bit in Europe but never visited Portugal

Attached: visitbergamo-social.png (1200x630, 1.33M)

Sadly, one of the few cities I have not visited in Italy. I would trade it with visiting Catania any day, that was truly a shithole, but we visited because the ferry to get to Sicily from the continent arrives there.
I'm from Porto, in the North, our North tho. We have somewhat similar dynamics to Italy regarding North/South racial composition etc

Attached: 19242665_mcCon.jpg (1200x800, 336K)

Literally who cares about Portugal other than us

>other than us
Literally only you care about Portugal here too.

Everyone but you in Europe. Nordcucks come here all year long like the fucking reconquista is happening all over again. You're just too much of a nigger to know it. But I don't blame you huge nation like braziu and the US tend to not know about the dynamics of other places due to their continental size.