Discovered by an american woman

>discovered by an american woman
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Black_hole_-_Messier_87.jpg (4000x2330, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUyH3XhpLTo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr20f19czeE&t=510s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>black hole
did she look for it in the mirror?

USA still dunking on jealous yuropoors

Attached: 1447374507760.jpg (912x1016, 117K)

test

Why is it always
>
>
With huehues

EUROPOORS BTFO
MALES BTFO

Daily reminder that a non-white predicted exactly how it would look like, so wh*tes got btfo once again hahhahahahah
youtube.com/watch?v=zUyH3XhpLTo

based veritasium

>the first photo of a BLACKED hole was by an American woman

I'm not surprised.

Attached: BLACKED hole.jpg (800x606, 41K)

she is jewish

>be me
>girl starts talking about this discovery
>told her to show me pics of her black hole
>she almost reported me to social services

pretty based and redpilled, if i am allowed to say

Attached: 1549468964052.jpg (1795x1795, 240K)

lol!

>that'll be 21.6 billion in tax money plus tip

this, we should just stop funding the science and let the euros do it, it's just too embarrassing

el atrocidad

Do you realize it was an international effort and that the EU contributed more than the US?
There was plenty of conferences yesterday, at the same time, including the one by the EU commission :
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr20f19czeE&t=510s

>expecting americans on Jow Forums to do their own research
big mistake

>Do you realize it was an international effort and that the EU contributed more than the US?

The first replies in the thread were about a Mars lander that had 16 countries involved yet Americans taking credit, so don't expect much.

>literally a picture of an eclipse
>BROS ITS A BLACK HOLE LMAO
fucking retards

Attached: D205F02D-5604-432A-9FC4-6A9E4222D491.png (496x525, 200K)

I aint watching an hour of bullshit nigger

HE

I didn't ask you to watch. I was answering to the mutts in this thread who somehow think that an american woman pulled this image from her ass when it was actually an international team that confirmed the theory of Albert Einstein, an European man, with America only providing a tiny contribution, since they are so busy building a wall to keep Mexicans out.

kys you stupid fucking french frog

seething new worlder

From what I’ve gathered, (I barely care enough to look into it) she was just on the team. Regardless, there’s literally nothing wrong with women being scientists. They lack in a way that isn’t easy to pin down or measure, but they have the basic type of intelligence required to be a researcher. My only concern on the matter is diversity quotas, which of course can lead to under-qualified staff.

Actually, Einstein renounced his German citizenship because europoors are antisemitic retards that persecuted their Jewish scientists.

Yes and he became Swiss.
Then at the end of his life, after he had already made all his discoveries, he received an American passport too.